Replies

• micaroo4
    micaroo4 Posts: 3,098 Member
    Options
    Username: micaroo4
    Weigh In Day: Saturday
    PW: 127.2
    CW: 127.6

Maintenance range is 127-133. I'm currently trying to gain a bit to get back to my center weight of 130.

-Mica
  • 865jessica
    865jessica Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Weigh in day- Saturday
    PW-253
    CW-252.8
  • trooworld
    trooworld Posts: 5,972 Member
    Options
    @TeresaW2024 Yes! Thanks. I only had one piece on display but I think it might sell by the end of the month, there was a lot of interest last night in it. That beer sounds delicious. I also discovered something last night: peach fizzy wine. It was refreshing. Sounds like a challenging week.

@AmbersWay Istanbul sounds amazing. Wow, your kids are incredible!

@Katmary71 That's good your coworker liked the farm. Thank you, I hope it's not real but I've been gaining and gaining with rarely a loss. You have been very busy lately, haven't you?

@tammymccrady6278 @gemwolf110 @865jessica Congrats on the losses!

Hi all. I did not feel well all day: a little dizzy and nauseous. I think it was a migraine coming on. I took migraine medication and felt better by the time we left for the gallery at 4:30. I had a great time at the gallery: I had several deep conversations about my art piece with total strangers. And some of my friends came. I'm glad I felt well enough to go. I almost didn't go. Today, I need to get groceries this morning before my chiropractic appointment. I have some household stuff to do as well. Tonight, I'll work on a care package for my best friend who is having a hard time at work.

No Zero Days: Tracked everything, didn't snack.

Want to keep track of your steps with the team? Add a tab to the Google Sheet! https://tinyurl.com/Slimpossibles

Get the Kik app and chat with us in real-time! Just download the app, create a profile, and message me (username: trooworld) and I'll add you to the private group chat! https://kik.com/

My phrase for the year: "New year, new me!"
  • gemwolf110
    gemwolf110 Posts: 1,369 Member
    Options
    4hwfs7qzv1ra.jpeg

Hope everyone has a great weekend!
  • gemwolf110
    Options
    Happy Saturday!

Goals for next week are to TRACK and check in more regularly. I swear time just flies by faster now and I lose track.

Missy
  • Katmary71
    Katmary71 Posts: 6,629 Member
    Options
    WEIGH IN UPDATE
    WEIGH-INS DUE NOW
    : @ninyagwa
    Tomorrow Reminder for the following to weigh-in: @19shmoo69 @megnolia82 @sleepygirl79 @txcritter69 @littlebabekitty @vegan4lyfe2012 @Veta2018 @laurelfit57 @AyaTheTyga

Great job getting your weigh-ins this week everyone, thank you!
  • gemwolf110
    Options
    @19shmoo69 how did graduation go?
  • jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,155 Member
    Options
    The May Week 2 Group Challenge is open and ready to begin on Sunday, May 5th, so please join us for the No Gym Workout Challenge! Here's your link:

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10914922/may-week-2-group-challenge-no-gym-workout-plan/p1?new=1

Hope to see you in the chat thread!
    Jessica
  • Katmary71
    Options
    @AmbersWay Just saw your post in between mine yesterday sorry for missing you! It sounds like you have an amazing group in Istanbul. I'm so glad you've had them for support, they sound amazing. I hope you'll be able to have your son longer!

@megnolia82 I hope the weekend goes well for you! There's definitely times like that where you can lose a lot then a little the next week, it makes it frustrating as far as making sense to us goes. Hope you got some good sleep that always provides a more solid base for everything else.

@trooworld That's great to hear all the interest in your piece last night! Yep balancing everything right now with working more is a challenge. I'm so glad you made it to the gallery, sounds like a great night for you! That's very thoughtful to send you bestie a care package to cheer her up.

@gemwolf110 May the Fourth be with you! Good plan on checking and tracking! It IS easy for it to get away I agree.

@reshii_devi That's an amazing photo congratulations on your hard work paying off!

@19shmoo69 Aw congratulations to her! Good luck not crying that would be a hard one!

