Shape Shifters Team Chat - JUNE 2024

Options

Replies

• tatilove1988
    tatilove1988 Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    Good morning team!

Strange week for me. I'm in training at work (but from home) and didn't leave my house, except to got to my garden, all week. I did do some digging in the garden, which, let me tell you, is definitely exercise πŸ˜‚. I also walked A LOT last weekend, which might be why I didn't gain any weight.

This weekend, I must be more active, although it won't make up for my week of no activity, it's a start.

My Saturday morning weigh:

Weight: 186.7 lbs

Have a lovely weekend everyone.πŸ’•
  • LaurieWrobo
    LaurieWrobo Posts: 1,321 Member
    Options
    @lauriewrobo So sorry you're in pain. Hope you feel better soon...can you rest up over the weekend?!

Take care,
    Jessica

Hi thx for the note - I'm going to try - it still hurts today, but not as bad my meds run through Monday so hopefully it will be better - lots of water & cranberry juice
  • jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,217 Member
    Options
    @Tomsgal1985 I hope your back heals quickly and you're up and around in no time!
    Jessica
  • jessicakrall8
    Options
    The June Week 2 Group Challenge is open and ready to begin tomorrow, Sunday, Jun 9th. Please join us for the One-Up Challenge. Here's your link:

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10917375/june-week-2-group-challenge-1-up-challenge/p1?new=1

Hope to see you in the chat thread! Here's to a great 1-Up Week!
    Jessica
  • jessicakrall8
    Options
    q4ks3voxxv2v.jpg

STEP CHALLENGE RESULTS FOR WEEK 5 - MAY

Top 3 Walkers
    1. @pupowl with 139,538 steps!!!
    2. @frankwbrown with 84,758 steps!!
    3. @JenHul with 76,546 steps!

ENTIRE MONTH OF MAY
    Top 3 Walkers
    1. @Pupowl with 687,179 steps!!!
    2. @izzyred9400 with 396,477 steps!!
    3. @frankwbrown with 313,092 steps!

AS A TEAM, WE WALKED NEARLY 2.9 MILLION STEPS!!! WTG TO ALL WHO PARTICIPATED!
    Jessica :blush:
  • izzyred9400
    izzyred9400 Posts: 943 Member
    Options
    My steps
    6/7 10,214
    6/8 8,481
  • Krysless2
    Krysless2 Posts: 1,985 Member
    edited June 9
    Options
    Step Goal:10,000
    Fri 06/07: 3809
    Sat 06/08: 9366

June Wk2 Weigh-in:
    CW: 165.3lbs

PW: 170lbs
    - 4.7lbs Loss
    June2024: SW: 166
    πŸ“πŸ“πŸ“πŸ“Wk1: 170lbs
    πŸ“πŸ“πŸ“Wk2: 165.3lbs
    πŸ“πŸ“Wk3:
    πŸ“Wk4:
    June; Wk1:
    Log / Und-C&Cs / 1Hr-Exe
    βŒβœ”οΈβœ”οΈβœ”οΈβŒβŒβŒ
    (Yes Days: 3 / 7 Days)
    • Net Calories ( 11145 / 10500 )
      πŸ”΄πŸŸ’πŸŸ’πŸŸ’πŸ”΄πŸ”΄πŸ”΄

= Daily Avg: 1592 (Goal: 1500)
    • Net Carbs ( 446 / 350 )
      πŸ”΄πŸŸ’πŸŸ’πŸŸ’πŸŸ’πŸŸ’πŸ”΄

= Daily Avg: 64 (Goal: 50)
    • Steps ( 51207 / 70000)
      πŸ”΄πŸŸ’πŸ”΄πŸŸ’πŸ”΄πŸ”΄πŸ”΄

= Daily Avg: 7315 (Goal: 10000)
    Thu/Fri/Sat
    ~ I started to slack off with exercise this week but I will be participating in the 1-Up challenge. Thank you for these little side challenges @jessicakrall8 . Not only did it give me some much needed wind behind my sails, but it also gave me a good dose of nostalgia and so I dusted off the old Nintendo gaming system. Too bad I don’t get nostalgic over physicallyy active games like Wii.. Lol
  • frankwbrown
    frankwbrown Posts: 12,462 Member
    Options
    Daily step goal: 10,000
    Fri 6/7: 12,580
    Sat 6/8: 10,901
  • Pupowl
    Pupowl Posts: 1,791 Member
    Options
    The daily card:
    Physical movement-such as running, dancing, or active sports-brings us into the moment. When our attention is resting with the body and its movements, there is less room for agitating thoughts to spin us into worry. This restful but dynamic state is available all the time, and the best way to encourage it is to put all your attention on how walking feels as you're doing it. Let yourself become the walking, and enjoy how connecting and peaceful that experience can be.

7vsz7un1t13m.jpg
  • frankwbrown
    frankwbrown Posts: 12,462 Member
    Options
    A job well done @pupowl is a reward in itself! And your trees love you for it.
  • looneycatblue
    looneycatblue Posts: 1,317 Member
    Options
    looneycatblue
    Sunday, Jun 9th
    PW: 171.0
    CW: 170.8
  • DaffyGirl88
    DaffyGirl88 Posts: 4,705 Member
    Options
    Good morning!

Saturday Steps

Have a great day!
  • minstrelofsarcasm
    minstrelofsarcasm Posts: 2,347 Member
    Options
    n1bx52w74edw.png
    pnl6i90liowo.png
    qwj03he8vvgr.png

Team Results
    By Percentage
    l0ajdeiq45ga.png

By Pounds
    f5rxjjbmw3no.png

Individual Results
    By Percentage
    l8n8equq0wba.png

By Pounds
    4g8mlbvzbf3e.png

Team Winners
    mq9ucaxoveyp.png

Percentage of Members in the Green!
    swwmeza3x719.png
  • jessicakrall8
    Options
    5srs5c32kxfi.jpg

CONGRATS to all the winners and honorable mentions for Week 1 of June! WTG!
    Jessica
  • Pupowl
    Pupowl Posts: 1,791 Member
    Options
    The daily card:
    hr9v81ryuq1s.jpg
  • jessicakrall8
    Options
    Good Morning Y'all:

Got up extra early after a really weird dream, so I knew I wouldn't get back to sleep. Got up and walked a mile, then after doing a few things around the house walked another .82 of a mile. Really nice start to the day. I'm hoping my yard guys come and mow today...it's getting a little crazy looking at this point, but it rained overnight, so they'll likely wait a bit to let it dry out some. Crossing my fingers for this afternoon.

Friday was the last day at the building where I've worked for the past 20 years. The morning drive into work, was reflective, but as soon as things got crazy, I didn't have much time to ponder anything. The whole department was working to get things done. The Help Desk portion of IT had to work all weekend. I bet they're exhausted. I'm in the Systems/Logistics side, so nothing for me to do but get out of the way. Working from home for this week and then next week, I'm on vacation. I was really tempted to change my vacation week and push it back, because when I walk in on the 24th, everyone is going to be used to the new surroundings at that point and I'm going to look like a tourist in NY for the first time. LOL! Oh well...give them something to talk about, I guess.

I just put a load of laundry in to wash and will start work in a half hour. What's on tap for your day?!

@pupowl in that last section of pictures, I could swear that bunny stuck his tongue out at you! LOL Beautiful pictures, as always...you have a gift! Glad you enjoyed your walk, despite the wind. Tinus was all stretched out and relaxed...doing his job...to just be adorable!

Hope the rest of everyone's day goes well!
    Jessica
This discussion has been closed.