Options
    Username: FushiaKat
    Weigh-In Tuesday
    SW: 245
    Maintenance Goal 135 - 140
    Weeks in maintenance 12 of 52

PW: 138.6
    CW: 138.0

I'm feeling pretty good, I went outside and sprayed the entire yard with weed killer. Tomorrow I am planning on doing some raking. We had some high winds so there was lots of palm fronds to pick up. My husband's helper came back to work yesterday so we are eating lunch later again. The batteries in my car remotes are dead so I'm going to the car dealer after lunch.

Congratulations to those on the leader board, well done.

Maintenance does deviate from the menu and food planning that you used to lose the weight. So, find your happy place.
  • Katmary71
    Katmary71 Posts: 6,584 Member
    Options
    WEIGH INS NEEDED: @Jactop

@gemwolf110 Great day!

@AmbersWay Happy to see you!

@trooworld I’m glad you liked the chicken shwarma, it was me I was pleasantly surprised by it too. How fun you get to get all dressed up Saturday, I hope you find a top you like in the ones you ordered. If only we could stay up like the old days, we’ve had a skunk spraying every night lately and it’s impossible to sleep through, I’ve been so tired!

@ninyagwa I’m glad you still went to the gym yesterday, I was feeling it too from the food though I wasn’t as good as you with alcohol. That’s great news on your thyroid levels!

@TeresaW2024 I was thinking you’d have enjoyed the talks. Barbera O’Neill’s basics are pretty reasonable and I’m going to try and step them up. That’s sad about the doctor being on trial, I’ve heard of people having success with low carb and plant-based no oil but of course the “correct” answer is drugs. I’m sure Joe’s family won’t mind if you don’t get the house cleaned before they come but understand worrying about it.

@laurelfit57 Sounds like great family time, good luck today!

@Veta2018 Yikes I hope your husband is feeling better soon how scary! What handsome boys, this is the first time I think I’ve seen a picture of you, you’re so pretty especially smiling happily spending time with them.

@19shmoo69 It sounds like trying some of the current mindfulness advice would be good for you, the moment at the beach you were able to immerse yourself in the beauty and sound of everything is a great example of it. I’ve been practicing it when my cats want to cuddle to stop stressing about all the stuff I have to do and listen to their purrs and enjoy hugging them.

@FushiaKat I’m glad your husband’s helper is back! Good luck with all those fronds, sounds like you’ve been getting a lot done.

Hi team! Beautiful day today, I got in a lot of weeding last night and started some seeds and then today started zucchini, squash, and marigolds. I went to the holistic clinic for a bit and did a treatment, now that I’m not as bad I wanted to get back to it especially as it’s almost the end of my free month. I ran to Sprouts as they sent me a $5 of $20 for produce and they didn’t have egg dye so I have to get that tomorrow for my girl’s Easter basket when I'm done at the farm. Doing good with diet and exercise, I skipped my chair cardio for garden time. I'm trying to get Jasper used to the leash but today I left to get his treats and I came back and the leash was sticking out from under the bed so I took the harness off and called it a day. I'm trying to get him real comfortable first after he got away from me last year before we go out but that was an obvious "not feeling it" sign. Have a great night and happy Wednesday!

Where am I happiest? Outside in the garden or farm and/or with close friends or family.
  • gemwolf110
    gemwolf110 Posts: 1,351 Member
    Options
    Daily Post ~ Tuesday

Track ~ Yes
    Calories ~ over
    Exercise ~ Zumba class 60 minutes
  • trooworld
    trooworld Posts: 5,915 Member
    Options
    @TeresaW2024 Yes! Right lol. I can't believe I used to do that lol. I will share a pic of what I decide to wear! You are exactly right about cleaning the house. Wow, 3,000 pieces! I take it the wrist is still bothering you a lot?

@laurelfit57 I can imagine it must have been chaotic lol. But fun!

@Veta2018 :) I'm glad you found it! Wow, that must have been scary, what happened to your husband. Poor guy! I'm glad you took him to urgent care. What a great picture, handsome sons and you look great and everyone looks happy!

