BodyTalking Posts: 1,928 Member
    Options
    BodyTalking
    Weigh-in-Saturday
    Starting weight: 81.7 kg/180.12 lb
    Previous weight: 79.6 kg/175.5 lb
    Current weight: 80.3 kg/177 lb

I hope I'm not too late 😊

Not unexpectedly, having four days of high calories has shown on the scales. I had a good week except for that.
  • daria0919
    daria0919 Posts: 684 Member
    Options
    My weekly average is 7000 steps, so made/exceeded my goal.
    wc183pcanj8u.jpeg
    cjvfsy63rvwk.jpeg
  • CassieGetsFit2013
    CassieGetsFit2013 Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    Weigh In Day: Sunday
    PW (Previous Weight): 231.4
    CW (Current Weight): 231.4

Well, I wish it were a loss, but I'm glad it wasn't a gain!
  • minstrelofsarcasm
    minstrelofsarcasm Posts: 2,247 Member
    Options
    n1bx52w74edw.png
    rvkogy4llcox.png
    3ki29mhehaes.png

Team Results
    By Percentage
    dfmqe5570qcw.png

By Pounds
    ubbe10e2m0yr.png

Individual Results
    By Percentage
    aek9js0facbi.png

By Pounds
    gs4ih7fql1uo.png
    90t7du6b17vc.png

Team Winners
    x1uav4w25kj8.png

Percentage of Members in the Green!
    dbzwjvycfv73.png
  • minstrelofsarcasm
    Options
    I've been putting my weight here every week but not actually part of the stats But I'm ready to be part of everything again.

I went through IVF (4 frozen transfers) since June but unfortunately they all failed. Taking a break from it all and focusing on losing some weight.

@Zumba_Luvah

Firstly, sending you love and support! I hope it's just a string of bad luck that resolves itself quickly.

Secondly, as for being ready to come back, want me to move you back to the standard weight loss team? Or would you rather stay in support and continue posting as you have been?

Standard weight loss team please! Thank you

@Zumba_Luvah - You got it! You have been moved and your next weigh-in is expected on Saturday. Glad to have you back!
  • minstrelofsarcasm
    Options
    sydditt wrote: »
    Hi all - Sorry, I’ve been MIA. I’m in SoCal with my daughter looking at colleges, and we had Snowmageddon in Colorado as I was leaving. (Had to change my flights to avoid it!) I’ll be more active this next week. Can’t wait to get back home and pick up my dumbbells again. (Although, I’ve been doing a ton of walking!)

@sydditt -

Walking absolutely helps a ton - I'm sure you'll get right back into the swing of things before you know it. What does your daughter want to major in? There's a bunch of great schools in SoCal.
  • sydditt
    sydditt Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    @minstrelofsarcasm She wants to study Earth & Planetary Science. We had a great time in SoCal. We have U Hawaii Manoa to look at over Spring Break and then it will be decision time.
  • mightybunky
    mightybunky Posts: 90 Member
    edited March 18
    Options
    Weigh In Day: Monday 18 March
    PW: 163.7
    CW: 161.7

WEIGHT LOST: 2 lb
  • daria0919
    daria0919 Posts: 684 Member
    Options
    Weigh In Day: Monday 18 March
    PW: 163.7
    CW: 161.7

WEIGHT LOST: 2 lb

Great job @mightybunky!! WeightoLose!! 🎉
  • Marcy2890
    Marcy2890 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Good morning everyone and Happy Monday!

Username: marcy2890
    Weigh-In Day: Monday
    PW: 126.2 lbs
    CW: 126.6 lbs

I'm hoping to move my day to Monday if that is okay; weekends are getting busier with the nice weather and another of the time I won't be near a scale 🙂

Been a frustrating week weight wise, I know it's water weight and bloating but I've been up to 128 and back down all week. Going to focus on drinking my water especially at work.

Do we have any tea drinkers in the group? Coffee has been making me nauseas and I've never been a fan of tea send me your favs with caffeine 🤣

Have a great week everyone!!
  • Emilienewme
    Emilienewme Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Here are my steps for last week, sorry I am late posting

Total 70290

kjoenk9f0v4d.png

@marcy2890 I drink tea all the time, in the morning I like back tea, earl grey or lady grey are my favourites, in the afternoon I switch to green tea, my favourite at the moment is mango and coconut flavour, but lemon green tea is very nice too.

