If you could have any animal what would it be? I would want a koala bear
  • Slimmersixties
    Slimmersixties Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    Friday weigh in

Pw 182
    Cw 180.8

Loss 1.2lb

The 170s are getting so close! I'm sick of the 180s now!!! Never thought I'd say that as my goal was initially 196lb 🤣
  • aneedlecraft
    aneedlecraft Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    aneedlecraft
    Thursday check-in
    PW: 323
    CW: 323
    Holding steady
  • jimboden3
    jimboden3 Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    JimBoden3
    Weigh-in Day: Friday (Apr 5, 2024)
    PW: 241.1
    CW: 241.3

Interesting timing that yesterday's question of the day was your dream car as it's been a stressful week trying to sell my old car (the black one in the background which sold last night). I really took care of it and it was a good deal for the next buyer but it's such a big relief not having to deal with it anymore and now I can move on with my (late) 'mid-life crisis' car (the little red convertible sportscar) and get it registered and start driving it.

Our youngest son left for Tuscaloosa, Alabama with a friend to check out the fraternities (he's still a Senior in high school but will be going there in the fall) so we're getting a brief/early view of what it will be like to be empty nesters this weekend.

hby0avl6h7yp.jpg
  • lindamtuck2018
    lindamtuck2018 Posts: 9,503 Member
    Options
    Friday weigh in

Pw 182
    Cw 180.8

Loss 1.2lb

The 170s are getting so close! I'm sick of the 180s now!!! Never thought I'd say that as my goal was initially 196lb 🤣

Great job! Isn’t weird how we keep lowering our goals. I think I feel better that I keep thinking another 10 pounds will make a bigger difference (except the lose skin). What about you?
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    @jimboden3
    What a beautiful car!

• FindingSamMon
    FindingSamMon Posts: 781 Member
    Options
    Friday Weigh-In

PW: 230.8
    CW: 233.6

Not surprised. We've been celebrating birthdays for the past 2 weeks and it's finally caught up with me. I'm hoping it's mostly from restaurant sodium and it'll be better next week.

Step Goal: 6,000
    3/31 - 2,864
    4/1 - 2,699
    4/2 - 8,845
    4/3 - 6,356
    4/4 - 2,419
  • lindamtuck2018
    edited April 5
    Options
    Steps:
    April 2nd 6,440
    April 3rd 8,121
    April 4th. 7,571

PW 148.2
    CW 152.8

I had a better night eating wise. After my apple I didn’t snack anymore. As for sleep, 👎. Today I am taking it fairly easy. I do have to walk to the market across the street but that’s it for exercise today. I have been feeling more pain than usual with all the walking the last days. I think as the weather gets warmer I need to consider increasing my steps. Maybe 5,500 for 5/7 days? 🤔

As for my weight, it is what it is. I am putting it behind me. We can’t change the past. Track, weighing my food and making better choices will help. Also, I need to cut back on the sodium. Now to get back to the 146.2 that I hit in March.

Pet: I would love to have a horse. I road one as a kid but never owned one. Maybe after surgery I might give riding a go. My daughter was an avid rider from the age of 10. I always thought I would squish the horse because of my weight so I never tried.
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 39,390 Member
    Options
    jimboden3 wrote: »
    JimBoden3
    Weigh-in Day: Friday (Apr 5, 2024)
    PW: 241.1
    CW: 241.3

Interesting timing that yesterday's question of the day was your dream car as it's been a stressful week trying to sell my old car (the black one in the background which sold last night). I really took care of it and it was a good deal for the next buyer but it's such a big relief not having to deal with it anymore and now I can move on with my (late) 'mid-life crisis' car (the little red convertible sportscar) and get it registered and start driving it.

Our youngest son left for Tuscaloosa, Alabama with a friend to check out the fraternities (he's still a Senior in high school but will be going there in the fall) so we're getting a brief/early view of what it will be like to be empty nesters this weekend.

hby0avl6h7yp.jpg

Gorgeous car ... enjoy it :)
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Options
    Friday weigh in

Pw 182
    Cw 180.8

Loss 1.2lb

Great loss :)
  • itladyee
    itladyee Posts: 3,959 Member
    Options
    @jimboden3
    jimboden3 wrote: »
    JimBoden3

Looks like a beamer fan! I am too...sort of.... My first BMW was a 2017 X6 ~ loved it...upgraded to a 2021 X6 ~ loved it ....until....

My husband and I were on our way home from a baseball game . We were on a busy freeway, in the middle lane and the car just slowed down for no reason and then came to a complete stop. Luckily, my husband thought to attempt to restart it...it did, and we were able to safely get home (in hindsight, we probably should have pulled over and not driven it home). Long story short - Took it to the dealer the next day and they couldn't find anything wrong with it after 3 days. I traded it in....

But I still lorn every time I pass one. I will probably get another one in due time....

Love the red convertible!! I bet it looks good on you! :)

• itladyee
    itladyee Posts: 3,959 Member
    Options

Friday Weigh-In
    PW: 218.4
    CW: 219.2

Motto: 🏋🏾‍♀️ Don't think, just do it!! Eat well 🥗to Live Well 🚢✈️🧳

Recap: Yesterday was off schedule. My husband had hernia surgery and we were up at 3:30am to be at the hospital by 5. So...no work out. They said the surgery would only take 30 minutes, but I forgot about all the prep time before and recovery afterwards, and I didn't plan my nutrition or water properly. So that's the tale of the scale.

Goals for April - Water ~ get to 80
    I am happy with my water increase with the exception of yesterday.
    I hit 80+ twice this week!

- THOUGHTS:
    2pavvht0qd6r.png

Step Challenge - Goal 8500
    ST = Moderate

3/31 1544 ST =0 (ok, not April yet) :wink:
    4/1 8,191 ST = 15
    4/2 9,950 ST = 20
    4/3 7,653 ST = 15
    4/4 9,076 ST = 0
    4/5
    4/6

So, I'm still searching for my dream car.
    Animal ~ Yeah, it's a dog for me! :)

@lindamtuck2018 ~ hang in there....

@Nachdeezy ~ That next century is so close. 1.8 is definitely solid! Good work! And your initial message to Megan is so touching. Ruin??? You ARE the culture and a major VIBE!

And I'm with you both on the salty taste. Salty over sweet any day but nothing to be proud of!🙂

@Slimmersixties ~ I see that 170 knocking at your door! You got this!
  • Trillium54
    Trillium54 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    If I could have any animal in the world, it would have to be a giraffe. I love the colors, the horns, the way they run, everything,

@jimboden3 : Wowza, nice car!

@itladyee : I hope your husband is doing well today.

• NachDeezy
    NachDeezy Posts: 803 Member
    Options
    Friday weigh in

Pw 182
    Cw 180.8

Loss 1.2lb

Woooooooowwwwwwwwwwwweeeeeeeeeeeeee!
  • NachDeezy
    NachDeezy Posts: 803 Member
    Options
    That question is tough! If I pick a dangerous animal, will it kill me? Or in this scenario is it sweet and not dangerous?

Koala is a super solid pick. Was one of my favorites growing up. So was an elephant, though.. and that thing could easily kill me. Would also be need to roll up to the supermarket on my own friendly rhino though. I just have no idea. Most bang for buck, I should own a whale. Hmmm. Ask me next month ;)
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Options
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Options
    ax800ed9m8nw.jpg

What is everyone's birthstone? Mine is turquoise
  • NouveauRee
    NouveauRee Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    PW 174.6