🙏 Prayer and Positive Inspiration❤

Ceriusly1
Ceriusly1 Posts: 5,952 Member
Please post your needs and prayer requests here. Please feel free to share positive affirmations.

Replies

• macrat12
    macrat12 Posts: 5,988 Member
    Prayers needed for a young child who is not a year old yet who had an incident at daycare and is out of ICU but still hasn't fully opened his eyes yet. Also prayers for a friend who is pregnant with her 3rd child and was diagnosed with Lieomyosarcoma and is undergoing tests this weekend. As soon as I see updates on either Chelsea or Baby Benny I'll let you know. Please keep them both in your prayers.
  • deskjockey925
    deskjockey925 Posts: 5,545 Member
    macrat12 wrote: »
    Prayers needed for a young child who is not a year old yet who had an incident at daycare and is out of ICU but still hasn't fully opened his eyes yet. Also prayers for a friend who is pregnant with her 3rd child and was diagnosed with Lieomyosarcoma and is undergoing tests this weekend. As soon as I see updates on either Chelsea or Baby Benny I'll let you know. Please keep them both in your prayers.

Sending up prayers!
  • deskjockey925
    Please pray for my husband and all our family. My husband was placed in in home hospice yesterday. He has IPF (Idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis), a not well know, but very devastating disease. Unfortunately it is progressive and fatal. Our children do not live close to us - one, with his family is in Virginia, the other is in south Texas.

(((Hugs))) Sending prayers for you and all you family <3
  • deskjockey925
    dbeau57 wrote: »
    Please pray for my daughter and all her loved ones! She has been diagnosed with ALS. She has already lost the ability to use her legs and one arm is feeling heavier each day. She's terrified by what the future holds and the things she will miss in the lives of her children.

Sending prayers and all good thoughts!
  • DNjoys
    DNjoys Posts: 8,302 Member
    @dbeau57 , @TEXASTITCHER , @macrat12

Sending prayers for each of you and all involved in those difficult situations.
  • jeanhickokhaley1
    jeanhickokhaley1 Posts: 4,338 Member
    @dbeau57 , @TEXASTITCHER , @macrat12

Saying prayers for everyone.
  • Dianedoessmiles1
    Dianedoessmiles1 Posts: 13,189 Member
    @Dbeau57 Oh Donna hon!! HEART BREAKING I am so sorry to read this!! I know your faith is very strong, and its UNREAL HARD to be Mom and need to hold it together, while your heart is in so many pieces you can barely think. Keep on praying for the strength you'll need and need now, I know you will. It's okay to also be angry, to cry. It is. Again so sorry Donna. We go so far back. Many Hugs
    @Texastitcher, JoAnn hon, oh MAN!!! When one marries they never think of the time they'll be separated NOT BY CHOICE. During this time please try to take care of yourself. If you need help with your team, please let them know. I've forgotten if Donna @Dbeau57 is also on Rain Dancers? I know you are both leaders. If your team needs help please let Ceri know. HUGS to you also.
    @Macrat12 Sarah you also hon hang on in!! A little one should not go through so much, neither should a Mom or anyone else. HUGS to you also.
  • DNjoys
    Paula ( @PaulaKNW ) , who is currently on the Mission Slimpossible team, would like prayer for her and her family. Her husband lost his battle with cancer last Saturday.

Continued prayers, Paula! ((( ❤️ )))
  • deskjockey925
    DNjoys wrote: »
    Paula ( @PaulaKNW ) , who is currently on the Mission Slimpossible team, would like prayer for her and her family. Her husband lost his battle with cancer last Saturday.

Continued prayers, Paula! ((( ❤️ )))

@PaulaKNW Prayers are sent!!
  • gouldsgranite
    gouldsgranite Posts: 4,144 Member
    @PaulaKNW - Praying for you. 💔🙏

@dbeau57 @TEXASTITCHER @macrat12
    Holding you and loved ones in prayer.🙏🙏🙏
  • TEXASTITCHER
    TEXASTITCHER Posts: 7,513 Member
    Thanks for your support. Continued prayers are still needed. He is probably entering the transition phase or life
  • jeanhickokhaley1
    @TEXASTITCHER .. I feel bad the both of you are going through this. Sending hugs!
  • gouldsgranite
    gouldsgranite Posts: 4,144 Member
    @TEXASTITCHER - I am so very sorry about your dear husband. 🙏🙏🙏many prayers for you and family.💔
  • DNjoys
    @TEXASTITCHER - sending prayers.
  • TEXASTITCHER
    TEXASTITCHER Posts: 7,513 Member
    Thanks to all for your prayers
  • Dianedoessmiles1
    Dianedoessmiles1 Posts: 13,189 Member
    @PaulaKNW So sorry Paula!! Take each moment by minute. It's a horrible shock even when expected. @Texastitcher, Jo Ann you also please. That did bring tears to my eyes. We are here with you both. JoAnn if you need help with anything on your team please let the OAL's know. For the both of you, many of my friends have lost their H my advice is the same for them, and for you also. Please hold back on getting rid of things they have, some clean out stuff fast and later have huge regrets in not keeping they wish they had. Go slowly on any decisions that need to be made, ask for help if at all possible. So sorry again.
  • jeanhickokhaley1
    @TEXASTITCHER .. I am so sorry. Take a day at a time.
    800okfoaxdrs.png