ruhcxr6ai8zi.png

Percentage of Members in the Green!
    jrj6m9ae7yd8.png
  • jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,217 Member
    edited June 2
    Options
    fosp5yt1ty75.png
    Hi SS...one more new member is joining your amazing group ...Please welcome @kysunflower79 :)

WELCOME @kysunflower79 !! Glad you found our team! Caught my attention with the KY in your name...I grew up in Paris, just north of Lexington, KY and graduated from WKU in Bowling Green! What part of KY are you from/in?

Please go to pg 1 of this thread and read the FAQ file and if you have questions not covered there, please ask. I encourage you to take advantage of this fabulous team as a resource...for ideas, encouragement, a gentle nudge now and again...it really can make a HUGE difference!

Good luck to you in June and beyond! We'll be celebrating your successes soon, I'm sure!
    Jessica
  • minstrelofsarcasm
    minstrelofsarcasm Posts: 2,347 Member
    Options
    n1bx52w74edw.png
    d3m3jmsowa4f.png
    a9eyo7inxvp4.png
    jemdq5aqpexz.png

Team Results
    By Percentage
    za2s37uo4mwj.png

By Pounds
    bpl4kfd0ihd6.png

Individual Results
    By Percentage
    wu6cdmo37j67.png

By Pounds
    r7n4z8069od7.png

Team Winners
    8icakzkq2wpo.png

Percentage of Members in the Green!
    aya5gu24yfdv.png
  • jessicakrall8
    edited June 2
    Options
    Hi SS...one more new member is joining your amazing group ...Please welcome @kysunflower77 :)

@Megan_smartiepants1970 I see kysunflower79 on the Shape Shifters chart and kysunflower77 on your note, but neither of those names have a profile. Can you please check to see if there's a typo or something?

I checked the registration page and found nothing related to either name. Please advise.
    Jessica
  • jessicakrall8
    Options
    Walkers, please check the step challenge chart for Wk 5 of May and post your steps here so I can update the stats and announce the winners early this week. Thanks!
    Jessica
  • babytis
    babytis Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    I'm not looking forward to my weigh in tomorrow! We had a graduation party today and I went off my plan and enjoyed myself a little too much. Tomorrow is a new day and a new week. I've been doing so good too. This is what I call self sabotage.
  • izzyred9400
    izzyred9400 Posts: 943 Member
    Options
    Hi @jessicakrall8 I did say I would keep up with my steps in June but maybe you missed it.My steps for first day of the month
    6/2 10,677
    My favourite place to walk is along the beach or around the village.The village one has killer steps in this heat,today is a scorcher so a beach day today.😎
  • DaffyGirl88
    DaffyGirl88 Posts: 4,705 Member
    Options
    Walkers, please check the step challenge chart for Wk 5 of May and post your steps here so I can update the stats and announce the winners early this week. Thanks!
    Jessica

How does one do this? 🤷‍♀️
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options
    Sunday steps
  • Pupowl
    Pupowl Posts: 1,791 Member
    Options
    @DaffyGirl88
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1yICnmBtCm-Y-AaCMdPqoxf70tFGli3t_uw_9UGiTk-Q/edit#gid=2066272077 The step challenge is under all the weigh ins, so scroll down a bit. We have all your steps for the month though. I assume you want to join again for June. What is your daily goal?
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options
    Pupowl wrote: »
    @DaffyGirl88
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1yICnmBtCm-Y-AaCMdPqoxf70tFGli3t_uw_9UGiTk-Q/edit#gid=2066272077 The step challenge is under all the weigh ins, so scroll down a bit. We have all your steps for the month though. I assume you want to join again for June. What is your daily goal?

Thank you! I think I've asked that before but seem to have some sort of mental block and keep forgetting. :| Yes, I do, my goal is 12,000
  • AstralCrazy
    AstralCrazy Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    @DaffyGirl88 I missed your response before the last thread closed! I did get the concert tickets for Marianas Trench, I'll get to meet them for a Q&A before the show too. Can't wait!
  • LaurieWrobo
    LaurieWrobo Posts: 1,321 Member
    edited June 3
    Options
    Hi there is no link to prior spreadsheet for May so I don't remember where I left off for steps so here's a recap
    5/29 7,410
    5/30 3,153
    5/31 7,788

Here's my steps for June- please add me for goal: 6,000 & I like to walk around my neighborhood
    6/1 6,802
    6/2 7,037
  • Pupowl
    Pupowl Posts: 1,791 Member
    Options
    The daily card:
    We are learning new things all the time. It doesn't matter how old you are, you are constantly absorbing information and learning about the world around you. At the end of each day, reflect on what you have learned. It might be something you discover about yourself or those around you, or a new skill or fact. Share one thing you have learned each day with someone, and ask them about what they have discovered.

vhlm85mza397.jpg
  • JenHul
    JenHul Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    Monday weigh in
    PW: 126
    CW: 126

Steps:
    May 30= 7334
    May 31= 16,587

Please sign me up for the June Walking Challenge. With the nice weather, I'm hoping to go walking on different trails around my town and the neighboring City trails! 10,000 per day is my goal still, thank you

June 1= 13,740
    June 2= 6978

@AstralCrazy I went to Marianas Trench Concert 6 years ago when" Walk off the Earth" was their opening act, they were FANTASTIC! so energetic, you'll love the concert!
  • izzyred9400
    izzyred9400 Posts: 943 Member
    edited June 3
    Options
    @jessicakrall8 Forget to say my goal the same 15,000 steps
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options
    Good morning all! 🙋‍♀️

My name is Sue, and I am 63 years old. I live in southern Maryland, am married, have two grown kids (1 in Seattle, 1 in VA), 2 grandbabies (VA) and 1 fur baby 🐶. I work full time, currently teleworking. I love to read, ride my bike, quilt, and make greeting cards. I am always up for a challenge and am usually involved in multiple reading, fitness and Fitbit challenges at any given time. 📚🚶‍♀️

I have been on MFP for over 10 years now. Wow...time sure does fly!! I hit my “official” goal of 140 lbs two years ago but have crept steadily up since then to almost 150, which is my “I must do something now” threshold. It took me years (almost 20) to crack the 150 barrier so I never want to pass it again.

The days are getting longer and warmer so I am looking forward to being able to get outside and bike / hike / kayak. I am travelling 2 of the 4 weekends each month and that is always a challenge for me. We recently bought our “retirement” home in VA near the grandkids so we are going down there frequently, taking carloads of stuff and doing small projects like painting and putting up shelves. I’m looking forward to spending more time there and actually enjoying the time rather than fixing up the house. All in good time I guess. The permanent move is about 15 months away yet.

Anyway, that’s me. I am happy to be here and look forward to another great month!
  • Itadakimasu7
    Itadakimasu7 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    <3Welcome new members! <3

I have read all the introductions and posts but have been rushed on time, sorry for not personally greeting everyone!

It's also nice to find out more about existing members!
This discussion has been closed.