Replies

• ddsb1111
    ddsb1111 Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    You all are killing it!!!
  • Artemis_2024
    Artemis_2024 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I'm counting fake chicken, for the record.
    5rtwoqw9245a.png
  • DaffyGirl88
    DaffyGirl88 Posts: 4,598 Member
    Options
    My card so far, and I failed miserably on the "Refused to suffer any conflict" today :Dh7ogfyukdnyn.png
  • jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,136 Member
    Options
    Technically challenged here and can't figure out how y'all are holding highlighting the card. 🙃😂

I'm on my PC so I use the Snipping Tool and then you can circle, highlight, etc and just cut/paste it.
    Jessica
  • JamieS74
    JamieS74 Posts: 58 Member
    edited April 29
    Options
    This is the past 2 days
  • JamieS74
    Options
    It's not letting me upload the photo 😢
  • jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,136 Member
    Options
    Here's my card so far:

bbxr5wzsjo0j.png

Today I had no fast food...I had 3 fruits/veggies (potatoes, banana, blueberries)...Did something nice for myself (took a day to rest)...made a recipe with chicken (baked chicken and potatoes)...no complaining today...wasn't feeling well this morning so made this a rest day. My allergies were crazy this morning when I woke.

Hope you're all having a good day. Going to go lie down again. Enjoy your evening!
    Jessica
  • JamieS74
    Options
    Evidently Mfp doesn't like you to upload Community photos with Android!
    This is from the last 2 days 0go0myy2rvht.jpg
  • BodyTalking
    BodyTalking Posts: 1,938 Member
    Options
    Monday
    f4l5jv89nuy4.jpg
  • BodyTalking
    BodyTalking Posts: 1,938 Member
    edited April 29
    Options
    JamieS74 wrote: »
    I use an android phone and can upload photos. What I've found is that you need to select your image from the recent files list rather than go into Google photos or the like. Also, check your settings in case you have permissions restricted. 🤞
  • izzyred9400
    izzyred9400 Posts: 926 Member
    Options
    tqkrlelyfpkb.png
  • lauren_989
    lauren_989 Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    I had a great day today! I planned my day for bingo and thought I would get no dessert today and no complaining today, but ended up trying something new and doing a fitness video. I got to my body pump class and found out there was no live instructor and instantly started complaining lol. But then realized, hey, we are doing it virtually, I am doing a fitness video.

Then after class, someone offered me dessert left over from her food festival yesterday. I am trying to be healthy and politely declined. But she kept offering and I caved since they were home made and something I would normally never try. One was gulab jamun which is an Indian syrup soaked donut (just ok) and the other was rava ladoo with nuts and rasins which was really good. They were small portions, so I hope not too many calories! 🙈

ah2ltd4y3xnl.jpg
  • JamieS74
    Options
    I use an android phone and can upload photos. What I've found is that you need to select your image from the recent files list rather than go into Google photos or the like. Also, check your settings in case you have permissions restricted. 🤞

I did try from my recent files with no luck. I can upload fine on my mfp feed but not to the Community group
  • dorisv207
    dorisv207 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Only two additional squares today

hbpf0rjedk5j.jpeg
  • daria0919
    daria0919 Posts: 687 Member
    Options
    0e6btm1aa8qs.jpeg
  • DaffyGirl88
    DaffyGirl88 Posts: 4,598 Member
    Options

I did try from my recent files with no luck. I can upload fine on my mfp feed but not to the Community group

@JamieS74 I'm with you, I've never been able to upload from my android. Which is just as well because I don't know how to edit the photo on my phone either. 😂🙃
  • wishfuljune
    wishfuljune Posts: 2,575 Member
    Options
    ah2hrh4576u7.jpeg

On Sunday, 4/28, I checked off “try something new” because I played bocce for the first time with a friend of mine. It was a lot of fun!

On Monday, 4/29, I checked off “time with pe” because I took my dog out for a 2 1/2 mile walk after work. The weather was just so beautiful I knew I wanted to go for a longer walk, and he loved it.
  • Krysless2
    Krysless2 Posts: 1,936 Member
    Options
    6e58rcm240xs.jpeg
  • Krysless2
    edited April 30
    Options

This happened to me. So I would highly suggest going to the community by way of your phones internet browser, rather than the app. I’ve since switched to iPhone but when trying to figure out the headache you’re going through I discovered that not only is it easier to upload pictures but it’s overall much more user-friendly working through the community. I have a browser tab open for each community challenge I’m in so I can go back and forth. Also, if I’m in the middle of typing something it doesn’t just disappear when I go back to it. (I’m sure this would be the same for Android)

I hope this helps you!
  • Krysless2
    Options
    My card so far, and I failed miserably on the "Refused to suffer any conflict" today :D
    Ha!! Same here for me! Wish I would have remembered to check my squares before getting into it with my daughter yesterday! Ugh
This discussion has been closed.