Options
    Angmarie28
    Fridays
    Prev weight-184.6
    Current weight-183.8
  • angmarie28
    angmarie28 Posts: 2,811 Member
    Options
    Good morning everyone. Hope all had a good week. Mine has been a struggle, my mom hasld a hip replacement on Tuesday so I've been with her everyday. Missed my workout Tuesday and Wednesday, got a short run yesterday and about to head out for a workout this morning before heading back to my mom's. My diet has been crap unfortunately, my oldest nephew lives with my mom, and he is watching his siblings while their parents are out of town, so it's been hecktic and stressful there trying to keep their kids behaving, ugh. Also they are the most unhealthy people I know so when they brought the kids there they brought a ton of food as well, only thing healthy was 6 heads of lettuce 🤷‍♀️ and some ground beef. Mainly it's cookies, chips, soda, and sugary drinks. So if been munching, ugh. I have been making meals there though, so Dinners have been relativly healthy. But I'm going to go to the store today I thing and get something better then the crap they brought. Maybe I'll make lettuce wraps, haha
  • angmarie28
    angmarie28 Posts: 2,811 Member
    Options
    Also I would like to join back in on the step challenge. The next week won't be the best as I'm still at my mom's but after that they should be back to normal for me

5/1-5,066
    5/2-9,718
  • Pupowl
    Pupowl Posts: 1,731 Member
    edited May 3
    Options
    @angmarie28 The step challenge for May started on April 28, so let us know the numbers for those days too, thanks. And what is your daily goal?
  • kcpond
    kcpond Posts: 659 Member
    Options
    kcpond

Thursday Weigh In
    PW: 235.8
    CW: 237.4
  • frankwbrown
    frankwbrown Posts: 12,412 Member
    Options
    Daily step goal: 10,000
    Tue 4/30: 10,044
    Wed 5/1: 10,145
    Thu 5/2: 10,505
  • frankwbrown
    frankwbrown Posts: 12,412 Member
    Options
    frankwbrown
    May week 1
    Weigh in day: Friday, May 3
    PW: 249.1
    CW: 251.0 ( gained 1.9 lbs; 0.76%)

Not off to a good start! 🤔🙁
  • Yukie_OP
    Yukie_OP Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Weigh-in day: Friday
    Yukie_OP
    Highest starting weight - 151 (12/25/2023)
    PW:141.0
    CW:140.8

Sat 4/27 - No intentional activity / Steps: 4,536
    Sun 4/28 - No intentional activity / Steps: 9,169
    Mon 4/29 - Full Body resistance bands (25 min)/ Steps: 4,723
    Tue 4/30 - No workout / Steps: 6,398
    Wed 5/1 - Zumba Cardio burn (35min) / Steps: 7,902
    Thu 5/2 - No workout *drove hubs to airport / Steps: 4,936
    Fri 5/3 - *TBD

Busy week and missed a few workouts as my husband's traveling this week and I"ll be traveling next week. So trying to get packed up and ready, plus drove him to airport yesterday evening.

@jessicakrall8 - I'll need to be excused next weeks' weight-in as I'm going out of town (5/7-5/12) and won't have access to scale. Going on a vacation with my mother, daughter and a few other family members for a Mother's day getaway in Mexico.
  • bearchested
    bearchested Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Bearchested
    Friday
    PW: 194.0
    CW: 193.8
  • Pupowl
    edited May 4
    Options
    Good morning Shape Shifters. My day started with the usual; a walk. The temperature dropped, but it was still a pretty warm and humid morning, though you wouldn't think so by looking outside. It was super grey and a bit foggy. The walk was pretty boring and I didn't go very long. After my walk I went to the store that has gardening supplies for a lice spray. I saw my honeysuckles were completely covered with them which sucks. I am not sure if they will recover because I noticed it so late. I did my gym rings workout and the rest of the day was pretty quiet. Happy Saturday everyone <3
    hr2xb7nisims.jpg
    xt4v4cuwzy9b.jpg
    zqvkn08ld3d2.jpg
  • Pupowl
    Options
    The daily card:
    rjdm8vbbywlx.jpg
  • DaffyGirl88
    DaffyGirl88 Posts: 4,671 Member
    Options
    Good morning!

