May Week 1 Group Challenge - Challenge Bingo

Options
124»

Replies

• minstrelofsarcasm
    minstrelofsarcasm Posts: 2,257 Member
    Options
    Cannot for the life of me, figure out why that bingo board is copying so large...I've gone back to the original file four times and took new snippets and every time I past, either as jpeg or as other formats, it still blows up like it's on steroids! UGH! ANNOYING!
    Sorry...
    Jessica

@jessicakrall8 - MFP went through an update recently that expands all image files to the width of the page. It's not the dumbest thing they've ever done, but it's not as helpful as they think.

@minstrelofsarcasm So if I want a smaller spreadsheet snippet, I should expand and include some blank (white) columns and that will leave the image of my bingo card smaller?
    Jessica

@jessicakrall8 - Yep, that will likely do the trick. I don't think MFP will have a program sophisticated enough to crop out the extra white space.
  • minstrelofsarcasm
    minstrelofsarcasm Posts: 2,257 Member
    edited May 2
    Options
    TEST (update - it works!)

8aaqw3cb8mtg.png
  • Krysless2
    Krysless2 Posts: 1,936 Member
    Options
    ik6hq42kbt17.jpeg
  • itladyee
    itladyee Posts: 4,086 Member
    edited May 2
    Options
    cb5o3c0711mp.jpeg

Sunday = green
    Monday = yellow
    Tuesday = purple
    Wednesday = n/a
  • jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,136 Member
    Options
    Here's my card:

k8olbxtj0l1x.png

Today I tried something new at lunch. Also, I called a friend to catch up...
    Jessica
  • myhands4God
    myhands4God Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    q6a965wvmpm9.jpeg
  • daria0919
    daria0919 Posts: 687 Member
    Options
    w4tc8dppkqxi.jpeg
  • ddsb1111
    ddsb1111 Posts: 807 Member
    edited May 3
    Options
    5ptat420fr8y.jpeg
  • izzyred9400
    izzyred9400 Posts: 928 Member
    edited May 3
    Options
    zer2g7a72280.png

• izzyred9400
    edited May 3
    Options
    Had trouble saving my board this evening.Managed in the end !
  • jessicakrall8
    Options
    Here's my card:

ud7eemv7514w.png
    1. Today, I had a no red meat day...ate turkey and chicken for lunch and dinner.
    2. I turned on my music and danced just because.
    3. I listened to music.
    4. I had a no dessert day.
    5. Finally I donated to a good cause, to help a family who's daughter is in the hospital on GoFundMe.

Got four bingos so far! YAY ME!! How was your day today? It was insane at work...half of the team was out on a vacation day and then someone got sick, so for most of the day, I was alone...was SO glad when 5:00 came, however, I had a dinner commitment to celebrate someone's new job, so I'm just getting home at 7:30pm and then I walked a mile and jumped on here to catch up. I'm so glad it's the weekend! Hope y'all have a terrific Saturday!
    Jessica
  • itladyee
    itladyee Posts: 4,086 Member
    Options
    q95mrpgvqpql.jpeg

Sunday = green
    Monday = yellow
    Tuesday = purple
    Wednesday = n/a
    Thursday = n/a
    Friday = red
  • lauren_989
    lauren_989 Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    My final board for the week. I'm surprised I didn't read at all this week. That is normally something I do frequently.

lcfjbedgxxak.jpg
  • jessicakrall8
    Options
    Hi All:

Having an active day cleaning and doing some things around the house...not sure I will post any bingo entries for today, but had a great week with it. Thanks to everyone who participated this week...will be back later to post the link for the new group challenge starting tomorrow. Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

Jessica
  • izzyred9400
    Options
    I didn't complete anymore to the board today.I enjoyed my theatre trip & had a nice evening meal with my hubby.
    I enjoyed this week's challenge thanks @jessicakrall8 for your efforts 🙂
  • jessicakrall8
    Options
    The May Week 2 Group Challenge is open and ready to begin on Sunday, May 5th, so please join us for the No Gym Workout Challenge! Here's your link:

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10914922/may-week-2-group-challenge-no-gym-workout-plan/p1?new=1

Hope to see you in the chat thread!
    Jessica
This discussion has been closed.