FEBRUARY 2024 CHALLENGES -- 02/01 -- 02/29

Options

Replies

• kjs1228
    kjs1228 Posts: 1,462 Member
    Options
    Shelley - also sending my condolences. Such heroic work.

Bella got off okay yesterday morning and is enjoying Disney. Quite a departure from the 30° here to go to 80 :-)

I did manage to get to the gym yesterday morning. Was pretty tired but got there anyway. I opted not to go to yoga last night. Just too tired.

I do plan on doing some exercise today at some point. Have my annual GYN exam at noon so we'll see what I can figure out. Feeling extremely tired this week. Anxiety a little high as well. So trying to keep that in check.

The good news is it's Thursday already right? Hope everybody has a great day.

Karen
  • KAR1959
    KAR1959 Posts: 4,236 Member
    Options
    Highest Weight - 248
    Ultimate Goal Weight -148
    February 31 goal weight - 168.8

Jan 31 ending weight - 171.8
    Feb 01 - 171.8
    Feb 08 - 172.2
    Feb 15 - 171.8
    Feb 22 -
    Feb 29 -

I was expecting more but I’m feeling good. I have a lot of extra room in my clothes. I’ll take that NSV.

Kathy

• PaulaKro
    PaulaKro Posts: 5,686 Member
    Options
    Not much today. Busy work day. Wyoming lost one of their finest today. Sgt. Nevada Krinkee was shot and killed while attempting to serve a trespass warning. Killed over a simple trespass warning!

Shelley

That is so heart-breaking and maddening. So sorry, Shell.

Paula
  • cpanus
    cpanus Posts: 19,289 Member
    Options
    Had Collin Duty this morning then made soup. Now I'm eating popcorn and reading. It's been a good day!
    Chris
  • zumbaforever
    zumbaforever Posts: 6,855 Member
    Options
    Thanks all. He had a wife, and newborn baby.

Don't quit with your exercises. The only bad exercise is the ones not done.

Paula I hope you have power still.

I am sticking with Kathy and our workouts. Haven't felt this good for a number of years. Weights and stretching tonight. And as always a bit of abs.

Shelley
  • KAR1959
    Options
    Yes, I love these FitOn exercises. Can always find something to do even when I’m not feeling it. Thursday did a 20 min walking video.planned an upper body but my body said no.

Shelley Praying for the family of your co-worker. So sad.

Going to meet a couple of friends for lunch today. Need to get out.

Kathy
  • cpanus
    edited February 16
    Options
    You guys are doing great!!
    I saw my trainer for a 60 min workout today! I got to see her for the whole week, and we were not interrupted with nasty Covid!!!
    There is supposed to be a nasty storm headed our way, but I am planning to walk to the post office tomorrow. We shall see... :#
    Chris
  • zumbaforever
    Options
    Chris I hope you get to walk today. And great workouts. I still wish I had a trainer.

Kathy I really hope I have more energy for my workout tomorrow. You have fun at the show.

Like Kathy said. Love our FitOn. Today's stretch was intense. Don't think I was ever able to do some of those moves. Unless I was one! The strength workout was great. Meaning it kicked my butt.

Work was busy today. And it snowed a lot. Had this guy in for prob. Revocation. I knew he was being revoked the moment he smooches in his chair. Attitude gets you in jail sometimes.

Going to work out tomorrow. Then clean my quarantine tanks. The new fish are doing great.

Shelley
  • zumbaforever
    Options
    Karen how's your daughter enjoying her trip?

Shell
  • cpanus
    Options
    Work was busy today. And it snowed a lot. Had this guy in for prob. Revocation. I knew he was being revoked the moment he smooches in his chair. Attitude gets you in jail sometimes.
    Shelley
    Shelley, what does...being revoked and smooches in his chair...mean?
    We are going shopping today!! I am so excited!! We are going for a new bed, Sudafed and shoes. B) We haven't been shopping like this in a very long time.
    Than I'm working on taxes...ugh!!
    Have a great weekend everyone!
    Chris
  • PaulaKro
    PaulaKro Posts: 5,686 Member
    edited February 17
    Options
    cpanus wrote: »
    Shelley
    Shelley, what does...being revoked and smooches in his chair...mean? Chris
    I read that as having his probation revoked for blowing a kiss to the judge?
    Paula

• zumbaforever
    Options
    Chris it should have said slouching in his chair. He was a lazy you know what! I like Paula's reading much better though! I believe he'd have gotten an added 30 days for contempt. Lol

I hope you found a new bed Chris. I love buying new furniture. I seldom get to. Such a treat. I did our taxes last week. I was hoping for enough for lights and a lid for the new tank. ;)

Paula I love your sense of humor. How is everything going in your world?

