@kaliswalker

@hicim705 - Heidi - love and prayers for your DH and you. 🤍
  • TEXASTITCHER
    TEXASTITCHER Posts: 8,049 Member
    @kaliswalker and @hicim705 Both of you are in my prayers
  • hicim705
    hicim705 Posts: 5,836 Member
    edited July 14
    My husband passed away in his sleep sometime between 1 and 3 AM this morning. Thanks for all your support. It is appreciated.

I'm so sorry for your loss and even more sorry that it has taken me this long to acknowledge.
    Please reach out if there is anything that you need or that I might be able to help you with.
    9s1s8njz2u0s.png
  • deskjockey925
    deskjockey925 Posts: 5,781 Member
    hicim705 wrote: »
    Please hold @kaliswalker in your thoughts and prayers. She is in the hospital with covid pneumonia. She went into the ICU on Monday and is being treated. She is steadily improving but, according to her husband - Alan, 'the length of her recovery is indeterminate'.

Her husband Alan says: 'Some prayers would certainly be appreciated.'

============================================================

Lynn, the Overall Leaders are keeping you in their thoughts and prayers. We are keeping things going but will be much happier when you are doing better and are back where you belong. Sending thoughts and prayers to you at this difficult time.

Specifically from me, I would have posted this sooner but have been dealing with my husband who was in the hospital at the same time - adverse reaction to chemo (he was admitted last Sunday evening and was released on Wednesday). I apologize for the delay but things have been crazy on this side of the continent as well. Lynn ~ you are being thought of and prayers are being said for your speedy recovery. ~ Heidi (hicim705)

Sending prayers and Hugs!!
  • micaroo4
    micaroo4 Posts: 3,920 Member
    @TEXASTITCHER - My sincere condolences on the loss of your DH.
  • cormierannie
    cormierannie Posts: 5,255 Member
    @texastitcher, @hcim705, @kaliswalker : my sincere condolences to all of you and your families. sending lots of hugs and prayers your way.
  • azhkrgrl
    azhkrgrl Posts: 664 Member
    @dbeau57 & @macrat12, I am praying for you both seeking God's strength, wisdom, & guidance. @PaulaKNW & @Texastitcher, my heart goes out to both of you. I stand in the gap trusting God to embrace you and your families in His embrace, to grant you peace and comfort you like only He can. May His presence abound.
  • azhkrgrl
    azhkrgrl Posts: 664 Member
    @kaliswalker and @hicim705 praying and trusting God for both of you. May He order and guide your steps and His peace and comfort abound no matter the circumstances.
  • DNjoys
    DNjoys Posts: 8,697 Member
    @hicim705 - So glad things are looking better. Continued prayers for your hubby and you.

@kaliswalker - While I didn't get it posted here, you've been in my prayers. Hope you quickly and fully recover with no after effects.
  • Irishgal46a
    Irishgal46a Posts: 712 Member
    Sending prayers to our MFP family
  • vtoria3
    vtoria3 Posts: 3,811 Member
    edited July 17
    @TEXASTITCHER ... so sorry to learn of the loss of your husband. Sending love and prayers to you. <3

@macrat12 ... thank you for the update. So glad to learn mom and Baby Benny are doing okay. It sounds like the little one from daycare is doing so much better and it's wonderful that he is home healing. Will continue to send up prayers for the fullest recovery possible. <3

@kaliswalker ... sending love and prayers to you and wishing you well during this time of difficult ecovery from COVID. <3

@hicim705 .... sending love and prayers to you and your husband as he deals with his recovery from the negative impact from chemo drugs. <3

@dbeau57 ... so sorry to learn of your daughter's health diagnosis. It must be so scary for her and all of you. Sending love and prayers to all. <3
  • Ceriusly1
    Ceriusly1 Posts: 6,213 Member
    edited July 22
    Prayers for all!

15jsjx450zte.jpg
  • Dianedoessmiles1
    Dianedoessmiles1 Posts: 13,557 Member
    Dear 5% members. @Ceriusly1 , Ceri is in the hospital for tests. We are hoping they can provide answers. She's an amazing person and friend. It's with many hopes we wish her our very best. We've all been the recipient of her best.

If you believe in prayer she'd like that. We know some may not but any positive thoughts/expressions are lovely too. Greatly appreciated.

The 5% is an amazing team made up of lovely hearted people as yourselves. In a world of hate, this is a great place to check in for support. And to give support.

Please also keep @Kaliswalker in mind. She's been in the hospital for quite awhile. She needs the support and love also.
  • micaroo4
    micaroo4 Posts: 3,920 Member
    🙏
  • DNjoys
    DNjoys Posts: 8,697 Member
    Sending prayers for both our leaders. Thanks, Diane, for letting us know.
  • deskjockey925
    deskjockey925 Posts: 5,781 Member
    Sending up prayers 🙏
  • jeanhickokhaley1
    jeanhickokhaley1 Posts: 4,452 Member
    @Ceriusly1
    @kaliswalker Praying for the both of you.
  • hicim705
    hicim705 Posts: 5,836 Member
    Dear 5% members. @Ceriusly1 , Ceri is in the hospital for tests. We are hoping they can provide answers. She's an amazing person and friend. It's with many hopes we wish her our very best. We've all been the recipient of her best.

If you believe in prayer she'd like that. We know some may not but any positive thoughts/expressions are lovely too. Greatly appreciated.

The 5% is an amazing team made up of lovely hearted people as yourselves. In a world of hate, this is a great place to check in for support. And to give support.

Please also keep @Kaliswalker in mind. She's been in the hospital for quite awhile. She needs the support and love also.

UPDATE - as far as I know, Lynn ( @kaliswalker ) has been released from the hospital and is recovering at home ... she still has a long way to go so keep those thoughts & prayers coming! ~ Thanks to everyone.
  • TEXASTITCHER
    TEXASTITCHER Posts: 8,049 Member
    Prayers to both
  • Kurtize
    Kurtize Posts: 7,052 Member
    Prayers and hugs to Lynn and Ceri.
  • Dianedoessmiles1
    @hicim705 TY TY TY Heidi for the update. Good that she's home. That's the best place to recover.
  • gouldsgranite
    gouldsgranite Posts: 4,329 Member
    Ty, @hicim705 and @Dianedoessmiles1 for keeping us updated.

Prayers for @Ceriusly1 - Ceri and all her caregivers as the find answers.

Healing prayers @kaliswalker, Lynn in your recovery.

• Ceriusly1
    @Everyone Thank you for your Prayers and positive thoughts toward me! I am a true believer that Prayer changes things. If you've known me for a while you know I've been battling"something"? for years. Perhaps this time with new Drs. and more tests I will get some answers. So far things are the same. When I came home from the hospital yesterday I started on the self-care routine with supplements that have kept me going since the 80s'. I will gradually improve and see what the next steps are.

kg44n9yku06h.jpg
  • Yiche912
    Yiche912 Posts: 7,102 Member
    2suzef7lpnzg.png
  • jeanhickokhaley1
    jeanhickokhaley1 Posts: 4,452 Member
    @Ceriusly1 .. I am so glad you are home. Love that verse, and so true!
    039kpu8rhd85.png
  • Dianedoessmiles1
    @Ceriusly1 Welcome home, we know at times it takes time to answer our prayers, but they are answered. Sure am hoping they can find the answers!
    8c6x0sxh4wy3.png
  • Ceriusly1
    @Dianedoessmiles1 Thank You. I love that beautiful photo. I'm going to put it on my profile.
  • Dianedoessmiles1
    @Ceriusly1 Awwww I looked carefully for something you would enjoy. TY for letting me know.