Captains Lounge - JUNE 2024

Options

Replies

• lauren_989
    lauren_989 Posts: 678 Member
    Options
    All is fixed. If anyone requests to drop or move back to the active team, I will be happy to move them, just put a message here :)
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,228 Member
    Options
    lauren_989 wrote: »
    All is fixed. If anyone requests to drop or move back to the active team, I will be happy to move them, just put a message here :)

Just a note - Please put the reason for dropping in the "Notes" column! It helps to know, unless it is just the usual obvious 2X NWI or something. If someone asks to be dropped, just put in "by request" or something, then if they change their minds, it is easy to trace the history. Captains can enter this information, or mention it in the request to move someone off the team roster.
  • jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,246 Member
    Options
    Captains, please help to promote (and would love to see you there as well :smile: ):

The June Week 3 Group Challenge is open and ready to begin on Sunday, Jun 16th. Join us for the Summer Wellness Challenge! Here's the link:

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10917977/june-week-3-group-challenge-summer-wellness-challenge/p1?new=1

Hope to see you in the chat thread!
    Jessica
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 41,091 Member
    Options
    @lauren_989 Please excuse @NouveaRee from weighing in(she is a Saturday Weigh-in)...She is out of town and no scale ...Thanks
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Options
    @lauren_989 @NachDeezy would like to be excused the rest of June and all of July... He said he would be back in August or sooner ... He is struggling right now ...Thanks
  • lauren_989
    Options
    @lauren_989 @NachDeezy would like to be excused the rest of June and all of July... He said he would be back in August or sooner ... He is struggling right now ...Thanks

I have moved him to the support team. Just let me know when he is ready to come back!
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Options

I have moved him to the support team. Just let me know when he is ready to come back!

Thanks and I will let you know when he is ready to come back :)
  • Pupowl
    Pupowl Posts: 1,791 Member
    Options
    @lauren_989 Please move PatriceFitnessPal from the Shape Shifters back to the regular team, currently on support. And Pupowl (it's me :smiley: ) would like to be moved to support for a while, things are not going well. Going to take a break for a month or so. Thank you!
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Options
    Good Morning @lauren_989 Can you please put @MommieJeannie on support ... she is struggling at the moment ...Thank you :)
  • lauren_989
    Options
    Good Morning @lauren_989 Can you please put @MommieJeannie on support ... she is struggling at the moment ...Thank you :)

I will do this tomorrow!
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Options

I will do this tomorrow!

Thank you :)
  • Pupowl
    Pupowl Posts: 1,791 Member
    Options
    @lauren_989 nancyinmo from the Shape Shifters would like to be removed from the group. She is currently in the goal zone. Didn't give a reason; reported her weight and said this would be her last post. Thank you.
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Options
    @lauren_989 ...I received this message from @NouveauRee this morning
    This will be my last weigh in here. So disappointed MFP dropped the newsfeed and it doesn’t appear they are going to listen to their customers so it’s time to move on. Best wishes all in your journey🫶

Please remove her from the Downsizers ...Thank you
  • lauren_989
    Options
    @Megan_smartiepants1970 oh no! So sad to hear. I will take her off after I do the tallies so her green can count towards your group this week.
  • jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,246 Member
    Options
    Captains, please help to promote:

The June Week 4 Group Challenge is open and ready to begin tomorrow, Sunday, June 23rd. Join us for the Climb the Ladder to Lose Challenge! Here's your link:

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10918597/june-week-4-group-challenge-climb-the-ladder-to-lose-challenge#latest

Hope to see you in the chat thread!
    Jessica :smile:
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Options
    @Megan_smartiepants1970 oh no! So sad to hear. I will take her off after I do the tallies so her green can count towards your group this week.

Sounds good and thank you :)
  • Katmary71
    Katmary71 Posts: 6,751 Member
    Options
    Hi gang! Mission Slimpossibles rjv230 is on the droplist and weighed in today so please keep her and put her back with the group.

It's sad seeing how many are leaving, all of us captains who log weigh-ins are seeing what a hit it's been to the people here the amount that didn't weigh in last week is the highest I've seen since I started. I'm still here for this group but am logging and keeping up with my feed friends via social media groups and Lose It now.
  • lauren_989
    Options
    @Katmary71 I know, it is sad. I had to add rows to the drop list 😕 but I will get rjv230 moved back up! Definitely mention to your team that they can still stay in our group if they start tracking on other apps!
  • Katmary71
    Katmary71 Posts: 6,751 Member
    Options
    Will do! AyaTheTyga from Mission Slimpossibles weighed in as well and she's down as not weighing in for last week, wanted to report she did this week.
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    edited June 25
    Options
    @lauren_989 Just a reminder I will not be around tomorrow ... I will be having an 11th surgery in the morning .. Would you mind putting in the weights tomorrow? I would greatly appreciate it ..thanks...