I bought a butternut squash today. Cut that th up and baked it. Not bad with some salt. Enough for a few sides. Which is good since it was a chore cutting. I should be better next time.

Shelley
  • cpanus
    Options
    Shelley, Paula's read on the smooching line made me laugh!!
    We did find a new bed!! It'll get here March 1st with all the bells and whistles!! Should be fun!
    I'll be working on our taxes tomorrow. We a a zoom appt w/our tax lady March 11th. I was going to work on them today but we'll be having the boys for a few hours this afternoon so Sara and Pete can have a date night.
    I have never done butternut squash. I probably never will!!
    I hope you get lights and a lid for your tanks, Shelley.
    I did 6.18 miles to the post office and back this morning.
    Chris
  • zumbaforever
    Options
    Chris I am sure you will be ready for your tax lady. So nice getting them done. When I was self employed it was awful.

So what bells comes with a new bed? I could use one. I would cut one up and cook it for you Chris. I am still figuring out how to season it. Want it tasty and healthy.

I heated up some squash to go with my dinner. Today we bought paint. Rocky wants everything done yesterday. I prefer it done right. Going to start painting what we can. Bought a thing to measure my new tank accurately. They need accurate measurements for the lid.

Did legs and a stretch today. Not as bad as I dreaded. Glad legs day is over.

Shelley
  • KAR1959
    Options
    Monday morning I did a very nice full body stretch and a total body strength training workout. About 45 minutes total.

Shelley I love butternut squash but it is a hassle to prepare. I like it roasted in the oven with a little olive oil, cinnamon, kosher salt and maple syrup.

Kathy
  • cpanus
    Options
    I had my trainer for a 60 min workout today. No school so Sara was home with the boys until Pat p/u Ronan for a few hours for guy-play this afternoon!!
    I worked on our taxes for our Tax Lady! Man she is great! She sends us a worksheet that has last year's stuff on it so I know what she needs. Pat needs to look at it before we drop it off at her office.
    Yesterday with both boys was CRAZY!!! Collin is learning to battle like Ronan and it is so funny to watch. We must be careful that they don't get too close with their weapons...just pretend to strike!! Heart attack waiting to happen for me...EGADS, MAN!! :o
    I'm okay now. :D
    Chris
  • KAR1959
    Options
    Not feeling it today. Did not workout. Feeling a little down. Tomorrow is another day. 🤷🏽‍♀️

Kathy
  • cpanus
    Options
    Kathy, Hope you feel better soon.
    Finished copying our tax stuff now we just have to drop it off downtown. So glad that part is done!
    I'm going to eat popcorn and read.
    Have a great day, ladies.
    Chris
  • zumbaforever
    Options
    Kathy I will have to use a little cinnamon on it. I will try to avoid the syrup. Wanting to try to keep it healthy. And it is a hassle to prepare. Must get stronger! Hope you get your workout grove back on.

Chris taxes can be a pain. Mine are not complicated at this point. So I do them myself. When I was self employed I took them to a tax expert. I had popcorn last night. Yummy.

I only got in a 45 minute walk with the dogs today. My son stopped in last night. There went 3.5 hours. So no workout and no painting yesterday. Today I was off until 5. So worked on 2 walls. Both painted. We bought Agreeable Gray. It is a very light gray paint. I want them calming. Now to bring in the cabinet door the the new aquarium stand. See if they look good together.
    I went in to work at 5:00. Got off at 7:45. Then finished the second coat of paint on 2 walls. Put the rooms back together. Done.

Shelley
  • cpanus
    Options
    Shelley, I was self-employed back in the day, too!! I was a manicurist...still renew my licensed because I can get a discount at the Beauty Supply store. :D I did that for 10 years or so when the kids were little. Manicuring has changes soooo much since then! I used to airbrush color onto nails instead of painting with nail polish. That was such a trip! All kinds of designs. Fun! That has changed, too
    I got a 60 min workout done w/my trainer this afternoon and that is all! It was a hard one.
    Chris