Shape Shifters Team Chat - APRIL 2024

Options

Replies

• JenHul
    JenHul Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    Good Morning ShapeShifters,
    My Name is Jen, I live in a small town in Southern Alberta Canada. I work at the Post Office, I'm married and this August will be our 22 Anniversary! I have a 20-year-old son and my daughter just turned 18 last Thursday! I love reading, I'll read just about anything, fantasy, romance, thriller, mystery, biographies ect. I also love music of all kinds, I enjoy camping with friends and family.

Steps:
    Mar 25= 10,800
    Mar 26= 6639
    Mar 27= 12,520
    Mar 28= 8758
    Mar 29= 9413
    Mar 30= 6671

Sorry for so many days at once, the Easter Weekend and daughter's B'Day kept me very busy.

I would like to sign up for the April step challenge, please. I'll keep my steps at 10,000 per day. When the weather is nice I like to walk around my neighbourhood.
  • LaurieWrobo
    LaurieWrobo Posts: 1,272 Member
    Options
    I would like to sign up for the Step challenge
    5,000 steps/day
    Like to walk around my neighborhood which has a little forest path
  • minstrelofsarcasm
    minstrelofsarcasm Posts: 2,241 Member
    Options
    n1bx52w74edw.png
    vwiei0f63plj.png
    9q518hwsaezk.png

Team Results
    By Percentage
    1b8hj0ahwpsk.png

By Pounds
    fh7xzmqw2ug7.png

Individual Results
    By Percentage
    3falc921ipdl.png

By Pounds
    abhjk4mkxbgb.png
    zt1dlwnb8myu.png

Team Winners
    aly58hbvwxwf.png

Percentage of Members in the Green!
    i7fkljrxdp63.png
  • DaffyGirl88
    DaffyGirl88 Posts: 4,537 Member
    Options
    5,000 steps/day

What is this step challenge! I didn't see it mentioned in the opening post. Thanks!
  • minstrelofsarcasm
    minstrelofsarcasm Posts: 2,241 Member
    Options
    n1bx52w74edw.png
    2rk7h76bdsag.png
    k7cedeoum9kz.png
    (100 lbs, holy cow!)

ydjvcr7b37by.png

Team Results
    By Percentage
    641i09qublad.png

By Pounds
    4423g2rg9onj.png

Individual Results
    By Percentage
    xbdsrard9un1.png

By Pounds
    73bo2su7p7en.png
    6htj024i72em.png

Team Winners
    nbwkmncif6vf.png

Percentage of Members in the Green!
    8856do4ia4ge.png
    • Congrats to Downsizers for having the highest percentage of members in the green this month!
    • Congrats to Downsizers and Weight No More for having at least half of their members in the green on average throughout the month!
    • Congrats to Downsizers and WaistAways for having over 60% of their members in the green for at least one week!
    • Congrats to Shape Shifters for being the only team to finish the month stronger than they started!
  • izzyred9400
    izzyred9400 Posts: 909 Member
    edited March 31
    Options
    My steps
    3/28 20,278
    3/29 10,527
    3/30 6,263
    Please could I be added to the April Step Challenge daily target 15,000 steps.
    I like to walk in my local park which is beautiful.Also I like to walk with friends along the canal & all over the countryside which thankfully is not too far from where I live.
  • LaurieWrobo
    LaurieWrobo Posts: 1,272 Member
    Options
    5,000 steps/day

What is this step challenge! I didn't see it mentioned in the opening post. Thanks!

Whoever wants to participate can - list your step count for each day at the beginning of the month and where you like to walk and post your steps every day or every two days - the captains enter your steps in a spreadsheet
  • PatriceFitnessPal
    PatriceFitnessPal Posts: 1,331 Member
    Options
    @izzyred9400 - I like your Easter tradition of cleaning and dressing up your decorative rabbit!

It’s a cute way to mark the transition to spring! ☺️
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options
    5,000 steps/day

Whoever wants to participate can - list your step count for each day at the beginning of the month and where you like to walk and post your steps every day or every two days - the captains enter your steps in a spreadsheet

@LaurieWrobo Thank you!
  • jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,088 Member
    Options
    5,000 steps/day

@DaffyGirl88 It's mentioned in the FAQ posting on pg 1 of each month's thread. If you know where the weight chart is to see all of the weigh in stats, you simply scroll down under the weight chart and there's the Step Challenge chart. You agree to post your steps every 2-3 days in the monthly chat thread and your Captains will keep the chart updated. I announce the winners (top 3 walkers) every week and at the end of the month, I post the Monthly winner. Just an extra chance to be a little competitive and active every day. Post your first name for the chart please. Good luck!
    Jessica
  • Pupowl
    Pupowl Posts: 1,601 Member
    Options
    The daily card:
    wg2rjaosbhw3.jpg
  • Itadakimasu7
    Itadakimasu7 Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    @izzyred9400 -- I love the bunnny!
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options
    5,000 steps/day

@DaffyGirl88 It's mentioned in the FAQ posting on pg 1 of each month's thread. If you know where the weight chart is to see all of the weigh in stats, you simply scroll down under the weight chart and there's the Step Challenge chart. You agree to post your steps every 2-3 days in the monthly chat thread and your Captains will keep the chart updated. I announce the winners (top 3 walkers) every week and at the end of the month, I post the Monthly winner. Just an extra chance to be a little competitive and active every day. Post your first name for the chart please. Good luck!
    Jessica

@jessicakrall8 Thanks for the pointers, I've found the steps. I still don't see any FAQs, though, on either the F2F main page or page one of this thread. Am I looking in the wrong place?
  • Pupowl
    Pupowl Posts: 1,601 Member
    Options
    8irp75d3b5qz.jpg
    FAQ for New Shape Shifters Members

How do I sign up for the Step Challenge?

Send the Captains a message that you'd like to join, provide your daily step goal and tell her your favorite place to walk. It's that simple! Please be aware though, you're making a commitment to post your steps every 2-3 days, which helps the Captains keep the stats caught up. If you're not willing to do this, please do not sign up. (THANKS!!)

@DaffyGirl88 It's halfway down the first page. Jessica always posts some information. Above is the quote about the step challenge.

• FWSWCindy
    FWSWCindy Posts: 58 Member
    Options

@jessicakrall8 just getting back from vacation, we extended our trip! Sorry for missing the two checkin's, but there was no scale where we stayed. I'm back now!
  • FWSWCindy
    FWSWCindy Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    FWSWCindy
    PW: 194.6 (I think?)
    CW: 196.7
    Highest: 230
This discussion has been closed.