Hi friends! It didn't stop raining until about 4, when it was still pouring at 1 I'd decided to reschedule and made all the calls to cancel. The sky is totally clear now at 6 and the sun's out, figures right? I did the garden club first (think my big mouth got me nominated for the secretary position when they realized no one was taking notes and I had out of habit and offered to type them and send them in- I'm considering it but my plate's real full right now) then the neighbor who came with me today was having problems with her plantar fasciitis so I went with her to the open house at the clinic and introduced her then hung out for about 5 minutes to make sure she was in good hands (and took a pic with the Mandalorian) then headed to the church for the lunch and rally plus our charity had a booth there to explain what we do. That part was fun once everything was rescheduled though I honestly prefer to stay in bed during bad storms as my pain levels go pretty high. I made Beef and Barley soup and while it was cooking in the Instant Pot got in a bath. Today was mostly good food-wise aside of eating one of the birthday cupcakes that was leftover, I dropped them off for my nephews on the way home. Got my PT in too. Next up is getting all the minutes done while the meetings are fresh in my head. Have a great Sunday team!
  • 19shmoo69
    19shmoo69 Posts: 1,099 Member
    Options
    19shmoo69
    Sunday
    P. W. 256
    C. W. 256
  • Veta2018
    Veta2018 Posts: 601 Member
    Options
    Username: Veta2018
    Weigh In Day: Sunday
    SW (Starting weight): 180 lbs
    PW (Previous Weight): 130 lbs.
    CW (Current Weight): 128 lbs.
    Maintenance Goal 125 - 130(center weight 127)

💪Mission Slimpossible Strong!💪
  • TeresaW2024
    TeresaW2024 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    @trooworld Yum to the peach fizzy wine! I would so drink that! :D I hope you are feeling better.

@reshii_devi What an incredible transformation in such a short time. Good for you, and keep it up!!

@Katmary71 As usual, you have been super busy. I hope you have a relaxing day today! :)

@megnolia82 90 minutes pushing a mower is great exercise! Good for you!! :)

Good morning! It was a rainy night, but it seems to have calmed down now. This morning is church, and right afterward, we will go over and help decorate the Fellowship building for our Mexican theme potluck tonight. We will have a fun photo backdrop and a pinata for the kiddos. I’m making a taco pizza for the event, which is just crescent roll dough with taco meat, cheese, lettuce, and tomatoes. My sister is making a chorizo queso that I’m very excited about! :D I’m challenging myself to get at least 7000 steps this week. I got over 8200 yesterday, but that was with jumping on the trampoline, so I am not sure what I will end up with today. My goal is to lose 10 lbs this month, so I'm hoping to not go too crazy tonight. Anyway, I’m off to get dressed. Have a great day! :)
  • txcritter69
    txcritter69 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Weigh In Sunday: May 5
    SW 175
    PW 171.7
    CW 172.4

I am ok with this. I know it is mostly sodium. The last few day were not healthy when it came to food choices.

I did keep up with my May challenge of 2 miles every morning with Diesel when it was not raining. If I could not get out and walk I did 500 step over my stepping goal of 7000.
    ry4i0e8jc11k.jpg
    We are heading out today to go camping so not sure how the step goal is going to work out for today and tomorrow with the weather. We are going to run into rain this afternoon when we get there and it is supposed to continue into tomorrow. But then we are to have fair weather the rest of the time.

Have a Blessed Sunday
  • Katmary71
    Options
    WEIGH-IN UPDATE
    WEIGH-INS DUE TODAY
    : @ninyagwa @megnolia82 @sleepygirl79 @littlebabekittty @vegan4lyfe2012 @laurelfit57 @AyaTheTyga
    Tomorrow Weigh-in Reminder for the following: @AmbersWay @AustinRuadhain @Jactop @reshii_devi @Artemis_2024 @bark2j5

@megnolia82 Love hearing you had an awesome day! Wow you got a ton of stuff done!

@TeresaW2024 Thank you! Enjoy the potluck that sounds like fun! All the food sounds delicious and fun. Hm how do count the jumps on the trampoline is each bounce registering as a step? That's a big goal for the month I hope you achieve it!

@txcritter69 Great job on the challenge and doing well, I'm sure Diesel enjoys it too! It's so satisfying seeing all those lines over the 7000 line that's awesome! Have a wonderful time camping, hope the rain doesn't last long.

Got all my meeting minutes done last night and today's yard time until I have to get ready for my nephew's birthday. I'm going to a nearby rose sale at a garden club member's house in a couple hours too. Have a great day team!
  • megnolia82
    megnolia82 Posts: 812 Member
    edited May 5
    Options
    Sunday weigh in may 5, megnolia82

SW: 228
    PW: 210
    CW: 209.6

I think after my huge loss last week this was just catch up. I am admittedly disappointed. I just have to keep in mind consistency is key.

On to the next week! Let’s go!

• minstrelofsarcasm
    minstrelofsarcasm Posts: 2,264 Member
    Options
    n1bx52w74edw.png
    9z99rdu06iza.png
    23p34r7hpffm.png

Team Results
    By Percentage
    ecwln92kokas.png

By Pounds
    sfv2r9cklldh.png