Options
    Username: Digger61
    Weigh In Day: Saturday
    PW: 216
    CW: 210
  • Cornanda
    Cornanda Posts: 1,022 Member
    Options
    @txcritter69 - On Chewy you can search for chicken free treats- it helped me a lot because the chicken allergy is a pain and you can only read so many ingredient lists.

I'm following along with all of you and thinking of you.

I hurt my hip about a month ago and this week finally decided that it needed rest, not tough love. A very low step count all week- can't wait to see my Fitbit report.... I've started doing some gentle stretches now. I still did upper body weights. I'm actually missing exercise. And this makes me think about carrying around this extra weight and what it is doing to my body. And that yes, it could get even harder to get the weight off if I'm injured. Kind of down in the dumps about it. Things will get better.

Lisa
  • 865jessica
    865jessica Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Weigh in day - Saturday
    PW-257
    CW- 256.4
  • Katmary71
    Katmary71 Posts: 6,693 Member
    Options
  • Katmary71
    Options
    @laurelfit57 How funny looks like they have fun together! You'll get your stamina back up at the gym keep at it!

@trooworld Thank you. I hope Daisy is Prom Queen, good luck! Sounds like a fun event.

@TeresaW2024 Thank you! I'm letting things unfold and see how it goes, I'm open to it turning into a career though but it will depend on my actually healing enough to do so. Oh no hope you get to the bottom of the strange charges, it sounds like you're amazing support for things behind the scenes at the church.

@Cornanda Hugs Lisa, I'm sorry you're stuck resting for now. Hopefully the rest and gentle exercise will get you feeling better soon.

Hi friends! Did a potting mix pickup, stopped at the farmer's market (my new cool herbs from my plant vendor at the farmer's market are blue vanilla basil then I got Clary sage for skincare), picked up my produce box at the farm, and came home and got the rest of the garden in. I'm heading out for my SIL's birthday (sushi) soon and am debating on squeezing in a stop at Green Acres. Now that I'm caught up here and at home think I'll go for it, I love finding new things to grow. I also realized I forgot to take my pain pill, that's a nice change to not be watching the clock anxiously waiting. Have a great night and awesome Sunday! I'm going to a lavender festival tomorrow with another friend from the charity to flyer, looking forward to checking it out and meeting vendors.
  • jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,165 Member
    Options
    The May Week 4 Group Challenge is open and ready to start on Sunday, May 19th. Please join us for the Pick a Pair with Purpose Challenge. Here's your link:

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10915710/may-week-4-group-challenge-pick-a-pair-with-purpose-challenge/p1?new=1

Hope to see you in the chat thread!
    Jessica
  • 19shmoo69
    19shmoo69 Posts: 1,128 Member
    Options
    @digger61 great loss
    @865jessica nice drop
    @TeresaW2024 I'll be praying for your decisions. It can be rough to be in that position.
    @Cornanda I thought your post said you hurt your lip and finally needed to put it to rest. I read it like 5 times. I kept going what does her lip have to do with Fitbit. Then BAM I finally saw hip. I'm glad I saw that word. It all makes sense now.
    @trooworld I don't think I have a big backyard. I actually live in a neighborhood. So I guess it's normal size. The picture must make it seem big.
    Do you have a big backyard?

Today was rough but blessed at the same time. I lack so much confidence. I had to do work on both cars today. I really struggled with it as I'm not a mechanic or a Mr. Fixit. I did get it finished. My car no longer shakes. I did manage to fold the toenail back on my left big toe. I did that right at the end of the fix. 😕
  • 19shmoo69
    19shmoo69 Posts: 1,128 Member
    Options
    19SHMOO69
    Sunday
    P. W. 256
    C. W. 256
  • Katmary71
    Options
    @19shmoo69 Ouch on the toenail, glad you were able to fix the cars!
  • megnolia82
    megnolia82 Posts: 821 Member
    edited May 19
    Options
    Sunday weigh in Megnolia82

SW: 228
    PW: 207.6
    CW: 207.4

This week was probably my busiest of the year with the combination of work and home things all happening at once. So the fact I made it through without a gain is pretty great.
    I need to go back to losing for this week ahead. Two weeks until my gala event. :)
  • trooworld
    trooworld Posts: 6,049 Member
    Options
    @TeresaW2024 Ah ok. Oh that's too bad. I hope you can find someone to fill his place quickly. Daisy didn't win, she has stiff competition though! I will share some pics. I had a blast! That's good you and your sister can be competitive with each other. That's too bad that the stuff has been dumped on you. Eye rolling emoji...hahahaha.

