Steps: 36,441
  • CassieGetsFit2013
    CassieGetsFit2013 Posts: 574 Member
    edited March 10
    Options
    Weigh In Day: Sunday
    PW (Previous Weight): 230.4
    CW (Current Weight): 231.4

Well, I knew that was coming...NOW, I gotta do better this week to get rid of that pound again! I can't wait to get away from the 230's once and for all! It's definitely been a struggle for me. I remember getting away from 200 was a struggle, then I got to my highest weight at 239, and that 230 has been a b**** to get away from!! My walking shoes were dalyed from the 7th to the 14th...but now say they're arriving tomorrow! I really want to get back to more walking, it'll be good for my legs, which worry me sometimes, and my mind for sure! Also, our new above ground pool arrived, but it's sitting in our living room, lol. We have to get the ground prepared for it, and then won't set it up until I believe May, can't wait! I hope to shred pounds then! Just gotta try not to overeat cause swimming makes me HUNGRY! Love you all, fitness family! ❤
  • daria0919
    daria0919 Posts: 684 Member
    Options
    Weigh In Day: Sunday
    PW (Previous Weight): 230.4
    CW (Current Weight): 231.4

Well, I knew that was coming...NOW, I gotta do better this week to get rid of that pound again! I can't wait to get away from the 230's once and for all! It's definitely been a struggle for me. I remember getting away from 200 was a struggle, then I got to my highest weight at 239, and that 230 has been a b**** to get away from!! My walking shoes were dalyed from the 7th to the 14th...but now say they're arriving tomorrow! I really want to get back to more walking, it'll be good for my legs, which worry me sometimes, and my mind for sure! Also, our new above ground pool arrived, but it's sitting in our living room, lol. We have to get the ground prepared for it, and then won't set it up until I believe May, can't wait! I hope to shred pounds then! Just gotta try not to overeat cause swimming makes me HUNGRY! Love you all, fitness family! ❤

@CassieGetsFit2013 that’s great that it’s only a pound. Focus on healthy foods this week and that sucker will drop off!! 🤣🤣🤣

• minstrelofsarcasm
    minstrelofsarcasm Posts: 2,247 Member
    Options
    n1bx52w74edw.png
    b0bdgj0myybm.png
    ul2mgavzvlbt.png

Team Results
    By Percentage
    z92lsr4w3khb.png

By Pounds
    4zza4tj57ljn.png

Individual Results
    By Percentage
    dop9g8s7jy4l.png

By Pounds
    j77q5mocvhj4.png
    vl84bms6q3s4.png

Team Winners
    f37729qlrc3o.png

Percentage of Members in the Green!
    h0jaeuaofypp.png
  • minstrelofsarcasm
    Options
    Marcy2890 wrote: »
    I have finally reached my goal of 40lbs lost and am now aiming to maintain it and build more muscle.

@Marcy2890 -

YOU HIT GOAL!!!!! That's incredible. I'll move you to Team Weight No More's Goal Zone, so you can focus on maintaining instead of losing while still being part of the team. All you have to do is define a range of weights you'd like to stay within (for example: 123 - 131 lbs).

The way the goal zone works is if you fall outside of your defined range for two weeks in a row, you move back to the standard team until you get back into your goal range.

Let us know what you want your range to be! So happy for you!
  • daria0919
    daria0919 Posts: 684 Member
    Options
    bg8rn83bzsgn.jpeg
    n43o4xsvak9y.jpeg
  • andja87
    andja87 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    817gsoq9cxj8.jpeg
  • mightybunky
    mightybunky Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Weigh In Day: Monday 11 March
    PW: 167.4
    CW: 163.7

WEIGHT LOST: 3.7 lb
  • sydditt
    sydditt Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    ogz5t7u04ww7.jpeg
  • BlueSkyNomad
    BlueSkyNomad Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    BlueSkyNomad

