Weigh Ins - Week commencing Mon 12th February

Options
tinkerbellang83
tinkerbellang83 Posts: 9,136 Member
edited February 19 in Social Groups
Please check you are posting in the correct week.

If you are new, please check out Page 1 of the Intro/FAQ thread

Feel free to drop into the General Chat thread for chat weight loss and general stuff.

And for newbs you can find the monthly progress reports here showing month to month weight variance and your progress from start weight to goal (where info has been given in your posts).

Replies

• ikalujny
    ikalujny Posts: 68 Member
    edited February 12
    Options
    Hey guys! I'm still alive and hope you are as well. Today weighted in at 87.8 kg which is a significant gain but I'm not desperate yet!
  • bootilicious
    bootilicious Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Jan. 1, 2024: 189.2 lbs
    LW: 177.2 lbs
    TW:  176.6 lbs
    Difference: ⬇️ 0.6 lb

Have a nice week everyone 🔥
  • Sandie2102
    Sandie2102 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    SW: 228 (Nov 2022)
    LW: 173 (up and down all week...totally in the bouncy house of weight)
    TW: 172 ( on the weekend I actually was at 171.6!!)
    Down a pound. But this week my shot is really playing havoc with things, no hunger sensations (yay!!) and feeling full quickly, but I am really not able to process anything greasy, like bacon would kill me!!! Guess that means just eating better!!!
  • chris_in_cal
    chris_in_cal Posts: 2,175 Member
    Options
    GW: 144.7 lbs
    Weigh In Info - Feb 13, 2024
    Last: 243.2 lbs
    TW: 247.9 lbs
    Variance: 4.7 lbs

This is a setback. Get set for the excuses: I had a medical procedure last week and it restricted most activity, and the America National Mega Holiday happened this last weekend (a good game) and I enjoyed a big day long party.

Alas, though I have been hesitant, yesterday I started this doctor proscribed medicine Qsymia. I'll be eagle-eyed for weird unwanted side-effects, and if successful the results should show here shortly in this weekly weigh-in group...
  • Sandie2102
    Sandie2102 Posts: 60 Member
    Options

This is a setback. Get set for the excuses: I had a medical procedure last week and it restricted most activity, and the America National Mega Holiday happened this last weekend (a good game) and I enjoyed a big day long party.

Alas, though I have been hesitant, yesterday I started this doctor proscribed medicine Qsymia. I'll be eagle-eyed for weird unwanted side-effects, and if successful the results should show here shortly in this weekly weigh-in group...

Chris...never ever feel bad about getting something to help with your health. As an Ozempic taker, you know that I fought taking this for a few years, I wrote about my journey. People have too many opinions, and I suggest that the only person (other than you doctor) that you listen to is yourself. You have been battling as long as anyone, and this is just you mounting an offense. If I can offer a piece of dietary advise tho, make sure that you get in your protein and water: watch the fat/grease consumption as it will play havoc with your system, usually with a not so delightful outcome. Sticking to healthy foods, a well balanced eating plan and LOTS of water really makes things easier. And just go about this with a positive attitude, you are taking ownership and control of this and your health matters way more than anything!
  • bootilicious
    bootilicious Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    @Chris, Sandie is right, it's also helpful to use the tools we already have. Get in the habit of logging your foods and prep meals ahead of time. All of us have tried to eyeball foods, but we cannot tweak what we don't track. Good job asking your doctor for help and I'm wishing you much success. 🤗
  • coderdan82
    coderdan82 Posts: 133 Member
    Options

Good god man, give yourself a break. You can't beat yourself up over weight when you're having a medical procedure.
  • coderdan82
    coderdan82 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Having a hard time sticking with this. I gotta deal with my mental health before trying to stick to something requiring mental fortitude.

SW: 200 lbs
    GW: 140 lbs
    LW: ?
    TW: 192 lbs
  • Sugarnspice1922
    Sugarnspice1922 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    LW 194.6 (with the group Jan 29th I think)
    TW 190.6
  • Sugarnspice1922
    Sugarnspice1922 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    coderdan82 wrote: »

Good god man, give yourself a break. You can't beat yourself up over weight when you're having a medical procedure.

I second this!!
  • Mari33a
    Mari33a Posts: 1,089 Member
    edited February 14
    Options
    SW: 183lbs Jan '23
    GW: 140 lbs
    LW: 148.8 Ibs
    TW: 150.3 lbs
    Gain: 1.5 lbs

Disappointing to see a gain but not shocked. I've exercised less because of having a cold and bad weather, probably should have cut my calories by 100 per day. I did eat stodgier food too like breaded fish and breaded chicken too which also doesn't help. On to next week.

Hope the meds are a success for you @chris_in_cal
  • tinkerbellang83
    tinkerbellang83 Posts: 9,136 Member
    Options
    SW: 125kg (275.5lbs)
    Short Term GW: 120kg (264.6lbs)
    Long Term GW: 100kg (220.5lbs)
    Ultimate GW: 90kg (198.5lbs)
    Weigh In Info
    LW: 124.1kg (273.6lbs)
    CW: 123.4kg (272.1lbs)
    Variance to last week: -0.7kg (-1.5lbs)
  • thomasjohnlynch
    thomasjohnlynch Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    GoalWeight: 174 lbs
    Weigh In Date Monday, FEB 12, 2024
    LastWeek: 196.7 lbs
    ThisWeek: 198.8 lbs
    Variance: + 2.1 lb (GAIN)

Wha wo!!! we been doing a little bit of pigging out and no exercise. Crackin that whip.
This discussion has been closed.