@19shmoo69 I love going to the beach for the sounds. It's so calming and releases tension for me.

@Katmary71 Yes, Saturday will be fun if I can get over my self-consciousness! Oh man, there is nothing like the smell of a skunk's spray. Ugh. It must take patience to work with getting Jasper used to the leash. I wish you luck!

Hi all. I slept in a bit today, just by 20 minutes. But I could have kept sleeping, I was so tired. Have a great day!

No Zero Days: Pretracked my food.

Want to keep track of your steps with the team? Add a tab to the Google Sheet! https://tinyurl.com/Slimpossibles

Get the Kik app and chat with us in real-time! Just download the app, create a profile, and message me (username: trooworld) and I'll add you to the private group chat! https://kik.com/
  • Katmary71
    Options
    WEIGH IN INFO
    Need the following:
    @Jactop
    Reminder for tomorrow: @askewcr

@trooworld I'm sure you're going to look beautiful, please do your best to have some fun! We're cheering you on if that helps. (go Chris woot woot!)

Hi team! Came on early as I have a meeting then class tonight so I'll be going straight to bed when I get home. I'm procrastinating doing my homework too if I'm totally honest but it just dawned on me after this week's assignments next week will be my last week of the grant class, yay! I enjoy it, it's just been a challenge with the charity events especially the Easter baskets for kids happening this weekend and now micro current classes starting again. The pharmacy app was telling me I couldn't pick up a prescription as it was too early and it's a 28 day prescription that I filled 28 days from yesterday (today is day 29) so I couldn't sleep worrying about why it said that and if I'd have to go off it again. Have a great night and awesome Thursday!
  • 19shmoo69
    19shmoo69 Posts: 1,083 Member
    Options
    Gooooood Morning to all my Slimpossible Teammates!!!!! You all are AWESOME!!!!!! I want to take the time to remind you all not to beat yourself up if you have had a gain. It is all temporary. Let's run the race as if we are going to win. The thing about races is the pace does not stay the same. You move faster and you move slower. Sometimes you need to change gear and sometimes you have to fuel up. The kool thing is you will still make it across the finish line.
  • megnolia82
    megnolia82 Posts: 797 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone,

Just time for a drive-by. I wish I could slow down life a little bit because I feel constantly overwhelmed with way too much of everything - too much noise, too much to do, too many places to be, too many people.

Good news is that my walking is going great. My son has football practice for 90 minutes twice a week so I walk the track. I have averaged about 8km each time and I have gone 5 times now. I really enjoy myself and at least I feel good about using that time for me and to get a little bit healthier.

I hope you have a good week!
  • trooworld
    trooworld Posts: 5,915 Member
    Options
    @Katmary71 Thank you, I appreciate it! You know how it is when you feel self-conscious. Grant writing is a good skill to have. My husband had a similar issue with his prescription. I hope you get it figured out.

@19shmoo69 Awesome words of encouragement! :D And your wife thinks outside of the box, that's awesome! How are you doing?

@laurelfit57 Great that you are tracking and staying on track! HAHAHA Ty!

@megnolia82 That's great that the walking is going well.

Hi all. All is well here. I had a busy day at work yesterday and almost didn't have time for lunch but I squeezed it in. I'm glad it's Thursday!

No Zero Days: Pretracked my food.

Want to keep track of your steps with the team? Add a tab to the Google Sheet! https://tinyurl.com/Slimpossibles

Get the Kik app and chat with us in real-time! Just download the app, create a profile, and message me (username: trooworld) and I'll add you to the private group chat! https://kik.com/
  • TeresaW2024
    TeresaW2024 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    @trooworld Yes, my wrist still bothers me a lot but now that I have the correct brace that imbolizes my thumb, I think it’s helping. At least I sleep much better. :)

@Katmary71 I hope you got everything straightened out with your prescription. That is worrisome. We switched Joe’s drug plan and pharmacy, and I finally have them all moved and filled.

