Replies

• megnolia82
    megnolia82 Posts: 792 Member
    Options
    Megnolia82 Sunday weigh in March 24

SW: 228
    PW: 214.6
    CW: 212.6

I’m pleased about this week. Although I’ve been here before. I think the last year has been about doing and undoing the same 10 pounds. Time to snap out of it and just get it done!

Off for a hike today so I won’t go to bed guilty tonight :)
  • laurelfit57
    laurelfit57 Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    Username: laurelfit57
    Weigh In Day: Sunday
    PW: 146.4
    CW: 147.2

+0.8
  • Katmary71
    Katmary71 Posts: 6,574 Member
    Options
    SUNDAY WEIGH INS NEEDED: @sleepygirl79 @txcritter69 @littlebabekitty @vegan4lyfe2012 @Veta2018 @laurelfit57

MONDAY WEIGH IN REMIDNER: @AmbersWay @AustinRuadhain @Jactop
    -Don’t forget to check out Jessica’s larger group challenge!

@ micaroo4 It’s raining here, I’m missing the warm weather (so are my tomatoes!).

@trooworld How was the party last night? I hope the strawberry mint does well I really think you’ll like it.

@Teresa2024 I’m glad you found something you can do with your wrist, I think seeing the doctor is a smart call.

@megnolia82 Have a great hike today!

Hi team! Coming on a bit early as I didn’t come on yesterday. The Easter Baskets for kids went great and the seed swap was a lot of fun. For the farm and garden club portion of yesterday at the library a 15-year-old who grows giant pumpkins did a talk, he loves robotics too so it was pretty fascinating (he has a fertilizer watering system called the Fertilizer Injector). I brought home too many seeds but I left about 100 packs. I talked to someone who brought asparagus plants to share and some woman walked off with 15 plants, I was so surprised I didn't say anything but I really wanted a couple. I went to my neighbor’s for a drink last night but was so tired I only stayed for a short time. I ended up eating too many pretzels last night, gotta go back to not having snacks in the house. I’m planning on cleaning and homework today and maybe some seed starting and possibly dinner at my next-door neighbor's house. Have a great Sunday!
  • sleepygirl79
    sleepygirl79 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    @Katmary71 Im going to skip weigh in this week. I haven’t been giving it my best.
  • vrafer
    vrafer Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Saturday
    PW: 182.5
    CW: 181.7
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 39,308 Member
    Options
    Good Morning MS ... You have a new member joining your amazing team .. Please welcome @Divya365 :)
  • minstrelofsarcasm
    minstrelofsarcasm Posts: 2,240 Member
    Options
    n1bx52w74edw.png
    6m8h6ok6x2l0.png
    s9zwk59z0ikc.png

Team Results
    By Percentage
    dwkvbo6w0raa.png

By Pounds
    bf510ei1ln6i.png

Individual Results
    By Percentage
    rzbobeeqm3fz.png

By Pounds
    gccenamqmgrd.png
    zqu2le2es219.png

Team Winners
    xpaybbf08vnx.png

Percentage of Members in the Green!
    dh8o0ctzujz9.png
  • sleepygirl79
    sleepygirl79 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Hello ladies and gents! It’s been a hot minute since I’ve been on. Tho ha have been so busy lately and I notice I do t get on here as much as when things are slower. It’s spring break now around here and I took the week off. Heading on a couple day trip a few hours away. Hubby just finished his 2nd bout of Covid and both kids have colds amd sore throats. Im the only one not sick (yet) but I find when I am really busy, my body doesn’t stop for sick. So now that its holidays, I’ll likely catch something
    I have been absolutely horrible lately and not tracking a thing. I feel ashamed of my gain. Being on a trip there will be lots of eating out, but I’ll try to make some healthy choices. Wish me luck for the next week.

Reading over past posts, sorry for those who are mourning the loss of a loved one. Hugs to all of you!
  • txcritter69
    txcritter69 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Weigh In Sunday: March 17
    SW 175
    PW 171.6
    CW 172.6
  • Katmary71
    Options
    WEIGH IN UPDATES
    WEIGH INS NEEDED TODAY: @littlebabekitty !vegan4lyfe2012 @Veta2018 @laurelfit57
    TOMORROW REMINDERS: @AmbersWay @AustinRuadhain @Jactop

@sleepygirl79 I’m letting you do this once and that’s it, I’m sorry but it takes me extra time on here when I have to stop to close everything which is the weigh in spreadsheet, the word document I'm using to reply to everyone, and this group window and go report people not weighing in the captain’s thread (this IS the difference between me staying on as captain as I’m in this group for up to 90 minutes a day plus doing weigh ins alone especially on weekends when more people weigh in. I don’t have more time to give here.) and having a bad week or not feeling like it with an entire team weighing in really isn’t fair to us as captains. I’m sympathetic you had a bad week and get not wanting to but I went through this recently with another member and if I let it go it’s not fair to her and other team members. Next time you can use your last weigh-in, just weigh in, or be penalized for not weighing in going forward. Have fun on the trips and do good this week, you got this!

