• frankwbrown
    frankwbrown Posts: 12,237 Member
    Options
    frankwbrown
    February week 2
    Weigh in day: Friday, February 16
    PW: 244.3
    CW: 244.2 ( lost 0.1 lbs; 0.04%)
    LTD: ( gained 2.0 lbs; 0.82% this month)
  • nancyinmo
    nancyinmo Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    @CasandraW
    What beautiful pictures! Thank you for sharing!!
  • Pupowl
    Pupowl Posts: 1,618 Member
    edited February 17
    Options
    Friday ~ Feb 16
    Good morning Shape Shifters. Sleep was good again yesterday, but my weight was randomly up. I know it's part of weight loss, but I still hate when it happens! I had my usual morning walk. It was warm enough to leave my coat at home and walk in my bodywarmer instead which was nice. I also FINALLY started on a strength workout routine. I have had gym rings for a while, but I couldn't really find a good time to use them because I am often so tired. It took me a while to realise that I also walk when I am tired, so surely I can do this while tired as well. If I only did things when I felt good, I would sit on my butt all day doing nothing.
    I decided to do the workout between 13:00 and 14:00, before my lunch. That gives me enough time after my walk to shower, have breakfast and relax before starting the gym rings. I got a free download with exercises with the purchase, so I made a schedule with stuff for arms, chest and back and I will build up the reps and sets over time. The workout was nice, but very challenging. It is going to take some time to get used to using the gym rings because it takes quite a bit of control. That is a good thing I think since you automatically also use your core a lot for balance and keeping your body straight. I enjoyed it a lot.
    :star: walk, good sleep, food & protein, gym rings workout :star:
    :heartbreak: weight was up, bad headache :heartbreak:
    Happy Saturday everyone <3
    It's not a perfect tracker, but good enough for now
    r4m73q9cnjgf.png
  • CasandraW
    CasandraW Posts: 532 Member
    Options
    CasandraW
    Saturday weigh in
    PW 224
    CW 227.8
    The previous weight is from about a month ago. Not a crazy up from all the traveling and lack of exercise. It is however almost 20 lbs up from the summer.
    I’m the summer I hurt my foot and it still isn’t better unfortunately. I need to keep in mind that if activity goes down calories need to go down.
  • Armygirlarmyof1
    Armygirlarmyof1 Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    @izzyred9400, tyvm.
  • Armygirlarmyof1
    Armygirlarmyof1 Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    this is a result of out thundersnow storm yesterday. For those who aren't familiar with the term, it's winters version of a thunderstorm but with rain instead of snow. I live in a really small community in southeast Missouri. So I can capture pictures of Stephen King vs Thomas Kincade in pictures especially in the winter time. This can be either person in this case
  • jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,105 Member
    edited February 17
    Options
    k42qfcx32gba.jpg
    Missing six weigh-ins for this week (incl today):
    @juliestokes4772 x2
    @angmarie28
    @bearchested
    @abowersgirl x2
    @tatilove1988
    @alleykat69

Stats will begin early Sunday morning, so please report in ASAP. Thanks!

Jessica
  • alleykat69
    alleykat69 Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    alleykat69
    PW:202.8
    CW: 204.2

@jessicakrall8 Sorry I slept in this morning and then rush around. I totally forgot.

We had several parties this week at work and then there was valentines day. omg! got to work extra hard this week. :(
  • FWSWCindy
    FWSWCindy Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    FWSWCindy
    Week 2 Step Goal: 10,000 a day average for the week
    Sunday - 10,453
    Monday – 10,977
    Tuesday - 11208
    Wednesday – 6264
    Thursday – 5809
    Friday – 7030
    Saturday –
    Weekly 2 daily average =
  • jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,105 Member
    Options
    Here's your link for the February Week 3 Group Challenge. Please join us for the Add, Subtract and Multiply Challenge. It is open and ready to begin on Sunday, Feb 18th.

Hope you have a wonderful week ahead!

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10909791/february-week-3-group-challenge-add-subtract-and-multiply-challenge#latest

Jessica
  • bearchested
    bearchested Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    Bearchested
    Friday
    PW: 194.6
    CW: 194
  • Pupowl
    edited February 18
    Options
    Saturday ~ Feb 17
    Good morning Shape Shifters. My morning walk was nice, it was very quiet outside. I got groceries when I got home and then I did all my laundry. Someone was supposed to pick up the second cat tree, but they backed out. I already didn't have a good feeling about it so I wasn't surprised. I hope I can find someone else who wants to buy it soon. I had another small gain on the scale which was really annoying. I have been doing super good with my food and while I have had a tiny gain of 0.2 before when doing well, this week I have randomly gone up 0.9! I don't get it, but I will just keep going. My rainbow tracker looked pretty decent.
    :star: walk, good sleep, food & protein, got laundry done :star:
    :heartbreak: another small weight gain :heartbreak:
    Happy Sunday everyone <3
    5xfoks155bpu.png
  • Pupowl
    Options
    Our card today has a message on the front and back.
    hsud22dohdzm.jpg
This discussion has been closed.