Options

"An under active body creates an overactive brain"

https://youtu.be/GHfN_TtYRM0?si=mf52lIJicuVhIufM
  • tatilove1988
    tatilove1988 Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    Happy Saturday Shape shifters!

My Saturday morning weigh in: 186.9lbs

I just got back to work after mat leave and have been eating salty, so I was expecting more bloat. But really not that bad.

Tomorrow Good willing and weather permitting, I'd like to do my first outdoors run of the year. Weight just melts off when I run, so looking forward to that.

I hope everyone has a nice weekend.
  • CasandraW
    CasandraW Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    Heading home today from Edmonton, we had a great time seeing the sights and hanging out with clients and other vendors.
    We went to do a small part of a hiking trail at Elk Island this morning but it was blocked by Bison. So we drove around to see some more bison and then ate an early lunch watching them graze and lounge around.
    ow3o4q0vcr4u.jpeg
    k0tk45c28civ.jpeg
    5iaupyd8qr76.jpeg
    np0forw8wn3f.jpeg
  • jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,155 Member
    Options
    5plm8j8no9vj.jpg
    Missing two weigh ins from this week:

@melissataylor1986 x2
    @alleykat69

Please report in ASAP as stats tabulation begins EARLY Sunday morning! Thanks!
    Jessica
  • jessicakrall8
    Options
    The May Week 2 Group Challenge is open and ready to begin on Sunday, May 5th, so please join us for the No Gym Workout Challenge! Here's your link:

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10914922/may-week-2-group-challenge-no-gym-workout-plan/p1?new=1

Hope to see you in the chat thread!
    Jessica
  • melissataylor1986
    melissataylor1986 Posts: 41 Member
    edited May 5
    Options

I apologize for my absense. I have been incredibly busy with the end of the school year (I'm a teacher and have 3 kids in school.) As well as planning a wedding. My wedding is June 1 so after that I will be able to be more present here once everything settles down. When I joined a few months ago I didn't think about how busy it was going to get. I also got mixed up on my number last time,.so sorry! I will make sure to keep up with weigh ins at the least from this point forward.

(Day of Week) Saturday
    PW: 135.4
    CW: 139

*Not sure what's up with the fluctuation. I'm visibly slimming down!*
  • Pupowl
    Pupowl Posts: 1,676 Member
    edited May 5
    Options
    Good morning Shape Shifters. I wasn't feeling great when I got up, so I took the time to see if I would start to feel worse. I got some waves of naussea so I didn't think I could walk at first, but it got a little better and the weather was nice so I just decided to go. The walk went fine, though there was not much to see. They closed the nicest part of the paved family walk which is a bummer. A pair of eurasian cranes made a nest in that area and they are very sensitive to humans so it totally makes sense. I hope everyone will respect that and leave them alone.
    The rest of the day was very lazy. I wasn't feeling 100% so I just played some games, walked Tinus in the garden and relaxed. Happy Sunday everyone <3
    This willow warbler is the only bird I managed to photograph yesterday.
    q79glsnh3ye0.jpg
    lh5brjphw8g9.jpg
    jb8eficqd02v.png
  • gharvey2753
    gharvey2753 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Weigh in gharvey2753

Previous 180.7
    Current 182 ibs

Had a night out which didn't help. Apart from that felt I was on track.
  • DaffyGirl88
    DaffyGirl88 Posts: 4,623 Member
    Options
    Steps for Saturday

Today isn't going to be much better πŸ˜• but I will hit the ground running (figuratively speaking LOL) first thing Monday morning. Have a great day everyone! Cold and drizzling here in VA
  • Krysless2
    Krysless2 Posts: 1,955 Member
    Options
    Step Count:
    Thu 05/02: 6639
    Fri 05/03: 7746
    Sat 05/04: 7669

May Wk2 Weigh-in:
    CW: 167

PW: 169.9
    -2.9 lbs Loss
    May2024: SW: 172
    πŸ“πŸ“πŸ“πŸ“πŸ“Wk1: 169.9πŸ“‰-2.1
    πŸ“πŸ“πŸ“πŸ“Wk2: 167πŸ“‰-2.9
    πŸ“πŸ“πŸ“Wk3:
    πŸ“πŸ“Wk4:
    πŸ“Wk5:
    May; Wk1:
    • Net Calories ( 11591 / 10500)
      πŸ”΄πŸ”΄β˜‘οΈβ˜‘οΈπŸ”΄πŸ”΄πŸ”΄

