Shape Shifters Team Chat - APRIL 2024

Options

Replies

• Krysless2
    Krysless2 Posts: 1,928 Member
    Options
    @ Krysless2 -- Did he get sick in Cancun? Ever see the tv show, "Monsters Inside Me" usually starts with, "we had been on vacation and shortly after symptoms began..." Definitely get him checked for parasites, there are a few that can cause the vomiting / GI issues. Usually in Mexico people get got with ice, they will drink bottled water and then either get ice that's not distilled or brush their teeth with tap water etc. (My husband grew up part of his life in Mexico - brushed his teeth and caught a bug). I hope he feels better. I guess that's a heck of a way to lose weight!

No i haven’t seen the show but this was a great suggestion! Hubby was able to share that concern with the doctor, so thank you so much! He is going for an ultra sound next week.. she suggested gallbladder stones as well but we will know better after more tests. 😑
  • jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,103 Member
    edited April 6
    Options
    6tjuyomznq73.jpg
    March - Week 4 Step Challenge Results

Top 3
    1. @Pupowl with 111,385 steps!!!
    2. @izzyred9400 with 89,917 steps!!
    3. @JessicaKrall8 with 75,121 steps!

March - Overall Winners for the Month

1. @Pupowl with 510,811 steps!!!
    2. @Izzyred9400 with 425,824 steps!!
    3. @JessicaKrall8 with 302,478 steps!

Overall as a team, we walked 2.3 million steps! Great job to all who participated!
  • Pupowl
    Pupowl Posts: 1,610 Member
    Options
    Friday ~ April 5
    Good morning Shape Shifters. I had a lazy start to the day. I was pretty tired so I stayed in bed longer than normal and had over 9 hours of great sleep. Eventually I made my way outside and biked to my favourite walk. I had a good time and it was very quiet again. After the walk I went to the grocery store for some bread and tea. Not long after I got home, the weather turned and it was pouring rain with nasty winds most of the day. Tinus had a lot of laptime, I read some and I finished my puzzle. I really enjoyed this one. I didn't know Cobble Hill did random cuts. I really like that with puzzles so I am going to see if I can find some more from that brand that I like for my next puzzle haul. Happy Saturday everyone <3
    s9nkvk5favlt.jpg
    4ok0tyt1cdwa.jpg
    qv44gseztesj.jpg
    4boc33h86c0g.jpg
  • Pupowl
    Options
    The daily card:
    Creativity can strike any time: in the car, on a bus, while exercising or when drifting between different stages of sleep. How often do you suddenly have a great idea but find you have later completely forgotten what it was? To capture your ideas, keep a list in a notes app on your phone. Or if you are feeling really creative, carry a notebook and pen with you to note down or draw your inspirational thoughts.

t6u9r9j3rdvv.jpg
  • DaffyGirl88
    DaffyGirl88 Posts: 4,560 Member
    edited April 6
    Options
    @Itadakimasu7 it does feel great to get out and move doesn't it. I walked around downtown of the town we are going to retire to. Had a great time despite the cold wind and occasional drizzle. I was so close to my goal of 12k yesterday 😕 I should've done one trip around the block.

@Pupowl I don't know how you do it. I love puzzles but the interlocking kind. I do not like random shapes at all. 😯

Steps for Friday 4/5
  • izzyred9400
    izzyred9400 Posts: 912 Member
    Options
    Izzyred9400
    Sat weigh in
    PW 138.6
    CW 138
    @jessicakrall8 please could I be excused from my weigh in for next Saturday.It is my birthday on the 10th & my sister's on the 15th so my wonderful hubby & my brother in law are treating us both to a week away.Not booked yet but hopefully somewhere with🌞⛱️
    I will be still sending my steps trying to catch up with @Pupowl 🤣🤣
  • CasandraW
    CasandraW Posts: 532 Member
    Options
    Please excuse me from todays weigh in.
  • Pupowl
    edited April 6
    Options
    @Itadakimasu7 Nice pictures and awesome to hear you are feeling good.
    @jessicakrall8 Enjoy your time off!!
    @DaffyGirl88 I like both types of puzzles! I just think the random cut makes it more fun, and difficult. Sometimes it makes the puzzle too hard, but in this case it was fine. I have only given up on 1 puzzle so far and that was a whale puzzle from Eurographics with smart cut. Too much blue, not enough texture. It felt impossible.
    @izzyred9400 That's awesome, I wish you a lovely birthday and vacation!
    @CasandraW No problem, hope you are doing okay.
  • alleykat69
    alleykat69 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    alleykat69

PW: I can't find my weigh in for last Saturday. I know I did it and I forgot to write it in my journal.
    CW: 200.4
  • Yukie_OP
    Yukie_OP Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    Yukie_OP, sorry for the late weigh-in

Weigh-in day: Friday
    Highest starting weight - 151 (12/25/2023)
    PW:144.4
    CW:146.2

This last week was more difficult to maintain healthy eating... onwards.
  • jessicakrall8
    edited April 6
    Options
    alleykat69 wrote: »
    alleykat69

PW: I can't find my weigh in for last Saturday. I know I did it and I forgot to write it in my journal.
    CW: 200.4

@alleykat69 Go to the weight chart...you can find the link on the main Fat2Fit page...

Here's the link...and you can bookmark it for the whole month! :smile: Nice loss!

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/home/leaving?allowTrusted=1&amp;target=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1jnZzIdg7FPqTrOa1DPHovdBH-e52T7i6VnCdd10piR0/edit?usp=sharing

Jessica
  • pedal__power
    pedal__power Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    pedal__power
    PW 208.2
    CW 208.8
  • jessicakrall8
    Options
    n3dy0aw4k47k.jpg
    We're missing 6 weigh-ins from this week:
    @looneycatblue
    @Cyncia85 x2
    @angmarie28
    @cre804
    @tatilove1988
    @Tomsgal1985

Please update ASAP today as stats will begin early tomorrow morning. Thanks!
    Jessica
  • cre804
    cre804 Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    Cre804
    Friday
    PW 199.0
    CW 198.0

I will be going on vacation to Italy next Sunday! I will try to report in this coming Friday, but after that I will need to be put on the support group until I get back on May 1.

• tatilove1988
    tatilove1988 Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    Happy saturday everyone

Here is my saturday morning weigh in:

187.9 lbs

Hope everyone is having a great weekend
  • Cyncia85
    Cyncia85 Posts: 282 Member
    edited April 6
    Options
    Cyncia1028 Weigh in for week 1

CW = 203
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,100 Member
    Options
    The Week 2 Group Challenge is up! Let's fill our toolbox to get past cravings and into action:

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10913185/april-week-2-challenge-beating-cravings-and-getting-unstuck/p1?new=1
This discussion has been closed.