Well, at least it's not a gain!
  • frankwbrown
    frankwbrown Posts: 12,290 Member
    Options
    Daily step goal: 10,000
    Tue 4/23: 12,172
    Wed 4/24: 14,038
    Thu 4/25: 10,479

I'm still almost a day behind, so I need ~12k/day for the next five days.
  • kcpond
    kcpond Posts: 654 Member
    Options
    kcpond

Thursday Weigh In
    PW: 235.8
    CW: 235.8
  • Yukie_OP
    Yukie_OP Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Yukie_OP
    Weigh-in day: Friday
    Highest starting weight - 151 (12/25/2023)
    PW:145.5
    CW:141.0 * wow, had to do a double take on that one :)

How my weeks gone so far:
    Sat - no deliberate activity /Steps 6,451
    Sun - no deliberate activity /Steps 4,715
    Mon - Cardio/Dance video (33min) / Steps: 5,129
    Tue - HIIT Lower body strength video (30min) / Steps 4,949
    Wed - Areobic Zumba video (32min) / Steps 8,326
    Thu - Full Body Burn video (30 min) / Steps 4,022
  • Yukie_OP
    Yukie_OP Posts: 276 Member
    Options

@frankwbrown You can do it, you already have a great daily step count. Keep at it!
  • LaurieWrobo
    LaurieWrobo Posts: 1,283 Member
    edited April 26
    Options
    Very interesting article regarding women & menopause - give it a read - it may help I do have her book - The Next Level and it's next up on my reading list

https://www.drstacysims.com/blog/mainstream-menopause-advice-is-misleading-active-women
  • jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,152 Member
    Options
    Friday Check-in

VERY crazy busy day at work...I know, I seem to say that a lot! We're ramping up to get ready to move our offices...looking forward to the two weeks working from home again. Next week, I'm going to start bringing all my personal stuff home, as our space in the new office is going to be rather limited and of course the office arrangement will be different...not even sure if I'll have a spot to hang a calendar, as we're going to be in an "open concept". I predict that will last exactly a year, if that...people need privacy...especially people who are in management or who do analysis...it's gonna be a mess, but I'm trying to keep a good attitude.

Anywho...got a little over a .6 of a mile this morning before work. I'm tired and I want to relax...not even sure I'll do my strength exercises. I HAVE NO STRENGTH! LOL! We shall see after I lie down for a bit.

Hope you all had a marvelous day! What's everyone doing over the weekend? I'm going to take a drive tomorrow over to the new office just to see where it has and how to get to it...can't go in of course, but I just want to see where it is and what all is around it. I already had a general idea...it's a popular part of Virginia Beach...nowhere near the ocean front...it's in the downtown area. Enjoy your Saturday! I have no idea yet for next week's challenge...might throw together a bingo...any requests?!! Spill your ideas...

Talk to you guys later!
    Jessica
  • jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,152 Member
    Options
    REMINDER

Only two missing weigh-ins so far this week:
    @bearchested
    @pedal__power

Please report in ASAP! Thanks!
    Jessica
  • frankwbrown
    frankwbrown Posts: 12,290 Member
    Options
    Yukie_OP wrote: »

@frankwbrown You can do it, you already have a great daily step count. Keep at it!

I did do it! 🙂

One of the things I try to do is get a sleep score of 75 or more (on my Garmin watch). This morning, I woke up shortly after 5am, wide awake. I figured I'd get a poor score if I got up, but since I couldn't sleep, I got up anyway. To my surprise, I got a sleep score of 79! 🤔 Yay! 🙂
    So to celebrate, I walked the ~half mile to the market and got an early morning coffee & donut. 😋😂
    Then I walked the 1.4 miles to my gym, did an hour of water aerobics, walked another 1.25 miles while at the gym, did a one-hour Silver Strength class, and finally walked back home. Not gonna lie, that walk back home was not fun at all. But the result is over 22,000 steps today! 😊😂

So I only need 37,500 steps and four days left to do it in. No worries! 🙂
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,137 Member
    Options
    The May team chat is up! Please continue to weigh in HERE through the end of Saturday, and go to the new month for introductions, goal setting, and general revving up:

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10914392/shape-shifters-team-chat-may-2024/p1?new=1
  • CasandraW
    CasandraW Posts: 536 Member
    Options
    @jessicakrall8 @Pupowl
    I did not end up weighing in on Thursday morning. We woke up to find our flight was cancelled and rebooked for Saturday (2 days later)
    We were in a frenzie trying to book a last minute flight and ended up finding one for a lot more money. It was also an hour earlier than our original flight. We made it to the gate just as they were finishing boarding. I’ve never been that close to missing a flight before.
    We flew into Edmonton Alberta and are driving up to Yellowknife North West Territories, then back down to Edmonton for
    some work commitments
    Pics of a bear we saw and a waterfall in the spoiler
    pg28aw7tialu.jpeg
    m0sqj22gvu1c.jpeg
    ooiomuxtriyq.jpeg
    wu1cyfx5tttq.jpeg
  • alleykat69
    alleykat69 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    alleykat69
    weigh in: Saturday
    may I be excused from weigh in this week? I'm traveling and no way of weighing myself.
  • pedal__power
    pedal__power Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    pedal__power
    Pw 208
    Cw 209.2
  • Pupowl
    Pupowl Posts: 1,663 Member
    Options
    @CasandraW That sounds super stressful! I am glad you made the flight. Love the pictures. I have excused you for this week and the next.
    @Itadakimasu7 I will get you moved to support for May. The area where you live sounds awful. Doesn't that just make you want to move yourself already!? I hope you can work it out. Have fun in Japan!
  • Pupowl
    Options
    Good morning Shape Shifters. Not a great day yesterday since I pretty much woke up with a migraine which is a first. I took care of Tinus, walked him, checked in on the group and then went right back to bed with earplugs and a sleepmask. I was feeling miserable and I couldn't get warm which was really annoying. After two more hours of rest/sleep, I got up again. It was a bit better, but overall just felt weak, dizzy and blegh the entire day. I took Tinus out in the garden a bunch so I did get my steps in. I also decided I am going for another serious attempt to grow my hair. I went to the store for some hair oil with rosemary and a scalp massage brush. Both are supposed to help with hair growth. Even if it doesn't make a difference it's fine. The brush feels good and the oil smells nice so it's a win in my book regardless. The rest of the day was lazy with a lot of gaming and laptime for Tinus. Happy Saturday everyone <3
  • Pupowl
    Options
    The daily card:
    y06dvuf6w8rr.jpg
  • izzyred9400
    izzyred9400 Posts: 934 Member
    Options
    Izzyred9400
    Sat weigh in
    PW 139.9
    CW 138.4