Introductions

TheDoctor90
TheDoctor90 Posts: 461 Member
Introduce yourself here.
I'm Paddy, 21, studying Law at University.
Goals are to put on weight and build up some muscle.

Replies

• kyle4jem
    kyle4jem Posts: 1,400 Member
    Hello fellow Brits! :happy:

I'm Kyle, I'm fat and in my late 40s but looking to get Fit by 50 :bigsmile:

I've been on MFP since Aug 2011 and have achieved more success here than ever before.
  • Dizzle_65
    Dizzle_65 Posts: 249 Member
    I'm Gareth, 46 looking to maintain / slight oncrease current weight 69KG
  • dandrews010
    dandrews010 Posts: 253 Member
    Alright Guys,

I'm Danny, originally came on here as a way of tracking calories, it gives you so much more than that though!

The aim is to lose weight but most important to me is getting my fitness levels up to a good standard.
  • mummy_gerdes
    mummy_gerdes Posts: 336 Member
    hi,

im claire, 26, i work as an hca and want to lose about 3 stone. also have a 13 month old so eating well is not always easy!
  • mummychaz
    mummychaz Posts: 35 Member
    Hi
    I'm Chaz, I'm 25 with a beautiful daughter & wonderful hubby. I run a weddings & events business so my biggest problem was grabbing bad fattening food on the go & eating take aways very late at night most of the year. I joined MFP a month ago & feel like my whole approach to food & exercise has been transformed :)
  • SueGeer
    SueGeer Posts: 1,169 Member
    Hi!!!

I'm Sue....49-y-o mum of 3 grown up sons from Sevenoaks, Kent.

Met goal weight of 130....just maintaining..........

Sue :smile: x
  • leilaphoenix
    leilaphoenix Posts: 839 Member
    I'm Leila. I'm 24 and live in Oxford. I'm about halfway to my goal! Love MFP
  • Milziemooxx
    Milziemooxx Posts: 104 Member
    Hi everyone! I am Emily, 22, from Surrey :smile:

Looking to lose 1 stone by Christmas, 2 stone by May next year! Feel free to add me :heart: xxx
  • thinkingthingirl
    thinkingthingirl Posts: 153 Member
    Im Katie and im 20 years old studying English at uni :) and im FROM BURRRMINNGGGHAMMMMMM XD
  • casey_when_u_go
    casey_when_u_go Posts: 84 Member
    Hello from Cheshire :smile:
    I am at my goal weight of 131 lbs, & now maintaining.
  • Hi!!!

I'm Sue....49-y-o mum of 3 grown up sons from Sevenoaks, Kent.

Met goal weight of 130....just maintaining..........

Sue :smile: x

Oooh Sevenoaks, I have a lot of family there and my mum works there, it's such a lovely place!

Hello everyone, I'm Jade, 21 years old, currently living in Bath, although a born and bred Londoner. I'm a distance learning fashion student as well as having a full time job with the council.

I'm currently at 166lbs, started logging at the beginning of October when I was 175lbs although I think I was at my heaviest in the summer at around 180lbs. My goal is to lose a total of about 3 stone, my ultimate goal weight is around 135lbs.

Lovely to meet everyone, feel free to add me.
  • estelle74uk
    estelle74uk Posts: 465 Member
    Hii

Im Rachel, from Gravesend.

Sort of at goal weight, just needing to get tight and fit!

x
  • twilight_princess
    twilight_princess Posts: 270 Member
    I'm Symone and from West London. I'm 25, trained chef and final year student at uni.

I joined her in April but have been active since late July where this is the time I've lost all the weight below. This site is exactly what I needed, I've come across such inspiring people and hopefully I've inspired some with some of my posts and challenges.

I'm looking to be under 11stones with a BMI of about 22.5 by my birthday in July 2012 which means I still need to lose about 4st 4lbs but I know I'll get there. I'm actually starting to like exercise and counting calories.
  • paul_draper
    paul_draper Posts: 91 Member
    Hi, I'm Paul in London. I've been losing weight since April by running, cycling, tai chi and dieting. I'l be preparing to switch to a maintainence diet and start some strength building exercise.
  • littlemili
    littlemili Posts: 625 Member
    Mili, 21, from London, studying classical violin at music college. Done losing weight, now recovering from an eating disorder. Love cooking, clean eating, running. Vegetarian and dairy free. Add me up if you like!
  • hannahlbur
    hannahlbur Posts: 221 Member
    I'm Hannah from Cheshire.
    I have been on here for ages but have sadly been a bit of a yo-yo. Really want to stick to it now!
  • nixickle
    nixickle Posts: 229 Member
    Hi, I'm Nikki, currently living in Scotland but hoping to move back to England next year. I'm almost at my goal weight so am hoping to be maintaining after Christmas. (although realistically I'll be needing to lose my Christmas weight first!!)
  • jayb0ne
    jayb0ne Posts: 644 Member
    Hey. I'm Jay, 30 from Manchester.

Lost 32lbs to goal weight. Been maintaining (kinda) for about 3 months. Gained about 5 or so lbs of muscle and stripped off some fat to keep within the same weight range.

In phase 3 of P90x with a goal completion date of 2nd December.

Current focus is to get my six pack by Xmas! Longer term goal is simply to get in the bet shape of my life by my wedding in late April.

Jay
  • Caerthilian
    Caerthilian Posts: 21 Member
    Hi everybody! I'm 63 and currently mostly living in a semi-derelict peasant's hovel in Italy, with about 35lbs. to lose. I've abused my body with this extra weight for long enough and it's now or never. I love hiking in the mountains and I want to be able to do it forever!
  • Tattoos_and_Tea
    Tattoos_and_Tea Posts: 529 Member
    Hi all!

Im sarah , 28 from Ipswich in Suffolk. Work for the NHS within the Learning Disability Psychiatry Services as an Administrator.
    Ive lost 55lb so far but want to lose a little more!

xx