@19shmoo69 Thanks for the pep talk—I need it! I love the egg holder your wife made. My best friend gives me fresh eggs, and this would be perfect. :)

@megnolia82 Walking the track while your son practices is a great way to take care of you! :)

Good morning! Today, I need to go to the office to do my normal work and then put together at least 20 welcome bags for our visitors for Easter. I don’t think we will have that many, but Pastor Jeff is very optimistic. :) Joe is feeling stressed out because he has difficulty comprehending what he is reading. He loves to read the Psalms in the morning, but yesterday, he was really struggling. This set him off all day with anxiety and questions about what would happen if he couldn’t read. I hate this disease and what it is doing to him. He was a professor who taught English, rhetoric, and literature and wrote poetry. It's just so unfair. :'(
    2024 Word: Strive
  • askewcr
    askewcr Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    askewcr
    Weigh in day: Thursday
    PW:250.5
    CW:248.5

I've got to keep it moving. I can do this!!
    Let's go get it! B)
  • Katmary71
    Options
    WEIGH IN STILL NEEDED: @Jactop
    TOMORROW REMINDER: @Cornanda @davors19 @trooworld @TeresaW2024 @buniphuphu @ninyagwa

@19shmoo69 Good morning Darren! Very true and good advice, you remember that too! I like the egg idea do you have chickens? Hm I’m wondering if the pull-out drawer I have for my K cups could hold eggs, if so I’ll send it to my brothers as they have chickens and don’t refrigerate their eggs.

@laurelfit57 LOL I love that photo of Ty!

@megnolia82 Great to hear from you, I hear ya about life being too busy. I’m glad the walking is going great, 90 minute practices means you can get in great walking.

@trooworld I do get it with feeling self-conscious, not fun. Any fun weekend plans?

@TeresaW2024 I did get the prescription squared away and just put it on a little late. That must’ve been a pain moving all of Joe’s prescriptions. Oh no poor Joe that’s so heartbreaking to imagine, it is a horrible disease. Prayers and love to you two.

@askewcr Doing great, get it!

Hi team! Had a good day, spent the morning at the greenhouse starting seeds then finally got half of last week’s homework done. The man in charge of Big Day of Service is such a pain, if it wasn’t helping a woman who really needs us I would’ve told him to shove the project. Someone told me today he likes to “flex” on people who are no threat and I think that’s what was happening last night, he’d originally said we’d check out her yard to see if it was a good fit and last night he told me I’m stuck with the project now that it’s assigned and he wasn't joking plus he made me the leader. I've been running everything by the board and honestly like the project for us I just can't stand him and didn't want him to win by saying yes. I don’t HAVE to be stuck with anything what the heck? We have a rally in the morning before the event I may shove him in a PE locker before it begins haha! Doing good with diet and exercise, I ate a bag of pita chips in the middle of the night a few nights ago so not expecting any drop this week. Have a great Friday!
  • 19shmoo69
    19shmoo69 Posts: 1,083 Member
    Options
    Sorry but I thought tomorrow was Thursday.
    Here's the Ice Breaker Question!!!!!

If you could have a lifetime supply of anything, what would it be? I know most cannot narrow it down to one item so just name them.

Mine are eggs (chicken, duck and goose), beef, butter, bacon and rice.

• micaroo4
    micaroo4 Posts: 3,003 Member
    Options
    If you could have a lifetime supply of anything, what would it be? I know most cannot narrow it down to one item so just name them.
    Yarn
    Sneakers
    Gasoline
    Groceries
  • Cornanda
    Cornanda Posts: 1,011 Member
    Options
    Friday weigh in
    Cornanda
    PW: 177.6
    CW: 178.5

+0.9
  • Cornanda
    Options

DOGS!
  • Cornanda
    Options
    @TeresaW2024 - I'm so sorry about Joe. Alzheimers sucks. And you're right- it's not fair.

Lisa
  • ninyagwa
    ninyagwa Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    Ninyagwa
    Weigh in day: Friday
    PW:323.2
    CW:321.2
This discussion has been closed.