Hi everyone

Options
_THEBESTVERSIONOFMYSELF
_THEBESTVERSIONOFMYSELF Posts: 8 Member
edited December 2023 in Social Groups
I'm Joy, and I'm currently looking for support partners for a weight loss journey. I've set a goal to lose 15 kg by New Year's, and I believe having someone to share this journey with could make the process more motivating and rewarding.

If anyone else shares similar goals and is interested in daily mutual support, feel free to replies this discussion. We could exchange tips, healthy recipes, and encourage each other to stay on track. Together, I'm confident we can reach our goals and start the new year feeling stronger and healthier.

Let me know if you're interested! We're all in this together, and I believe we can achieve great things together.

Replies

• jsutliff01
    jsutliff01 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I would love to help each other!
  • stacyhyoung1
    stacyhyoung1 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I would love someone to help me!
  • Slamn2024
    Slamn2024 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I definitely need support!
  • kabbashcarol
    kabbashcarol Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    id love to help each other as well
  • leduck1
    leduck1 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi, all. Would love some friends as well!
  • AlaskaSasha
    AlaskaSasha Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I would love to have an accountability friend that is on a similar journey
  • exager8
    exager8 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Is this group active?
  • renetbeesley
    renetbeesley Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi- I'd love to be part of this group.....so I'm going to jump right in......
    I know what I need to do, how many calories to consume, how frequently to exercise and what exercises to do, what not to eat etc. I start off the week strong but by Wednesday/Thursday I'm waning then by Saturday midday I'm "screw it, it's the weekend".....I want to stop. I want to be successful. Any wisdom out there?