Weign-In Day: Monday
    Starting weight: 109.8kg/242 lb
    Previous weight: 99.3 kg/219 lb
    Current weight: 98.7 kg/218 lb
  • ljdanny
    ljdanny Posts: 2,067 Member
    Options
    Steps

Sun-0
    Mon-0
    Tues-13,674
    Wed-7,136
    Thurs-6,979
    Fri-6,081
    Sat-3,462
  • ljdanny
    ljdanny Posts: 2,067 Member
    Options
    I used to be way better with my steps. It's hard now because my leg and back hurt. Sometimes I forget to put my watch on. I am going to try not to forget anymore. I do want to try walking even if it's only for 30 minutes instead of my long walks I used to take.
  • Marcy2890
    Marcy2890 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    @minstrelofsarcasm

Thank you! I’m aiming to stay between 125lbs and 128lbs 🙂 although if I lose abit more I won’t be mad about it 😂

Username: marcy2890
    Weigh-In Day: Sunday
    PW: 126.9lbs
    CW: 126.2 lbs
  • minstrelofsarcasm
    Options
    Alright folks, we are nearing the halfway point of March - what have we done well so far? what would we like to change?

I know that I've been great with sticking to my workout schedule, so I'd love for that to continue through the rest of the month. My squats have gotten stronger, I can go harder for longer in spin class, my wrist is almost back to normal so I'll soon be able to get back to more intense upper body workouts.

Buuuuuuuut, going out to eat more often has derailed some of the progress I've been seeing. Sure, I've got more muscle from all the protein, but I'm also holding onto quite a bit more fat than I'd prefer. It's a work in progress.

Quick order of business:

@MPJDVM - we didn't see a weigh-in from you last week, are you sticking with us for March or did you want to dip out after February?

@annemariepg94 and @Melobee62 - We often lose our new folks because they miss their first weigh-in. Are you still planning on joining us this month? If I don't hear anything from you, you may see an incredibly polite message in your inbox.
  • andja87
    Options
    @minstrelofsarcasm I’m going to need to be excused for this weeks weigh in. A fun weekend away has bled into this week and I’ve got some extra commitments I’ve picked up for the rest of the week. I’ll need the extra time to get my act together lol
  • BlueSkyNomad
    BlueSkyNomad Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    @minstrelofsarcasm I haven't set a goal weight. Sorry if I missed it! Where do I post it? Thanks
  • minstrelofsarcasm
    Options
    andja87 wrote: »
    @minstrelofsarcasm I’m going to need to be excused for this weeks weigh in. A fun weekend away has bled into this week and I’ve got some extra commitments I’ve picked up for the rest of the week. I’ll need the extra time to get my act together lol

@andja87 - Not a problem. Be sure to drink plenty of water to help your body recover from all the extra you'll be doing/consuming this week! Hope at least half of it is fun :smile:

@minstrelofsarcasm I haven't set a goal weight. Sorry if I missed it! Where do I post it? Thanks

@BlueSkyNomad - We don't keep track of goal weights anywhere, since it typically moves around quite a bit while people get used to weight they've lost and their new habits. I know mine has moved too many times to count. Let us know when you reach your intended "goal" and we can establish a range for maintaining your loss when we move you into the Goal Zone. (If you want, I can add a note to the spreadsheet and keep track of your current goal weight for you, but that's entirely optional)
  • andja87
    Options

@andja87 - Not a problem. Be sure to drink plenty of water to help your body recover from all the extra you'll be doing/consuming this week! Hope at least half of it is fun :smile:

@minstrelofsarcasm well part of it now is being summoned for jury duty for this week and actually being called to report in person this morning downtown 😒🤣
  • minstrelofsarcasm
    Options
    andja87 wrote: »

@minstrelofsarcasm well part of it now is being summoned for jury duty for this week and actually being called to report in person this morning downtown 😒🤣

@andja87 - Ah... not so fun. I'd say the courthouse food is good, but I don't want to lie to you. Good luck! Hopefully you get selected early, and for a simple case.
This discussion has been closed.