Have a good day everyone
  • Marcy2890
    Marcy2890 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    @Emilienewme

Mango coconut sounds amazing Def going to try that out🙂
  • andja87
    andja87 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    2e9mdpap4av3.jpeg
  • minstrelofsarcasm
    Options
    @andja87 -

How have all of your runs been going? Any tips for those of us who "hate" running?
  • ljdanny
    ljdanny Posts: 2,067 Member
    Options
    Steps

Sun-5,515
    Mon-9,353
    Tues-7,449
    Wed-7,841
    Thurs-8,192
    Fri-9,862
    Sat-7,555
  • ljdanny
    ljdanny Posts: 2,067 Member
    Options
    I had to go away over the weekend for work. The woman who does our billing made all the food and it was delicious. She did make some goodies and I knoe I ate too many. After all the sitting in the awful chairs and eating all the food, I felt gross and went and took a walk for about 45 minutes. It felt great to get the exercise but my leg was killing me. I am going to try to hop on the treadmill tonight. I was going to last night after work but forgot I only was leaving work for an hour because I had to be back for 2 meetings. I wanted to loose some weight before my trip to Jamaica but that's not happening.
  • sydditt
    edited March 19
    Options
    Feels great to be back to weightlifting and normal eating after being on vacation. The weather has been beautiful so I’ve been out for walks too as well. I’ve upped my protein from 100 grams to 150 grams per day and added 6lbs to my bench press today.

This weekend my daughter has a tournament in Salt Lake, followed by a few days in Hawaii. Hoping I can convince myself to use the hotel gyms at least a couple of times. I’m going to start the Caroline Girvan Iron series when I get back. Looking forward to starting something new!
  • andja87
    Options
    @andja87 -

How have all of your runs been going? Any tips for those of us who "hate" running?

@minstrelofsarcasm its going! I restarted the 5k training program after like week 3 in the beginning, because until that point I hadn’t been able to consistently run each interval and was walking through some of the run parts, which by then was like 1.5min run 1min walk.
    But as of today, I’m on week 6 of the training and have been pushing myself to just do it and I just got through 2 - 10 minute run intervals! I think that’s a huge win and I’m really proud of that.

As for tips, slowing my pace helped a lot to keep myself being able to run the longer intervals earlier on. I was trying to run around 5 mph and was getting too winded and had to walk extra. I slowed myself down to around 3.9mph and was able to get through the runs as they got longer. I think that’s helped me now be able to pick up my pace as I ran the 10 mins at around 4.2 mph. It’s not a huge increase in speed but it’s still something I’m proud of when I look back at my progress lol.
    Also the number thing you mentioned has helped a lot. I try not to focus on the time on the treadmill so I watch YouTube videos from channels I enjoy to distract me. But at the same time, I’m also very aware of the time 😂 so I just count myself down by 10-15 second increments to help the time pass if I do focus on it.

It was funny when I first started, I told my friend I’m running with, ‘HOW AM I EVER GOING TO RUN FOR 1.5min STRAIGHT?!’
    Then this week when I hit 8-10 min runs, I said ‘How can I run for 8min straight, I wish I could just do 1.5min intervals instead!’ 😂
  • sydditt
    edited March 21
    Options
    Good for you! 8-10 min! I did a couch to 5k program years ago and couldn’t believe I was actually able to run. It just took a bit to get over the mental block I had and to not just stop. I live in a neighborhood now that is all hills, and there are limits to what I will do, so needless to say - I’m no longer running.

I have a friend in Texas, though, who joined a running group that does this run/walk method that I’d never heard of. They run for 2 minutes and then walk for 1. She ran the NYC marathon that way.
  • andja87
    Options
    sydditt wrote: »
    Good for you! 8-10 min! I did a couch to 5k program years ago and couldn’t believe I was actually able to run. It just took a bit to get over the mental block I had and to not just stop. I live in a neighborhood now that is all hills, and there are limits to what I will do, so needless to say - I’m no longer running.

I have a friend in Texas, though, who joined a running group that does this run/walk method that I’d never heard of. They run for 2 minutes and then walk for 1. She ran the NYC marathon that way.

@sydditt Wow a whole marathon like that?! I’d have never thought that as an option lol
    Yeah it’s crazy how that program really does work. It has me excited and wanting to sign up for more. But I’m trying to slow my role and get through my first ever 5k before I go signing myself up for something crazy.

And you’re right, it really is a mental block. I never thought it would be something I’d be able to do so I never did it, until one day I did.
    I always used to say I’d only ever run if I was being chased…and here I am running because I want to try it out 😂

This discussion has been closed.