@Digger61 @865jessica Congrats on your losses!

@Cornanda I'm sorry about your hip. Things WILL get better, hang in there.

@Katmary71 It was fun! Pics below. I hope you had fun at your SIL's birthday. A lavender festival sounds fun and right up your alley.

@19shmoo69 Ah okay, yes your pic does make it look big. No, I have no backyard, I live in a condo. BUT..we live right beside a canyon so I think of the canyon as my backyard! That's great you were able to fix your cars. I admire people that can do that. I used to work on my cars, with some help, I put new shocks on an old car, changed oil, and did a few other minor things. I don't do that kind of stuff anymore. Your toenail, ouch!!!

Hi all. Puppy Prom and Kitty Court was so much fun and chaos lol. I will share some pics. Daisy didn't win, as you will see, she has stiff competition. Her pearls wouldn't fit around her neck because her harness was pushing her excess skin up around her neck, unfortunately. But I did make a tiara for her! I felt like I didn't do well yesterday as I had a couple of drinks and split some fries with my husband at the prom, but luckily the rest of the day balanced out okay. Today, we are taking the dogs to a dog park and then going to the zoo for some exercise.

No Zero Days: Tracked everything, tried to balance things out by skipping lunch, was under in calories.

Want to keep track of your steps with the team? Add a tab to the Google Sheet! https://tinyurl.com/Slimpossibles

Get the Kik app and chat with us in real-time! Just download the app, create a profile, and message me (username: trooworld) and I'll add you to the private group chat! https://kik.com/

My phrase for the year: "New year, new me!"

Daisy:
    un68co9zfyud.jpg

The winners:
    g3cz9rjjbfk5.png
    28q6m94wmysa.png
    6guljf1a328r.jpg
    mca7cbeu8559.jpg
    j2c0exgg9agn.jpg

• sleepygirl79
    sleepygirl79 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Sleepygirl79
    Sunday
    SW 232.2
    PW:223.7
    CW: 223.8
  • Veta2018
    Veta2018 Posts: 617 Member
    edited May 19
    Options
    Username: Veta2018
    Weigh In Day: Sunday
    SW (Starting weight): 180 lbs
    PW (Previous Weight): 128 lbs.
    CW (Current Weight): 125 lbs.
    Maintenance Goal 125 - 130(center weight 127)

💪Mission Slimpossible Strong!💪
  • minstrelofsarcasm
    minstrelofsarcasm Posts: 2,298 Member
    Options
    n1bx52w74edw.png
    4g6ji8g49u5s.png
    a9kihpng8pfm.png

Team Results
    By Percentage
    5qnnq0jv2oou.png

By Pounds
    bcpwer8ut3td.png

Individual Results
    By Percentage
    8u76xvcuo8vq.png

By Pounds
    w8f7vl61ny5b.png
    cdwzn0rkxopu.png

Team Winners
    zgni8u81otdl.png

Percentage of Members in the Green!
    88bqdoxx0kne.png
  • davors19
    davors19 Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    davors19
    Weigh in day: Friday
    PW: 269
    CW: 269

Sorry for late
  • txcritter69
    txcritter69 Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Weigh In Sunday: May 19
    SW 175
    PW 173.3
    CW 174.0
  • Katmary71
    Options
    @megnolia82 Great job on ending such a stressful week with a loss!

@trooworld Poor Daisy we've all been through not fitting in something right?! It sounds like such a fun day, a few drinks isn't too bad nor is the fries especially if the rest of the day was good. Daisy looks so adorable! Love all the photos that's so fun!

GO MISSION SLIMPOSSIBLES IN SECOND PLACE! @Digger61 @AyaTheTyga @sleepygirl79 You're all doing amazing, congratulations top winners! Keeping rocking the members in the green too team!

@Veta2018 Just dawned on me now that you're at goal we can move you to the goal zone with @FushiaKat and @micaroo4, does that sound good to you?

