Welcome!

Options
ginadacat
ginadacat Posts: 119 Member
Welcome to MyFitnessPal Pals! I started the group so we could all stay in touch with each other. I combined my friends with your friends. You can share your ups and downs of your weight loss journey, a new recipe you’ve tried, etc. Feel free to start new discussions!

Gina

Replies

• snowshoe072
    snowshoe072 Posts: 4,725 Member
    edited May 25
    Options
    Hi everyone a beautiful day here in NY. Can someone tell me how to invite or send a link to join our group? Thanks
  • ginadacat
    Options
    Hi everyone a beautiful day here in NY. Can someone tell me how to invite or send a link to join our group? Thanks
    I sent you a message.

• MindfulMisfitt
    MindfulMisfitt Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone! I saw this group on my community page, figured I'd try and make some new friends! I'm from Maine, daily user, major goal is prioritizing protein and building muscle 💪
  • snowshoe072
    snowshoe072 Posts: 4,725 Member
    Options
    Happy Wednesday a good day for me yesterday and welcome to @MindfulMisfitt glad to have you join us. I am from a small village in NY close to the Canadian border. This weekend was a great bike ride down by Lake Champlain this lake would be the 6th Great Lake if it counted here in the US.

Hopefully today at work will bring another lunchtime walk and possibly an evening spin or bike ride maybe I am being overly ambitious 😂😂
  • ginadacat
    Options
    Hello everyone! I saw this group on my community page, figured I'd try and make some new friends! I'm from Maine, daily user, major goal is prioritizing protein and building muscle 💪
    Welcome to the group!

• ginadacat
    Options
    @snowshoe072 you are more dedicated to exercising than I am! I keep telling myself I’m gonna start walking on my treadmill again, but I keep procrastinating!