Introduce Yourself

Options
2»

Replies

• txjulie
    txjulie Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Hi everybody! I've been using BeachBody products since 2000 after my son was born off & on and have loved them all but I find Chalene very inspirational so I knew this challenge was something I wanted to be in on. I currently am training for my 1st 1/2 marathon in March & have been using the Galloway run/walk intervals. I turn 39 on 11/22 and am ready to really get into excellent shape this time and more organized.
  • iluvlabbies
    iluvlabbies Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi Y'all! I'm Kathy and live in Music City USA - Nashville! Have been using TurboFire since mid May of this year and am anxious to start the PUSH program with all of you. I am a big fan of Shakeology - chocolate is my favorite - for a replacement meal about every other day. I turned 50 last year so it has been a real learning experience to try to maintain flexibility and improve overall health.
  • dakoerber
    dakoerber Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I am Danielle. I am married with 2 kids 8, 10. I have a full time job at a payroll company but last year decided to start a career in fitness. I became certified as a personal trainer and Turbokick instructor. (I love everything Turbo!) I have been a Beachbody coach for a few years but really committed to it this last year.

I did Chalene's 30 day challenge last January and it was amazing so I can't wait to start this. I want to continue on the path I started back then to build a bigger Beachbody business, help others get fit and quit my full time job.
  • simplyrhex
    simplyrhex Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello Everyone,
    My Rhonda and I'm a thirty-something looking to jump star my life after a bit of a fall. My goals are vague and I haven't really thought about what I should be doing now so, I'm very excited to get started with PUSH. I've been on and off with fitness so I'm glad to have fitness pals to share this adventure with :happy: !
  • MarniLombardo
    MarniLombardo Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi all! I'm Marni, a 41- year old mother of two girls(ages 20 mo. and 6) living in Orange County, CA. I try to work in full- time job in part-time hours as a commercial lender for a large bank, take care of my family and workout on a regular basis. I'm really excited to PUSH to get my diet under control once and for all and be more organized so that I don't fell overwhelmed all the time.
  • mickid
    mickid Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi, my name is Michelle, and I'm a school psychologist from Shelby Township, MI. (I was pink-slipped in June after 14 years with my school district, but I hear that I'm being called back full-time in January)
    I'm a 44-year old mother of 3 girls, ages 10, 12 and 14, and I've been married to the love of my life for 16 years.
    My fitness goal is to lose the same 20 pounds I've been fighting with for the last 10 years. It's time to win this battle for good, with help from Chalene's PUSH Program.
    I became a Beachbody Coach in January and have sold a few DVD programs to some friends, but I'd really like to get focused on increasing my business, with the help of the PUSH Program. It would be great to not be financially dependent upon a school district that could lay me off again each time they need to make budget cuts.