Options
    Sunday: 8,358 + 34 min jog @ 4.6mph
    Monday: 6,586 + 60 min body pump class
    Tuesday: 8,122
    Wednesday: 5,145 + 60 min body pump class
    Thursday: 3,555
    Friday: 10,237 + 3 mile walk @ 4.9mph
    Saturday: 7,204 + 60 min body pump class

Here are my steps for the week. @ashleycarole86 I am going to drop from the step challenge after this month. I've been good at regular exercise and this is starting to feel like something I need to do rather than be helpful.
  • YinxFed
    YinxFed Posts: 1,076 Member
    Options
    Greetings Waistaways!

PW - 186.8
    CW - 187.0
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,202 Member
    Options
    Happy Week 4! Our wonderful Sunday people have, as always, got us off to a good start. Thanks @YinxFed and @tlcjen12 - just @strong_fit_ells to make it a wrap :smiley:

I have some news for you all. I have decided that I need to shift my energies in new directions, and I will be leaving Fat2Fit in June or July, depending on how soon new leadership for the group can be put in place. I have been doing this for many years, and I think it is time for some new energy and ideas, and for me to do some new things. I have loved this group, and still get a real kick out of seeing how much heart we have for each other. Big triumphs and small, setbacks, frustrations, and silly giggles - it is all so, well, healthy!

So what's next? I will put out some feelers for a new co-captain for this team, and also for a new head honcho for the whole group. If any of you are interested in either role, let me know! Just send a direct message. The head honcho role will be the trickiest - lots of speed and accuracy flying spreadsheets is required, and time. Good old time. Perfect job for a retiree! Or a bored rich person :smiley: I'm not going anywhere in a hurry, so we'll have time to find that perfect millionaire, right?

I know that @ashleycarole86 @MaddawgMadsen will continue to do a fabulous job, and will give tons of help in this transition. In the meantime - keep on getting healthy, strong, and fabulous!
  • lauren_989
    lauren_989 Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    @jugar oh no!! You will be missed greatly!!
  • strong_fit_ells
    strong_fit_ells Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Oh Liselyn 😒😒😒
    I'm speechless @jugar 😒😒😒

I'm going to miss you so much ❀️
  • strong_fit_ells
    strong_fit_ells Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    There was no woooosh this morning so I am afraid I have to record the lowest weight from weekend 😒

CW 239.0 lbs

I will miss you, Liselyn πŸ₯° you have put up with so much from me that you deserve a medal πŸ˜‚πŸ₯°
    Your news feels like my favorite coworker leaving me πŸ™ˆ
    But thank you so much for all of you've done for us and I truly hope you will stay in touch ❀️❀️❀️
    @jugar
  • minstrelofsarcasm
    minstrelofsarcasm Posts: 2,298 Member
    Options
    n1bx52w74edw.png
    uy714fach6rx.png
    wi7nn13zpxsp.png

Team Results
    By Percentage
    3nkledsgojmk.png

By Pounds
    24h1don2zxk5.png

Individual Results
    By Percentage
    e9d32ys9dtcl.png

By Pounds
    keujbx87vlnh.png
    slewwmlhnczv.png

Team Winners
    zfhtc9m9f29n.png

Percentage of Members in the Green!
    bpfk9b8bh88k.png
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 40,422 Member
    Options
    Hi WaistAways... You have a new member joining your wonderful team .. Please welcome @katzservant :)
  • jugar
    Options
    Welcome @katzservant ! We are looking forward to getting to know you. Tell us a bit about yourself, where you are, how things are going with your weight loss journey, and what you hope to stick to for the rest of this week. See you soon!
  • jugar
    Options
    Don't worry everyone! I'm not disappearing immediately :smiley: I'll still be here at least another month or so - and then I promise to be the resident ghost and visit eerily from time to time. I won't let you slip away @strong_fit_ells !
  • YinxFed
    YinxFed Posts: 1,076 Member
    Options
    Exercise and steps stats for the last 7 days:

Sunday 14th April - 3221
    Monday 15th - 1832 / 48mins Heather Robertson 12 Week 4.0 Day 37 - Unilateral Upper Body & Tabata
    Tuesday 16th - 2651 / 35mins HR12W4.0 Day 38 - HIIT Cardio
    Wednesday 17th - 2572
    Thursday 18th - 2987 / 70mins Yoga
    Friday 19th - 2208 / 43mins HR12W4.0 Day 39 - Full Body Workout
    Saturday 20th - 4104 / 25mins Dancing
  • jugar
    Options
    Happy Monday!
    I had such a busy time yesterday with my concert and its aftermath that I did not post the Monday reminders :grimace: Everything went well, so now I'm catching up!

the Mavens of Monday:
    @StayFITTer
    @cleaneater80
    @eavdic188 - are you still with us? we need a check-in right away, thanks!
    @adrimango
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 40,422 Member
    Options
    Good Morning WA's another new member joining your wonderful team .. Please welcome @Vio_let23 :)
  • MaddawgMadsen
    MaddawgMadsen Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    So much has happened since I last logged in on Thursday!

@jugar - you will be missed! I am glad you are doing what is right for you, though.

@lauren_989 - I ended up getting the Renpho ES-CS20M Body Fat Scale. One of my coaches from CrossFit got this one shortly after doing a full body scan at a local chiropractic office. She said the results from the full body scan and the scale were very similar, but the scale was a lot cheaper. I don't like the results I've gotten on the scale, but it is proving to be motivation.

I flew to Portland, Oregon on Friday and flew back last night. I am so tired! The trip was very short, but it was so nice because we got to see a lot of my OH's family. His grandpa turned 90 and we had a big surprise party for him.
  • StayFITTer
    StayFITTer Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    4/22/24
    Weigh In Day: MONDAY
    PW (Previous Weight):170.6
    CW (Current Weight): 168.2

Sunday 4/14 11,422 (20 Strength)
    Monday 4/15 (30 mins Kickboxing )
    Tuesday 4/16 12,131 (10 HIIT, 10 Core, 10Strength)
    Wednesday 13,118 4/17 (60 Piyo)
    Thursday 4/18 8,232
    Friday 4/19 14,905
    Saturday 4/20 8,667
  • StayFITTer
    StayFITTer Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    Focused Finish: Exercise Challenge

Workout everyday for the next 9 days self reporting challenge.

https://link.stridekick.com/join?groupCode=P4EJ8Z
  • MaddawgMadsen
    MaddawgMadsen Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    I forgot to mention what I do to deal with stress - exercise, bake/cook, crochet, play board or card games, and play with my dogs. Those are at least the healthy ways I deal with it.
  • lauren_989
    lauren_989 Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    @MaddawgMadsen thanks for the scale recommendation...even if it doesn't give good numbers. Something to change and motivate you like you said!

@Gidgitgoescrzy that is crazy that she blew off your weight loss. Especially since you said something. But keep up the hard work you are putting in!

Welcome new members @Vio_let23 and @katzservant!
This discussion has been closed.