Where in Queensland do you live or have lived

Options

Replies

• kelley_lynn
    kelley_lynn Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Born in Brisbane, raised in Sydney, came back to QLD in 1998 - Lived Tannum Sands. Brought my kids to Brisbane in June 1999.. And now live south side - kingston.

Wont add my all my moves....way to many, if you count the 17 in my first 21 years. But we have now been in the same place for over 10 years.. Love QLD...
  • meeko_meerkat
    meeko_meerkat Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Born in Brisbane, grew up on the sunshine coast (cooroy, tewantin, glenview) and now family settled in tewantin again. Been to uni at St Lucia/Toowong for a few years and now out at Gatton! Nothing is home for me like the sunshine coast though :)
  • zendarah
    zendarah Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Grew up in Ipswich but im living in Brisbane these days :)
  • ritajean3
    ritajean3 Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    Hi fellow Queenslanders!

I'm from Cairns :D

WOOOP WOOOP go Cairns :D

I was born like maybe an hour from the qld/nsw border.....in enemy territory
  • katbat65
    Options
    Hi all. I was born in Nambour and have lived in Mount Isa (twice), Brisbane (while at uni), Ashmore on the Gold Coast and now I'm back on the Sunshine Coast.
  • AmandaFGS
    Options
    Born Melbourne, moved to chinchilla when I was 3, then moved to Bundaberg when i was 13. Still here at 36
  • 13Natty
    Options
    I live in the Pinerivers area Petrie Northside of Brisbane. Born in PNG, then lived in Victoria then final move to Brisbane Albany Creek x2, Bald Hills, Lawnton and now Petrie. Geez I did not realize how much I have moved around.......
  • bear19741
    Options
    Hi fellow Queenslanders!

I'm from Cairns :D

hey all well not from QLD born in the hunter valley in NSW little town called scone moved to QLD when i was about 19 or so and been in sunny cairns for 20 years now love the place cant say id ever leave
  • comsmum
    Options
    I am in Yeppoon, again, but have lived in a few places over the years - NZ, Brisbane, Yeppoon, Melbourne, Greece, Sydney, Brisbane then Yeppoon again.. off to Boggabri (NSW) at the end of the year!
  • AussiAnn
    Options
    Hi. I'm not really a Queenslander, but an "overseas import" to this wonderful sunshine state. I love it here and live north of Brisbane.
  • tiffany_jane
    tiffany_jane Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi! Fellow Cairns-erian here!
  • eve_mayhem
    Options
    Burleigh Heads on the Gold Coast. Love it here!!
  • islandjumper
    islandjumper Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Hi. I'm not really a Queenslander, but an "overseas import" to this wonderful sunshine state. I love it here and live north of Brisbane.

Ditto...but I'm in Townsville :)
  • lexif14
    lexif14 Posts: 23
    Options
    Townsville then cairns now back in the ville
  • melfunktion
    Options
    Born in Cairns... have lived in Cairns all my life...... still in Cairns lol !! Such an adventurous life i've lived :P
  • AngrySnail
    AngrySnail Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I've lived on the southside of Brissie for almost all my life.. apart from 6 months at ferny grove and 3 in NSW.
  • KezJo
    KezJo Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I have lived most of my life in Queenland, both Cairns and the Sunshine Coast.
  • Jodieh75
    Jodieh75 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I live in Cairns, been here since 1995.
  • Natx83
    Natx83 Posts: 1,308 Member
    Options
    Born Brisbane, haved lived in Bowen bu have now been on the sunshine coast for 18 yrs! Love it!
  • chrisdavey
    chrisdavey Posts: 9,835 Member
    Options
    Born in melbourne but don't hold it against me.

Lived on the sunshine coast since I was 6. fark, I'm old :p