Replies

• LenGray
    LenGray Posts: 842 Member
    Options
    My dad made me coffee today. He's a sweetheart
  • chris_in_cal
    chris_in_cal Posts: 2,186 Member
    Options
    I prepped for a couple of months, then three weeks before I got sick, but I recovered enough and ran my 10K fun run this weekend. I ran (very slowly) the whole thing. I'm proud of myself for going through with it. And, I feel fully recovered from whatever that was. (A bad cold? I had a negative covid at home test...you never know)
  • tinkerbellang83
    tinkerbellang83 Posts: 9,136 Member
    Options
    I prepped for a couple of months, then three weeks before I got sick, but I recovered enough and ran my 10K fun run this weekend. I ran (very slowly) the whole thing. I'm proud of myself for going through with it. And, I feel fully recovered from whatever that was. (A bad cold? I had a negative covid at home test...you never know)

Nearly everyone I know has or had COVID again recently so it does appear to be doing the rounds again.
  • chris_in_cal
    Options
    I had a nice relaxed fun warm weekend, my last productive cough from the recent illness was over a week ago. I'm feeling well prepared to start my week.
  • chris_in_cal
    Options
    I'm not going to lie, October was not good. Good riddance, and my positive vibe is that November is going to be good.
  • ikalujny
    ikalujny Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Work is driving me crazy. I gave up on physical activity unfortunately, but having a calorie budget still works. Can't wait for Christmas holidays.
  • tinkerbellang83
    tinkerbellang83 Posts: 9,136 Member
    Options
    ikalujny wrote: »
    Work is driving me crazy. I gave up on physical activity unfortunately, but having a calorie budget still works. Can't wait for Christmas holidays.

We just had a long weekend for Halloween bank holiday - was definitely needed, at work we are turning over a lot more stock than usual and add that to everybody having COVID / colds there's a lot of work for few people. I have another couple of days annual leave between now and Christmas so definitely looking forward to those and perhaps doing a DIY home yoga retreat one weekend - yoga, meditation, art and reading.

I did a Day of the Dead art class last week and forgot how much I enjoy painting & drawing. I didn't quite get to finish due to time constraints so plan to finish the flowers and add some more depth this week.

cmo15ad31wm4.png

• chris_in_cal
    Options
    No jinx, but everyone on the Jan 8th thread so far has posted some losses (all people interested in losing too.)
  • chris_in_cal
    Options
    Our very own Rita 'bootilicious" is doing some good training and racing to support World Vision. Kick down some if you are able: https://www.teamworldvision.org/index.cfm?fuseaction=donate.participant&participantID=392351