Options

Replies

• Katmary71
    Katmary71 Posts: 6,711 Member
    Options
    WEIGH-IN UPDATE
    WEIGH-INS NEEDED NOW
    : @AmbersWay @AustinRuadhain @Jactop
    Reminder for tomorrow weigh-in to the following: @865jessica @Digger61 @gemwolf110 @tammymccrady6278
  • Katmary71
    Options
    @reshii_devi Thank you!

@megnolia82 That's exciting you were able to jog, woohoo! It's a huge step and achievement, congratulations!

@trooworld Do you interact on your feed here at all? I have a friend who makes Blue Zones recipes, she's in Fat2Fit but a different group, she posts the recipes on her feed and makes some pretty amazing stuff if you're interested in her name to send her a FR. You're doing great the freedom to go to the cafe once a week is smart so you get a treat but not too much. I hope it helps!

@TeresaW2024 Glad the pizza was a huge hit! The foot bath I can only do on days I change my pain patch so once a week, she wants to see me more but don't know how that's possible without going off of it. I'm with you on sabotaging myself, it's frustrating! I haven't heard of that book, sounds like a good one I'm looking forward to hearing about what you learn.

@askewcr I hope you're able to shake that cough soon, blood sugar is getting way better!

@tfelts147 Way to go!

@Veta2018 Haha that's funny on the tracker! Oh no I hope you're able to get your phone replaced fast. Enjoy bowling!

@vegan4lyfe2012 Do you have a bathtub you can use? For spasms/pain I use 1-2 cups Epsom salt, 1 cup ACV (doesn't smell when you get out) then Dr. Teals Melatonin bubble bath, it calms my spasms down long enough to fall asleep (along with marijuana tea). That time at the park sounds precious with the little ones, what a beautiful spot! I'm glad your ankle held out. Oh boy that treat sounds amazing yummy. Hugs today is a new day.

@micaroo4 Thanks I got it logged!

@trooworld Congratulations on the loss! Haha how freakin annoying about the pistachios what a lousy way to start the day! Great choice at the cafe and with water, you handled it well. So many times when crap like that happens it's easy to throw your hands up and go get something awful and let it ruin your day.

@ninyagwa I'm glad you peeked in and said hi!

Hi team! Well I went to help at the farmer's market booth for the charity yesterday and stuck around for the meeting but I made it clear I'm only willing to flyer on weekends and nothing else. Had a treatment earlier and am not feeling too well, followed that with the pain clinic where they can't get me in before I need a refill again which is infuriating. I'm supposed to go to my neighbor's for dinner with her family then load the car for tomorrow's backyard cleanup which I can't wait to have behind me for good. Have a good Saturday gang!
  • tammymccrady6278
    tammymccrady6278 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    tammymccrady6278
    Weigh in day Saturday
    PW 187.8
    CW 186.1

I’m nights this week so I just woke up and I won’t be around tomorrow to weigh in so I did it now. It has been a really good week for me. Hope that is ok to do it a day early.
  • gemwolf110
    gemwolf110 Posts: 1,412 Member
    Options
    Username: gemwolf110
    Weigh in day: Sat
    Previous Week's weight: 216.9
    Today’s Weight: 217.8
  • TeresaW2024
    TeresaW2024 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    @trooworld, Congrats on your 1.6 lb loss! I would have gone to the cafe instead of eating that crazy yogurt concoction too. :D Yeah, I agree that you would have to research rebounding with your feet issues. It will hurt your feet to start, which might not be a good idea for you. But someday, if your feet improve, you can try it. It’s such a great way to get in shape. I haven’t lost much weight yet, but last night, I could easily slip my wedding rings off, and those babies were super tight. So, definitely helps with inflammation as well as making me feel great and much more flexible.

