New to the group

Daner7733
Daner7733 Posts: 1 Member
Hi I am new to the app and the group. I love to eat and am currently trying to shed 60 pounds. I've been cooking fish and eating g a lot of salads but I would love easy meals that are low calorie. My sister shared with me today to make ranch dressing with the packets and greek yogurt. It wasn't too bad. But I'm really starting g to feel like a rabbit. Help

Replies

• SalmaAhmed3944
    SalmaAhmed3944 Posts: 2 Member
    Same here 🤦‍♀️🙂 but i searched for an amazing ideas so i will start do it
    Tomorrow i will go to gym
    The breakfast i will cook some eggs by the Turkish way so delicious
    And brown toast, and some baby tomatoes bc it tasted sweet and white creamy light cheese
  • brendanellen
    brendanellen Posts: 4 Member
    Hi I am new here as well 😊 I have a couple of Ideas for changing things up a little. I love to eat avocado toast in the morning, sometimes topped with an egg, (and the everything bagel seasoning, can't forget that!) 🤣 Dinner is my main meal, and one of the tastiest dishes is to bake large portobello mushroom caps, I stuff them with a mixed grain rice, a little pesto, and topped with parmesan or provolone cheese. I never measure, so I don't have an actual recipe. I bake mine in tented aluminum foil for about 35 to 45 minutes. You can saute some spinach, garlic and top with parmesan.

Don't forget tasty snacks like nuts, fruit, yogurt, oats etc.
  • Ronnie_happy2ranch
    Ronnie_happy2ranch Posts: 489 Member
    I use the Skinnytaste.com website for lots of low-calorie, healthy meals. Gina has her recipes broken down for different types of diets, i.e., low carb, high protein, low sodium, dairy free, etc. And she has points listed for those people who use WW (I do not, but many do, so I guess it's helpful for them). It's a really great source and I ended up buying all of her cookbooks over the years.
  • sharon3778
    sharon3778 Posts: 2 Member
    Hello I am new too. Fell out of shape during covid and continued to fall. Just started walking again. Slow start but started. Prepped protein bowls last night. Brown rice sweet potato zucchini summer squash onion chic peas corn and 2 oz of meat. Ready for 4 days! Good luck everyone