Tomsgal1985
    Weigh In Day: Saturday
    PW (Previous Weight): 222.2
    CW (Current Weight): 220.2

@Tomsgal1985 way to go Susan!! 🎉
  • DaffyGirl88
    DaffyGirl88 Posts: 4,601 Member
    Options
    @Pupowl where do you find the time to post such long posts every day? 🤷‍♀️☺️

Steps for Saturday 4/6

Chasing a 5 yo and a 2yo really adds up! 😁 Traveling back to MD today so another 6 hour car trip. The deadly combination of being sedentary and eating road trip snacks. 🙃 Have a great day everyone!
  • Pupowl
    Pupowl Posts: 1,658 Member
    Options
    @DaffyGirl88 I don't have a job which helps I guess. :smile: I have the format for my post in a notepad document and I just write down stuff I feel like sharing throughout the day and post the final thing the next morning. It doesn't feel long or like a lot of work to me.
  • looneycatblue
    looneycatblue Posts: 1,307 Member
    Options
    n3dy0aw4k47k.jpg
    We're missing 6 weigh-ins from this week:
    @looneycatblue
    @Cyncia85 x2
    @angmarie28
    @cre804
    @tatilove1988
    @Tomsgal1985

Please update ASAP today as stats will begin early tomorrow morning. Thanks!
    Jessica

Hi Jessica, I'm sorry I really thought that I posted this. I'm traveling today and don't remember my PW. I was 170.8 as of March 31st. I'll post my April 7th tomorrow.
  • Pupowl
    Pupowl Posts: 1,658 Member
    Options
    @looneycatblue Your PW was the same! I changed you to a late weigh in, no worries.
  • frankwbrown
    frankwbrown Posts: 12,283 Member
    Options
    Daily step goal: 10,000
    Fri 4/5: 7,387
    Sat 4/6: 5,465
  • jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,148 Member
    Options
    Pupowl wrote: »
    @DaffyGirl88 I don't have a job which helps I guess. :smile: I have the format for my post in a notepad document and I just write down stuff I feel like sharing throughout the day and post the final thing the next morning. It doesn't feel long or like a lot of work to me.

@pupowl And don't you ever stop...I look forward to those posts every day...they just make me smile every time!!! Especially with updates on Tinus and his adventures...puzzles and your wonderful photos!!!
    Jessica
  • melissataylor1986
    melissataylor1986 Posts: 41 Member
    edited April 7
    Options
    Melissataylor86
    Pw 138.8
    Cw 135.4

Another slow, feeling unwell week for me. I've been meaning to be more active here in the week other than just weigh in days but life in general has been chaotic. That's life with 3 kids! I hope everyone is doing well!
  • minstrelofsarcasm
    minstrelofsarcasm Posts: 2,257 Member
    Options
    n1bx52w74edw.png
    x7j0xxjwwp60.png
    xn3iw4qg56xb.png

Team Results
    By Percentage
    1ljys62ixg3d.png

By Pounds
    p5xzjl3jhs6u.png

Individual Results
    By Percentage
    99aaoisc3ldy.png

By Pounds
    wlhj519epxjc.png
    ad84oik69fsc.png

Team Winners
    c6ho40reml0j.png

Percentage of Members in the Green!
    rnidzskuimdu.png
  • nancyinmo
    nancyinmo Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    @jessicakrall8
    Hi, don’t know if you saw this from my last post, but I’d like to be moved to the goal zone. My zone is 120-129. Do I still post my PW and CW each week? Thanks.
  • jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,148 Member
    Options
    nancyinmo wrote: »
    @jessicakrall8
    Hi, don’t know if you saw this from my last post, but I’d like to be moved to the goal zone. My zone is 120-129. Do I still post my PW and CW each week? Thanks.

I did see it and wrote you back. But I didn't see your response. I'll notify the MODS to move you to the Goal zone with your range. You do still post your weigh-in, but please label it as Goal Zone Weigh-in. If you get above your range, after two weeks, you move back to the active group until you're within range again. If you have any questions, post a message to @jugar as she used to host a chat for those in the goal zone. I went to get you the link, but it looks like it hasn't been used since 2020. She, however, is at goal and could be a great resource if you need advice, tips, etc. She'll find your note if you put it to her attention.

CONGRATS on hitting goal, once again!
    Jessica
  • alleykat69
    alleykat69 Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    n1bx52w74edw.png
    x7j0xxjwwp60.png
    xn3iw4qg56xb.png

Team Results
    By Percentage
    1ljys62ixg3d.png

By Pounds
    p5xzjl3jhs6u.png

Individual Results
    By Percentage
    99aaoisc3ldy.png

By Pounds
    wlhj519epxjc.png
    ad84oik69fsc.png

Team Winners
    c6ho40reml0j.png

Percentage of Members in the Green!
    rnidzskuimdu.png

YAY! I came in second place this week!
  • alleykat69
    Options
    alleykat69 wrote: »
    alleykat69

PW: I can't find my weigh in for last Saturday. I know I did it and I forgot to write it in my journal.
    CW: 200.4

@alleykat69 Go to the weight chart...you can find the link on the main Fat2Fit page...

Here's the link...and you can bookmark it for the whole month! :smile: Nice loss!

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/home/leaving?allowTrusted=1&target=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1jnZzIdg7FPqTrOa1DPHovdBH-e52T7i6VnCdd10piR0/edit?usp=sharing

Jessica

Thank you @jessicakrall8 for the link.
  • alleykat69
    Options
    Has the second week challenge been posted?
  • nancyinmo
    nancyinmo Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    @jessicakrall8 Hi, no I didn’t see your response. My apologies. Thanks for all the info!!
This discussion has been closed.