@vegan4lyf2012 It’s hard not to overeat once you start, and peanut butter is definitely a gateway food that makes us want to do that. My suggestion is to either pre-plan a healthy snack that won’t trigger you to eat more, you can rinse your mouth with some super strong mouthwash, or, even better, get some Wow Drops. If you put one drop of Wow on your tongue, no food will be tasty. :D

Hello! It’s been a lazy couple of days, which I like. My bestie came over yesterday for coffee and brought me two dozen eggs. I’m happy her chickens are doing so well, and I can also benefit from them. :D I did well yesterday with my eating. I still had too big of a snack, but we had sloppy Joe’s for dinner, and I used sugar-free BBQ sauce and made a chaffle instead of a 39-gram carb bun. I was also able to up my workout by doing a strength + rebound program. Yesterday was just lower body exercises using my own body weight, but it was great to be able to get off the floor and not have any pain in my wrist. I’m ready to start with weights, which makes me happy! I have three more days before my weigh-in, and I am determined to get the scale down! :)
  • 865jessica
    865jessica Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Weigh in day- Saturday
    PW-252.8
    CW-257

This week I've been more consistent with logging my food. I've done better this week with food choices but my weeks of overeating caught up with me this week.
    I'm going to be celebrating this weekend with my birthday today and mother's day tomorrow. But come Monday I'm going to be back at reasonable eating habits.

Did anybody see the Northern lights last night? I slept through it although I don't think I would of seen much here in TN.
  • digger61
    digger61 Posts: 3,822 Member
    Options
    Username: Digger61
    Weigh In Day: Saturday
    PW: 220
    CW: 216
  • trooworld
    trooworld Posts: 6,076 Member
    Options
    @Veta2018 Thank you!

@vegan4lyfe2012 Thank you! That's too bad that stuff is not working. I've had leg cramps in the middle of the night and it's horrible. I'm sorry about the scar tissue. I agree about taters! Man, I'm sorry about the late night eating and the self-hate. Try to forgive yourself. Today will be better. <3

@Katmary71 I do not. I just don't have time. Thanks though. I hope it helps, too! Thank you. Yes, I was so mad about the pistachios grrr! That's true. I'm glad you set a boundary with the charity. You have become very busy lately! Sorry about the pain.

@tammymccrady6278 Congrats on the loss! I hope the night shift goes well this week.

@TeresaW2024 Thank you! Yes, I will keep rebounding in mind, it sounds fun! That's a great NSV, the rings. Ooh fresh eggs must be tasty (if you like eggs lol). Good job making the chaffle, that was a wise choice. Oh I'm glad your wrist is doing so well. Yay!

@Digger61 Congrats on the loss!

Hi all. We are celebrating Mother's Day with my MIL today instead of tomorrow. Did you know that yesterday was Mexican Mother's Day? Here in San Diego, many of the Mexican residents celebrated yesterday. Flower and gift vendors were lining the streets and people walking with bouquets of roses. In my neighborhood, there is a house selling roses. I digress...yes, we are celebrating Mother's Day a day early today. My SIL is getting BBQ from a restaurant we've been wanting to try. We are getting this tuxedo chocolate cake from Sam's Club. I'm making a green salad and my husband is making potato salad. It should be nice. I don't even know if we will want dinner. I drank more water than usual yesterday (32 oz) but half what I need to drink. Baby steps.

No Zero Days: Tracked everything, 32 oz of water (more than usual).

Want to keep track of your steps with the team? Add a tab to the Google Sheet! https://tinyurl.com/Slimpossibles

Get the Kik app and chat with us in real-time! Just download the app, create a profile, and message me (username: trooworld) and I'll add you to the private group chat! https://kik.com/

My phrase for the year: "New year, new me!"
  • jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,194 Member
    Options
    The May Week 3 Group Challenge is open in order to give you a preview, but won't start until Sunday, May 12th. Please join us for the Meal Planning Challenge...take the pressure off your week, plan your menus in advance and then just stick to your plan. To get new tips and ideas for your nutrition success, join us! Here's your link:

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10915289/may-week-3-group-challenge-weekly-meal-plan-challenge#latest

We'd love to see you in the chat thread!
    Jessica :blush:
  • 19shmoo69
    19shmoo69 Posts: 1,138 Member
    Options
    Good morning Team Slimpossible!!!!!
    I've noticed there's been some losses and congrats for that. There's been small gains but don't beat yourself up it's one week out of a gazillion weeks you'll have. And definitely don't beat yourself up if you have not logged, didn't exercise or if you've over ate. Remember we are here to live life that includes losing weight, getting healthy, helping others and quite possibly making friends.
    Today I fired up the smoker about 6am and quit about 6pm. I'm wore out.