Hi team! The lavender festival was great for talking to vendors but the “farm” had some lavender plants (not a lot I have more varieties at home) with none for sale and the only lavender for sale wasn't from farms. Some of the soap and lotion-makers had lavender scents but that's not the same so I didn't get any while I'd expected to come home with lots of plants. I did get some stickers for my water bottle and some veggies and fruit from a produce stand. I drove by the clinic coming home and a practitioner who is leaving was there loading her car with her stuff, I stopped and helped out then came home. She took the library so I'm a little worried I helped her steal from the clinic now, I'll find out in the morning for sure. I made skinnytaste's sweet potato black bean bowl, I love that recipe. Headed outside in a few to harvest some stuff, have a great Monday!
  • laurelfit57
    laurelfit57 Posts: 503 Member
    Options
    Username: laurelfit57
    Weigh In Day: Sunday
    PW: 148.2
    CW: 147

• trooworld
    trooworld Posts: 6,049 Member
    Options
    @Digger61 Congrats on achieving 1st place by % and lbs! And congrats to the whole team for winning 2nd place! A special shout-out goes to @sleepygirl79 and @AyaTheTyga for making it onto the leaderboard! Way to go, team!

@Katmary71 Yes! lol It was a fun day for sure. Thank you! That's too bad you didn't come home with any plants. Yummy dinner. Have a great Monday!

@laurelfit57 Congrats on the loss!

Hi all. We took Violet to two dog parks in the morning and she had a blast. Then, we went running errands. It seemed to take forever. After that, we went to one of our favorite coffee shops and read and then headed over to our favorite used bookstore. When we got back, we wanted to take a nap and I went to shut the front door and it wouldn't shut! We had to take the door off the hinges and re-put it on. That fixed it. We didn't end up taking a nap. I made "Healthy Blue Zone Baked Gnocchi" and it was really good: IT is vegetarian but could easily be made vegan. https://www.foodbymaria.com/baked-gnocchi/ These pics are from one of the dog parks, the park in general is huge and by the dog parks (there is one for small dogs and one for big dogs), there is a tunnel with a cool mural. So, pics of the whole park, Violet in the dog park, and the tunnel mural.

No Zero Days: Tracked everything, was under in calories.

Want to keep track of your steps with the team? Add a tab to the Google Sheet! https://tinyurl.com/Slimpossibles

Get the Kik app and chat with us in real-time! Just download the app, create a profile, and message me (username: trooworld) and I'll add you to the private group chat! https://kik.com/

My phrase for the year: "New year, new me!"

ekz2pt7noswx.jpg
    rko7fpkzd8w3.jpg
    io1lw7bqhpbc.jpg
    i35oxq7byqkl.jpg
    focq00gvbeow.jpg
  • TeresaW2024
    TeresaW2024 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    @19shmoo69 Well, it must have helped your confidence to be able to fix your cars. When I became the church secretary, I didn’t know anything about what I was doing. I was barely trained and had to learn as I went. I’m still learning, but it helps my confidence whenever I accomplish something I’ve never done before. :) Yikes on your toenail! 😳

@trooworld Awe, Daisy, and all the other pics are so cute! What a fun thing to do with dogs. :) I wish we had a zoo where I could get some exercise, but the closest is in Atlanta, which is well over an hour away. That dog park looks amazing! I love the mural. :)

@Katmary71 I love the smell of lavender! I have the best spray I use every night in our bedroom before bed. It is a very relaxing scent. :) Yikes, I hope that practitioner wasn’t stealing! Did you find out?

Good morning! Yesterday was Joe’s 81st birthday. My husband is so old! :D He had a very good day. The whole church sang happy birthday to him and I put his birthday on my Facebook page where he received a ton of birthday wishes that made him so happy. I made chicken parm with lots of pasta and then surprised him with a DumDum ice cream cone, which is his favorite. He went to bed really happy. :) Today, I have a bunch of church work to do, since losing that couple has left a huge hole of things that need to be handled. I just sent the wife a very long email with many questions. 🫤 I also need to mop my floors, which I’ve been putting off way too long! I will work out and eat very little so I can have a loss tomorrow. Have a great day! :)

This discussion has been closed.