Shape Shifters Team Chat - JUNE 2024

Options

Replies

• jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,222 Member
    Options
    Sorry for ghosting the group. A couple weeks ago my mom called me to come help her since she was having some mobility issues, and my sister's were helping the best they could but were stretched thin. We were planning on moving her closer to my family next year, but given her medical issues and the condition of her house, we've moved it to to next month.

I've spent most of the last couple weeks cleaning and packing her house along with a lot of help from friends and family, as well as looking at potential apartments in senior communities for her.

Can I rejoin the group? It's still pretty crazy but I think I can still focus on being part of the group with everything going on.

Bearchested
    Friday
    PW: 193.8
    CW: 191.4

My diet was terrible for part of the time at my mom's, mostly stress and emotional eating. However, seeing my mom, who's a diabetic, sugar addiction really had an affect on me. I still think the loss is mostly stress though. I was able to lift at a gym a couple times while I was there, though I've been sick this week and haven't gotten training in.

@bearchested I've requested they move you back to Jun active from the May drop list. Might take a day, but we'll get it done. Sorry for the issues your Mom is going through. I took care of my mom for the last 16 years of her life (lost her in 2011), so I know what a painful and yet, precious time it is. I'm so glad she has such a great family support system. Lean on each other. It's not easy, but build memories...it's so worth it.
    Jessica
  • jessicakrall8
    Options
    @lauriewrobo So sorry you're in pain. Hope you feel better soon...can you rest up over the weekend?!

Take care,
    Jessica
  • jessicakrall8
    Options
    @cre804 Hope your foot feels better soon! I'll be glad when this swelling goes away on my ankle and knee...but I'm trudging on, just like you!!!

@izzyred9400 Don't you let @frankwbrown talk you out of walking...he's just trying to win our challenge! LOL
    Jessica
  • jessicakrall8
    Options
    aa8bkmsttkql.jpg
    REMINDER

Missing four weigh-ins through today:
    @Armygirlarmyof1
    @neilphicks
    @angmarie28
    @kysunflower77

Please report in ASAP! Thanks!

Jessica
  • angmarie28
    angmarie28 Posts: 2,817 Member
    Options
    Pupowl wrote: »
    angmarie28 wrote: »
    6/3-12,639
    6/4-13,006
    6/5-1q,057

@angmarie28 Is 6/5 supposed to be 11.057 or 12.057? I have to guess with the q in there. :lol:

6/5-11,057 (sorry about the typo)
    6/6-5,084
  • Pupowl
    Pupowl Posts: 1,799 Member
    edited June 8
    Options
    I forgot to share the daily card yesterday. I had it all ready on my computer and never posted it! How silly. So today there will be two.
    Card 1:
    You were born with a set of talents and gifts that are unique to you. There could be things that you excel at or that the people in your life turn to you for. Treasure and nurture those gifts. Offer one of your skills to a friend or family member that may benefit from them. It could be a good ear, a flair for creativity or an ability to advice without judgement. In turn you will receive the benefit of other people's gifts and talents when you need them.

uc65oxr49bda.jpg
    Card 2:
    ayev3x5jhjow.jpg
  • DaffyGirl88
    DaffyGirl88 Posts: 4,707 Member
    Options
    @izzyred9400 Don't you let @frankwbrown talk you out of walking...he's just trying to win our challenge! LOL
    Jessica
    Would I do that? 😉😂

🤔😂
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options
    Good morning everyone!

Friday steps

Still not where I'd like them but I'm getting there. It is what it is and I'm not going to stress about it.

@Krysless2 looks like a beautiful wedding venue. And look at you in that sexy dress!! Looking good! Love seeing your family pics.
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options
    @bearchested hang in there, sending hugs.
  • alleykat69
    alleykat69 Posts: 273 Member
    edited June 8
    Options
    alleykat69

weigh in: Saturday
    pw: 201.6
    cw: 202.2 :(

I just can't seem to get out of the 200's again. I worked hard this week too.
  • CasandraW
    CasandraW Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    CasandraW
    Saturday weigh in
    PW 229.2
    CW 229.2
This discussion has been closed.