= Daily Avg: 1655 (Goal: 1500)
    • Net Carbs ( 292 / 350 )
      β˜‘οΈπŸ”΄β˜‘οΈβ˜‘οΈβ˜‘οΈβ˜‘οΈβ˜‘οΈ

= Daily Avg: 41 (Goal: 50)
    • Steps (55105 / 70000)
      β˜‘οΈπŸ”΄πŸ”΄β˜‘οΈπŸ”΄πŸ”΄πŸ”΄

= Daily Avg: 7872 (Goal: 10000)
    • Log / Under C’s / 1HrExercise
      πŸ”΄πŸ”΄β˜‘οΈβ˜‘οΈπŸ”΄πŸ”΄πŸ”΄

(2 / 7 Days)

~ Didn’t stay under calorie goal average all week but stayed under carb goal(minus Monday). I had no events so I’m sure that helped.
  • alleykat69
    alleykat69 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    sorry @jessicakrall8 I didn't post my weight yesterday. here it is.

alleykat69
    weigh in: Saturday
    pw: 203.6
    cw: 204.6

yikes :(
  • minstrelofsarcasm
    minstrelofsarcasm Posts: 2,264 Member
    Options
    n1bx52w74edw.png
    9z99rdu06iza.png
    23p34r7hpffm.png

Team Results
    By Percentage
    ecwln92kokas.png

By Pounds
    sfv2r9cklldh.png

Individual Results
    By Percentage
    ts8u0rwaybd1.png

By Pounds
    n0g3m0nog00g.png
    y0jnuvxg9dwm.png

Team Winners
    7up73v3u1mj1.png

Percentage of Members in the Green!
    0zzi9zydpm0h.png
  • angmarie28
    angmarie28 Posts: 2,800 Member
    Options
    Pupowl wrote: Β»
    @angmarie28 The step challenge for May started on April 28, so let us know the numbers for those days too, thanks. And what is your daily goal?

10,000 daily

4/28-10,464
    4/29-9,807
    4/30-4,429
    5/3-10,975
    5/4-4,979
  • Cyncia85
    Cyncia85 Posts: 299 Member
    edited May 5
    Options
    πŸ™‚ Hey there!

I'll be doing some grocery shopping today. I want to get some coconut water. Anyone else drink coconut water?

πŸ₯₯ 🌴 πŸ₯₯🌴πŸ₯₯🌴πŸ₯₯

I love coconut water because it is a healthier option for hydration vs Gatorade.

Aids in hydration
    While comparable to sports drinks, which can be loaded with added sugars and flavorings, coconut water is low in calories and carbs. Those electrolytes of potassium, sodium and magnesium play a major role in coconut water’s appeal. β€œBecause of the electrolytes some studies indicate that it can help with hydration specifically related to exercise,” says Smith.

https://health.clevelandclinic.org/the-health-benefits-of-coconut-water
  • LaurieWrobo
    LaurieWrobo Posts: 1,286 Member
    Options
    Steps
    5/1 5,775
    5/2 4,165
    5/3 7,386
    5/4 5,486
  • jessicakrall8
    Options
    @FWSWCindy Please remember to update your steps for the step challenge every 2-3 days. Please update from Apr 29th to present. Thank you!

All other steppers, please take a look at the chart and fill in the missing blanks by posting your steps. Thanks!

Jessica
  • DaffyGirl88
    DaffyGirl88 Posts: 4,623 Member
    Options
    Steppers:

FYI, I'll be doing a virtual 5k this next weekend, likely on Saturday unless something in my schedule changes, so if anyone would like to join me, just let me know your planned start time and report in afterward, sharing your time for the 3.1 miles. Would love the company @izzyred9400 @Pupowl @frankwbrown @DaffyGirl88, if any of you are interested! Anyone is welcome to join me...just copying in a few who have done so in the past and who seem to love walking...

@jessicakrall8 Count me in! What do I need to do? Also pulling in @Krysless2 :)