Options
    WEIGH IN UPDATE
    PLEASE WEIGH IN NOW
    : @Jactop
    Reminder to weigh in tomorrow to the following: @Divya365
  • Katmary71
    Katmary71 Posts: 6,612 Member
    Options
    @AustinRuadhain Just get back to it you got this!

@megnolia82 I was wondering what Chicago mix was too, sounds very yummy! Your pasta sounds amazing yum! Yep that's about how I feel with pasta too. That tea sounds awesome!

@trooworld Thank you. I can understand not wanting to note ice cream, I'm glad the rest of the day was good. That Butter chicken sounds awesome.

@TeresaW2024 Aw enjoy that baby girl! Hope you cream the competition with that recipe this weekend!

@micaroo4 Sounds like a wonderful community! My parents are in an active senior community and love it, it's a lot how your neighborhood sounds.

@Divya365 I love hearing about your community and am glad your kids have others the same age to play with. My nephews don't have any kids in their court and it makes me sad as my brother and I had a lot of great neighbors growing up.

@vegan4lyfe2012 with asparagus I'm like you and love it in the oven at 400 with olive oil, salt and pepper, and parmesan cheese for about 7 minutes. I like it in pasta with a bunch of herbs and stir frys too.

@Artemis_2024 Your neighborhood sounds amazing! Such a beautiful photo, thank you for sharing!

@FushiaKat LOL too funny about the cats, I know you have a lot so they must really keep you on your toes! I always look forward to your posts on Tuesday.

HI team! I got my allergy shot this morning, after 5 more I can go to once a month which will be nice. Work was good today, I started working on the office files and put the final touches on the Self-Care information binder. Not much else to report, going to get some gardening time in. Have a great night and wonderful Wednesday!

No Zero Days- good day at work, great workout, eating on track and logged.
  • Artemis_2024
    Artemis_2024 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    @gemwolf110 I'm so sorry about your uncle and your poor dog!
    @trooworld I like your photo much better!

Today I fell asleep after running, instead of before. I think this is an improvement.
  • Katmary71
    Options
    WEIGH-IN UPDATE
    WEIGH-INS DUE NOW:
    @Divya365
    Reminder for tomorrow's weigh-in to the following: @askewcr @tfelts147
  • Katmary71
    Options
    I forgot to answer my own question yesterday, haha. I'm grateful the town I'm in is friendly, somewhat small on the outskirt of bigger towns, and I'm close enough to stores that I can drive there. I really appreciate the food bank farm and the spirit of giving in this area and what an amazing garden community there is. My neighbors are all pretty awesome, we're in a small neighborhood of 16 houses and I count a few as “real” friends.

@gemwolf110 I'm so sorry to hear all this sad news. I hope your dog's issue was a one-and-done too. Hugs to you.

@trooworld No difference with the allergy shots, it's supposed to make a difference once in maintenance. Your meal sounds real good but bummer on those pitas. Can you feel a difference yet with the exercises? I'm glad it doesn't hurt to do them.

@Veta2018 Your location sounds perfect for you I'm glad you can see all the good around you.

@laurelfit57 You'll have to share about moss art! All I can picture is moss poles but I'm guessing that's not what you mean.

@Artemis_2024 That's definitely an improvement saving the nap until after working out!

@19shmoo69 Good morning! I hope the change is a good thing. I'm glad you no longer beat yourself up that's great. You're awesome too, thank you!

Hi team! I got up and did weight-lifting then went to the farm. There's a young man at work who was interested in going, he was in with a bad crowd and and his mental health crashed and he's crawling out from under that and trying to find himself. He's cleaning the holistic clinic in exchange for treatment and I thought the farm would be up his alley on getting in touch with the community and learning something new and he really loved it there. I did lots of mustard bunches today! Things at work are going well, I'm working on getting the stack of files entered and filed. I brought home the entry rug at work to wash as it's so grimy it will look awful on camera Friday so figured it was worth risking a wash. I also did a curbside pickup of a lot of dirt and my Amazon delivery of more grow bags just came (and a Chinese herb to bust up my kidney stone) so I'm headed outside after this. Have a great Thursday!

No Zero Day- logged, under calories, healthy, good day of work, good workouts
  • megnolia82
    megnolia82 Posts: 809 Member
    Options
    gemwolf110 wrote: »
    Thank you all!! Kiara is all good now.back to her happy energetic self! Thank goodness!

That’s good to hear! Hugs for your difficult week.
  • trooworld
    trooworld Posts: 5,955 Member
    Options
    @Veta2018 Where you live sounds beautiful.

@laurelfit57 I'm so glad you continue to sleep better. Have a great day!

@Artemis_2024 Thanks, I love that area of the county! It's in the ritzy part of town called "La Jolla". Good job on the run!

@19shmoo69 I'm sorry about the email you received. All will work out. Great pep talk, I needed that!

@Katmary71 Your town sounds nice. Yeah those pitas sucked lol. I am spoiled because I have a good international market I get real pitas from! I may be able to tell a slight difference but I'm not sure. How nice of you to think the farm will help that young man. How did he do? Good no zero day!

@megnolia82 How cool to see bald eagles!

Hi all. I've been watching "Live to 100: Secrets of the Blue Zones" on Netflix: https://www.netflix.com/title/81214929 It's really profound, how these people are living. It has inspired me to buy the cookbook and workbook and try it out. I highly recommend it. Yesterday was a good day, I ate well and stuck to the plan and did my chiropractic exercises. I also took a chance with my foot and went for a walk on my lunch break. Not a long one, but a good start. It was sunny out and it was actually a little hot, so I went inside and did a few laps inside the building.

No Zero Days: Tracked everything, had 80 oz of water.

Want to keep track of your steps with the team? Add a tab to the Google Sheet! https://tinyurl.com/Slimpossibles

Get the Kik app and chat with us in real-time! Just download the app, create a profile, and message me (username: trooworld) and I'll add you to the private group chat! https://kik.com/

My phrase for the year: "New year, new me!"
  • Katmary71
    Options
    WEIGH IN UPDATE
    Reminder to weigh in tomorrow to the following:
    @Cornanda @davors19 @trooworld @ninyagwa

Hi team! On the run today and wanted to make sure I got this posted, have a great Thursday!