🟢🟢🟢🔘🔘🔘🔘

= Daily Avg: 1357 (Goal: 1500)
    • Net Carbs ( 164 / 350 )
      🔴🟢🟢🔘🔘🔘🔘

= Daily Avg: 54 (Goal: 50)
    • Steps ( 23537 / 70000)
      🔴🔴🔴🔘🔘🔘🔘

= Daily Avg: 7845 (Goal: 10000)
    ~ I have an upcoming family week-long vacation that we plan every year. I am notorious(in my own mind) for abandoning MFP/weight-loss/healthy-thoughts altogether after these planned trips! My old plans never work: Walk before everyone gets up; Log my food every day; Visit MFP every day… I couldn’t stick to any of it. So I’ve been thinking about.how I keep my habits in check while I’m at home and I think the answer is water consumption and also weighing daily. So I’m gonna making both of those things easily accessible while we’re at AirBnB

- Wednesday Weight✔️in: 162.6
  • izzyred9400
    izzyred9400 Posts: 942 Member
    Options
    My steps
    6/25 14,027
    6/26 12,026
  • DaffyGirl88
    DaffyGirl88 Posts: 4,706 Member
    Options
    Krysless2 wrote: »
    Cyncia85 wrote: »
    Hmmm
    I have trouble uploading photos from my phone using the MFP app. Any tips or tricks you can share?

I got a trail jog/walk in last night and wanted to share some photos.

I was right there with you! I figured out that EVERYTHING Community-related (including uploading pictures) is much easier using your phone’s browser. I only use the MFP App to log food. Other than that, use your internet browser, not your google app.(I believe for Android you would use google chrome) it works as the full MFP Website, like literally type in www.myfitnesspal.com it may suggest the app and you’ll decline and continue to the community.

Matter of fact, you can create a “tab” for every Community group you’re involved in here. But honestly, once I did this, I never had to do it again because that tab just sits there open in the background of my phone.

You’ll be able to easily upload pictures. Also I love that if I’m typing something and happen to abandon my phone, what I was typing is still sitting there..
    Even hours later!!

Thanks for reminding me of this!
    6pgsstimlmo1.jpg
    (I posted this from the Chrome browser on my phone, and it was quite easy to insert a photo that was on my phone.)

@frankwbrown Is that some random picture or is that you?
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options
    Cyncia85 wrote: »
    Welcome @lolakinks

Thanks for the tips and ideas @frankwbrown and @Krysless2

Agreed, thank you! I'm sure that Krystal has probably given me those tips before but my retention isn't the best. o:)

Yet ask me the lyrics to any random song from the '60s or '70s and I am on it!! :D
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options
    My step count

Tuesday: 9314
    Wednesday: 6685

It rained last night WOOT!! I can almost hear the grass say "Ahhhh..."
  • kcpond
    kcpond Posts: 661 Member
    Options
    Thursday Weigh-In
    User: kcpond

PW: 233.3
    CW: 232.8
  • angmarie28
    angmarie28 Posts: 2,817 Member
    Options
    6/22-9,297
    6/23-10,157
    6/24-13,711
    6/25-13,502
    6/26-2,965 -came down with covid that's been going around work
  • PatriceFitnessPal
    PatriceFitnessPal Posts: 1,356 Member
    edited June 27
    Options
    I’m a bit behind in responding to messages in the group. I interviewed someone today to inform some next steps on a work project - and I’m still recovering from a busy schedule this week with work, business development, travel, and helping relatives in Boston all competing for time — but it feels good to make progress toward some of my annual goals.

I’m looking forward to catching up here in the next few days. I hope everyone is doing well!
  • Pupowl
    Pupowl Posts: 1,791 Member
    Options
    The daily card:
    b64l6y77de2y.jpg
  • jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,246 Member
    Options
    z5g43n92evvs.jpg
    Missing 3 weigh-ins so far this week (incl today):
    @looneycatblue
    @babytis x2
    @iradi8

Remember, if your current weigh-in date isn't working with your schedule, you can change it...just post a note with an explanation and we'll get it changed for you. Report in soon! Thanks!

Jessica
  • iradi8
    iradi8 Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    Wednesday Weigh-In (late)

PW: 214.9
    CW: 215.6
    LTD: 37.0 lbs

Struggling to get back on track after an almost two week vacation. It is always so hard for me after vacations:( I'll get there.
  • JenHul
    JenHul Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    Good Morning,
    well, it's raining and very windy here, not a nice start to the long weekend! Hopefully, it will start to get warmer soon. Especially Saturday as I'm taking my Uncle from Australia to a CFL football game. Show him our Canadian football :wink:

Steps:
    June 26= 9588
    June 27= 11,358
  • pedal__power
    pedal__power Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    pedal__power
    PW 210.8
    CW 211.0

We've been busy with school graduations and family birthday parties recently. My diet and exercise have been poor these past couple weeks. I'm taking a vacation at home next week, so won't be sitting all day at a desk and plan to be more active outside. Have a great weekend everyone!
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options
    Good morning all and TGIF for sure!!

Thursday steps
  • looneycatblue
    looneycatblue Posts: 1,313 Member
    Options
    looneycatblue
    Sunday, Jun 23th
    PW: 170.8
    CW: 171.8