Christmas Countdown Challenge (Closed) - Week #16

Options
12346»

Replies

• MelL1205
    MelL1205 Posts: 1,200 Member
    Options
    So, my post never posted...

Jenn -- sending well wishes for your daughter! I wish her a speedy recovery and I wish you strength as you help her through her illness. :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • APO_Katie
    APO_Katie Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    CW: same as last week.

:(
  • NeuroticVirgo
    NeuroticVirgo Posts: 3,671 Member
    Options
    I'm so sorry to hear about your daughter Jen! Hope they figure it out and get her feeling better!
  • femmerides
    femmerides Posts: 843 Member
    Options
    my weight TOTALLY went up. eek.

cw: 185.6
  • MarlenaLB
    Options
    Jenn- I hope your daughter gets feeling better soon.
  • johanna_elaine
    Options
    Jenn I hope your daughter feels better soon !!
  • johanna_elaine
    Options
    Jenn I hope your daughter feels better soon !!
  • Neize
    Neize Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    :heart: :heart: Jen hope your daughter is feeling better! My prayers are with you and your daughter! :heart: :heart:
  • azeria
    azeria Posts: 535 Member
    Options
    bump
  • angiemcnett
    Options
    Jen- I hope your daughter feels better soon. :flowerforyou: Breathing treatments can be annoying. My son is still on them from when he was in the hospital with pneumonia. Hopefully he will get off them when we meet with the pulmonary dr. in a month. It is not fun when our children are sick. Take care.

Good night. :smile:
  • Trixtabella
    Trixtabella Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    Sorry Jenn and rest of the group.

I have been a MIA for the past 2 weeks as I have not had the net and then we had issues with the car and a load of other things all went wrong at once it all got a bit too much to deal with and I went on a bit of a binge bender, luckily because I was still going to the gym I managed to not put on any weight and have stayed the same at 220 lbs.

However I am back and have got some more determination I don't think I will hit my target if 200lbs by Christmas but I am going to give it my best shot.

Jenn sorry to hear about your daughter I hope she feels better soon and sending good thoughts of healing her way :)

Hope the rest of you are all well.

So weight again is 220lbs.
  • JustJenn419
    JustJenn419 Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    Hey all, thank you soooo much for your well wishes and I sincerely apologize for not getting the next week up yet. I have not been on a real computer to do anything in the forums except for at work (like now). I will have everything to you tonight, come hell or high water :flowerforyou:
  • PositivePower
    PositivePower Posts: 976 Member
    Options
    Hang in there Jenn ! I have been good with exercise and food..trying to lose what I gained last week. I just realized Thanksgiving is next week!!!!!:wink: Yikes I have to get busy.

I don't remember if I reported I ran for 30mins straight on Sunday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The first time in my life!!!!! I am planning on signing up for a 5k...another thing I never thought I could do!!!!!!

Have a great day CCC ~ Judy
  • azeria
    azeria Posts: 535 Member
    Options
    Hang in there Jenn! Easy does it, you can do it! Just keep doing the best that you can!

Judy! How awesome is it that you have been able to run for 30 minutes straight! Keep up the great work!!!
  • JustJenn419
    JustJenn419 Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    This thread is CLOSED! PLEASE DO NOT POST HERE

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/398479-christmas-countdown-challenge-closed-week-17

POST IN THE NEW THREAD FOR WEEK 17, THANKS!!!