@Divya365 Welcome to Mission Slimpossibles, were happy you're here!

@Veta2018 I hope your asparagus comes up too! How fun to go hunting for asparagus and mushrooms, I didn’t know you could do that for asparagus to be honest. You’re doing great!

@19shmoo69 @vegan4lyfe2012 @askewcr @AustinRuadhain Congratulations to our top winners this week!

Hi team, been cleaning all day and have the tub ready so this is a fast one. Got in a good workout, made the skinnytaste black bean sweet potato bowl for dinner, and got some homework done so it’s been a good day. I got into pretzels last night and did not stop at one serving darnit. I’m starting some more seeds after the tub and hoping to read a bit before bed as I've had no time to do it lately. Have a great Sunday night and wonderful Monday, let’s go into the new week strong!
  • vegan4lyfe2012
    vegan4lyfe2012 Posts: 1,134 Member
    Options
    vegan4lyfe2012
    Sunday
    PW: 197.6
    CW: 195.2
  • TeresaW2024
    TeresaW2024 Posts: 114 Member
    Options

@Katmary71 That 15-year-old kid is interesting and very bright! Giant pumpkins are fun! :D That was so rude of that person to take 15 plants. What is wrong with this self-entitled mentality these days? At least you know how to grow asparagus. :)

@Veta2018, you need to get your husband up to do those exercises with you! :)

@trooworld Your pictures of you at the event are great. I love those earrings!! Girl, if I had free wine, I would be drinking too much of it too. :D That was a bummer that the dog party didn’t work out. Do your dogs like being in a car?

@vegan4lyfe2012 I hope you start feeling better soon! Your boss should have let you go home. I am looking forward to my card! Everything you create is beautiful. <3

Good morning! Well, yesterday was a bust! After I wrote to you all that we were going to church, Joe went into the bathroom and passed out. Actually, it was amazing because he had been holding onto the door jab for dear life and had managed to call my name. I had to get him to the floor because he wasn’t alert enough to walk, and then I made him crawl to the bedroom. After that, he was pretty much useless the rest of the day, so we just stayed home so he could rest. He is better today, and with his family coming this weekend, he better stay that way! :/ I did a 15-minute rebounder workout, and I love this woman I found on YouTube. I'm off to clean! :)
    2024 Word: Strive
  • ninyagwa
    ninyagwa Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    Checking in.
    Not a great eating weekend.
    Can't say I'm not a little bit disappointed that I didn't chart with my loss from last week, but I understand how ratios work and why.
    I was really hoping to keep my weight loss slower even than that because I worry I'm already getting a little bit of dysmorphia regarding my body image/weight as it concerns my effort in the gym and at eating. It's weird, and I don't like it.
    I'll keep on trucking through, just having weird feelings.
  • AustinRuadhain
    AustinRuadhain Posts: 2,574 Member
    edited March 25
    Options
    Monday Weigh-in
    AustinRuadhain
    SW 223.1
    PW: 209.7
    CW: 210.6 :(

I am sorry to have let the team down this week. Last week (spring break stuff) got away from me. Ah, well, Back at it! With @19shmoo69's great post right above me, here I am posting an in-the-red weigh-in. As he says, this is a long game!

On the plus side, I went trail riding on Saturday. I had not been on a horse in years, and it was delightful, even with a horse that I had never met before! I could only do it because I have been at work with the group and met the weight limit for the available horse. So woohoo for that!

We went riding in the blackland prairie of central Texas, an area that was the continental coastline 250 million years ago. It still feels like coastline there. Geology is amazing! Also flora and fauna. @micaroo4 -- I saw my first cardinal of the year! 🐦

So-- back to work! Here's today's plan:

Monday Plan
    🟢 Tiny Habit: Kitchen pushup so far, I have done 2!
    ⚪ Floors: 5 so far, I have done 3!
    🟢 Eat a salad! lunch was spring greens, a kiwi, strawberries & garbanzo beans
    Eat steamed greens
    45 minutes exercise
    Track all my food and check out at day's end
  • Katmary71
    Options
    WEIGH IN INFO
    WEIGH INS NEEDED NOW: @littlebabekitty @laurelfit57
    WEIGH IN REMINDER: @AmbersWay @Jactop
This discussion has been closed.