Have a blessed day.
  • Katmary71
    Options
    WEIGH-IN UPDATE
    PLEASE WEIGH IN NOW:
    @AmbersWay @AustinRuadhain @Jactop
    Tomorrow Reminder to log weights tomorrow to the following: @19shmoo69 @megnolila82 @sleepygirl79 @txcritter69 @littlebabekitty @vegan4lyfe2012 @Veta2018 @laurelfit57 @AyaTheTyga

Hi team! DId the backyard project and can't keep my eyes open even after a nap earlier, will hopefully be able to catch up tomorrow before I leave for Mother's Day. Have a great Sunday everyone!
  • Cornanda
    Cornanda Posts: 1,024 Member
    Options
    Happy Mother's Day to all the Moms here. Gentle hugs to you if you are grieving or missing your Mom today.

Lisa
  • Veta2018
    Veta2018 Posts: 627 Member
    Options
    Username: Veta2018
    Weigh In Day: Sunday
    SW (Starting weight): 180 lbs
    PW (Previous Weight): 128 lbs.
    CW (Current Weight): 128 lbs.
    Maintenance Goal 125 - 130(center weight 127)

Happy Mother's Day!

💪Mission Slimpossible Strong!💪
  • trooworld
    trooworld Posts: 6,076 Member
    Options
    @19shmoo69 Thank you for your encouraging words. I love using our smoker.

Hi all. Happy Mother's Day to you if you are a human mom, a dog mom, a cat mom, or just a mom in some other way! We plan on going to the zoo's early hours for members this morning and walking around a bit. We may go to one of the city's many dog parks later today. That's about it. Oh, food last night was really good. I only had one serving and I tracked it as best as I could.

No Zero Days: Tracked everything, no seconds at Mother's Day celebration.

Want to keep track of your steps with the team? Add a tab to the Google Sheet! https://tinyurl.com/Slimpossibles

Get the Kik app and chat with us in real-time! Just download the app, create a profile, and message me (username: trooworld) and I'll add you to the private group chat! https://kik.com/

My phrase for the year: "New year, new me!"
  • laurelfit57
    laurelfit57 Posts: 508 Member
    Options
    Username: laurelfit57
    Weigh In Day: Sunday
    PW: 145.8
    CW: 148.2

+2.4
  • gemwolf110
    gemwolf110 Posts: 1,412 Member
    Options
    cf3af0w45j7q.jpeg
  • txcritter69
    txcritter69 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Good morning
    Congrats to all of you that lost this week.

c6jpmdhmaeai.jpg
    to all of the Mothers here. I hope your day is wonderful.

We got back from camping Friday and I spent yesterday cleaning the RV and getting it ready for our next outing in June. Here are a couple of pics taken at Blanco State Parkxfk3mpmvc871.jpg
    a3rac4vdrsix.jpg
    isyf0foxv5sk.jpg
    1a3hvgv34xg4.jpg
    ddl4oeeqhajh.jpg
    I think the squirrel knew I was taking his picture.

• txcritter69
    txcritter69 Posts: 232 Member
    edited May 12
    Options
    Weigh In Sunday: May 12
    SW 175
    PW 172.4
    CW 173.3

I hope to drop that pound this week and get back on track.
  • Katmary71
    Options
    WEIGH-IN UPDATE
    PLEASE WEIGH IN TODAY
    : @19shmoo69 @sleepygirl79 @littlebabekitty @vegan4lyfe2012 @AyatheTyga
    Tomorrow Weigh in reminder for the following: @AmbersWay @AustinRuadhain @Jactop @reshii_devi @bark2j5 @Artemis_2024
This discussion has been closed.