Steps for Friday
  • jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,179 Member
    Options
    Good morning y'all:

Woke up early this morning and couldn't get back to sleep, which in my book is a CRIME on a Saturday after a busy week, but whatcha gonna do?! Can't lay around belly-aching about it. Betty is being sweet and cuddly this morning, as always, but she was greatly excited to run her zoomies after me getting up, giving her breakfast and opening up the house, somewhat. Like @pupowl's description on the other side of the world, it's the same here...very gray day, although not feeling any humidity effects, however, I haven't been outside, so my tune might change. Not quite ready to go outside. I think my wild hair today would scare the neighbors! LOL!!!

Did a few things around the house and getting ready to put a load of laundry in, as I have two that I need to do this weekend. Got the dishwasher loaded and ready to run, but gotta hit the buttons. Need to clean the bathroom but that can wait a little bit. Might turn on some smooth jazz and read for a bit. Will drop in on Monopoly Go after 9am as there's a new dig event to work on...still collecting shovels for it currently. Love the dig events...20 puzzles where you have to dig up the hidden objects and each stage has prizes. I'm so addicted to that game, but I figure there are worse habits to nurture. LOL

So, what is everyone else up to today? I have a few errands to run today, like popping into Kroger for my lunch items for next week and need a few household products. Target is having a good sale here this week on household items, so I'll check it too. I like the specials they have where if you spend a certain amount, you earn a free gift card. Comes in handy and I can always use household items. Other than that, it's going to be a fairly quiet day here in Virginia. Yesterday's weather was funny...forecasted to be 87 F for the day, but somewhere in the late afternoon, the bottom fell out of that plan and when I went out to dinner with my friends, it was only 60 outside and we were all complaining we didn't know to bring a coat. Weatherman certainly missed that one! Brrr! Felt really sorry for the people I saw wandering around in shorts and tshirts. They looked miserable! Today was also supposed to be a warm day, but when I looked a moment ago, it's barely going to hit 70 and again it's gray, so don't think the sun will be showing it's face. Good book day, indeed!

Anyone have a suggestion for next week's Group Challenge, which starts tomorrow. Last week, we did a dance challenge...this week, we've been doing a Mixed Bingo (nutrition, fitness, emotional health, self-care)...it was a nice one. Not sure what to do for next week, so floor is open. Any areas you see that you need work on? I'm sure they'll help others. I usually put the challenge together by late afternoon/early evening on Saturdays, so please share your thoughts. I like the challenges because they change frequently and it pulls together people from all five Fat2Fit teams, so I get a chance to chat with different people than I usually see in just our Shape Shifters team. Kinds like getting to visit with distant cousins once in a while! :smile: In any case, if you have ideas or questions about the group challenges...drop them in the chat. I'll be popping in throughout the day and would love to share with you!!

Talk atcha again a little later! Have a terrific day!!!
    Jessica :blush:
  • Tomsgal1985
    Tomsgal1985 Posts: 958 Member
    edited May 4
    Options
    Tomsgal1985
    Weekly Post
    Weigh In Day: Saturday
    Highest weight: 239.8
    PW (Previous Weight): 220.4
    CW (Current Weight): 220.0
  • Pupowl
    Options
    @cre804 Very impressive to have such a small gain! I hope you had a great time.
  • Cyncia85
    Cyncia85 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Cyncia85
    Wed May 1st weight in
    PW: 203 lb
    CW: 203 lb
  • Cyncia85
    Cyncia85 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Hi All

I started volunteering at a ranch that provides horse therapy. I am looking forward to being able to apply what I learn to some future long term goals. I also started a side hustle to earn some extra cash to pay down debt.

I recently signed up for a Mud Run in August with a few friends. Time to train!

I know that I have been MIA - my apologies. My brother was going though a difficult time which was emotionally draining for me.
This discussion has been closed.