Accountability Photos ONLY Please

Options
DVDBEASTMODE
DVDBEASTMODE Posts: 149 Member
Lots of people love posting their accountability photos which is inspiring and motivational to others. Lots of people like to see other friends photos. Let's post our accountability photos here for everyone to see and share.

Replies

• MindfulMisfitt
    MindfulMisfitt Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Welp. I'm trying to post my photo and it's just coming up blank so that's fun. Is anyone else having issues uploading photos from their phone? Ugh. Why can't things just work!??!?!?!
  • DVDBEASTMODE
    edited May 28
    Options
    Welp. I'm trying to post my photo and it's just coming up blank so that's fun. Is anyone else having issues uploading photos from their phone? Ugh. Why can't things just work!??!?!?!

Ugh is right we just have to keep trying and try to trust the process. Are you liking the categories this far?
    I made you a leader so you can make a food pic discussion and or a recipe share discussion as well!!
  • MindfulMisfitt
    Options

Ugh is right we just have to keep trying and try to trust the process. Are you liking the categories this far?
    I made you a leader so you can make a food pic discussion and or a recipe share discussion as well!!

Yeah, I hope they get things ironed out soon. Not being able to post photos is a deal breaker for me - but I'll give them a fair shot. Coolness knows there's constantly glitches! 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️ and yes I will make some categories tomorrow if work isn't too busy! I think they're great!
  • DVDBEASTMODE
    edited May 29
    Options

Yeah, I hope they get things ironed out soon. Not being able to post photos is a deal breaker for me - but I'll give them a fair shot. Coolness knows there's constantly glitches! 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️ and yes I will make some categories tomorrow if work isn't too busy! I think they're great!

I am gonna try to post a test pic from my phone and see if it pops up. Thanks for all that you do. You are a rockstar :)
  • DVDBEASTMODE
    edited May 29
    Options
    lky87zrv1nds.jpeg

TEST PIC HOPEFULLY IT WORKS
  • DVDBEASTMODE
    Options
    Can someone else on here please see if they can post an accountability pic in this thread pretty please :)
  • DVDBEASTMODE
    Options
    r5j6zl97vxcv.jpg testing from computer, looks like it works from the website but not from my phone.

Yaaay looking good in the neighborhood :)
  • DVDBEASTMODE
    Options
    1ns1d3_0u7 wrote: »
    g7xpyqf2lltc.jpg

That is awesome sir thank you for sharing your success.
  • Ralphone
    Ralphone Posts: 1,854 Member
    Options
    So wait we can't post a pic from our phone but can from pc? Lol that seems backwards. Is this 2015 lol
  • DVDBEASTMODE
    Options
    Ralphone wrote: »
    So wait we can't post a pic from our phone but can from pc? Lol that seems backwards. Is this 2015 lol

I have posted from my phone. Mine was the car pic using Apple IOS
  • MindfulMisfitt
    Options
    Ralphone wrote: »

I have android and it was working a week ago, then jt stopped. So I give up I'm so done with MFP.
  • pridesabtch
    pridesabtch Posts: 2,395 Member
    Options
    My accountability for the weight I've gained over the past year... Group picture taken 2 nights ago. I thought I looked cute. Turns out I looked pregnant. I'm 50 yo, at 40 I was in the best shape of my life. Time to take control back.
    332vb2a54cls.jpg

• DVDBEASTMODE
    edited June 7
    Options
    My accountability for the weight I've gained over the past year... Group picture taken 2 nights ago. I thought I looked cute. Turns out I looked pregnant. I'm 50 yo, at 40 I was in the best shape of my life. Time to take control back.
    332vb2a54cls.jpg

Thank you for sharing and you don't look pregnant you look VERY CUTE.... I am 50 years old as well and trust me it isn't easy to keep it off anymore. I run-workout 5-6 days a week watch mostly what I eat and still can't get where I want. So same page. We can do it together add me or message me and lets DO THE DAMN THING
  • DVDBEASTMODE
    Options
    0udvyw9unia0.jpeg

Saw this on my run tonight so cool :)