Options
azsuzi
azsuzi Posts: 1,169 Member
Welcome to all Gryffindors!

Replies

• MindyBlack
    MindyBlack Posts: 954 Member
    Options
    Thanks!! I think this will take a bit of getting used to but it is a really neat idea. Thanks for helping us out while Bron is away.
  • bobs_god
    bobs_god Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I was sorted into Gryffindor on Pottermore so figure this is where I belong, looking forward to the discussions!
  • j_hark1022
    j_hark1022 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I think this will make things a lot more convenient. Hope everyone finds it okay, and that everyone's week is going well!
  • azsuzi
    Options
    Hello Gryffindor! In case you missed it, here are the inter-house results for last week:
    OK Hogwarts - November Week 1 Results are in!!

House................Quidditch..............House Points
    Gryffindor........... 0.451%................413.77
    Ravenclaw.........0.357%................208.8
    Hufflepuff............0.830%................560.9
    Slytherin..............0.779%................421.43

Hufflepuff wins the first Quidditch Match of November!

Hufflepuff is also leading in House Points!

Congratulations Hufflepuff on a fantastic week!
    These will be posted in the Great Hall each week (usually no later than Wednesday) so be sure to drop in to see how your house did!
  • azsuzi
    Options
    Where's all the Gryffindors??
  • MindyBlack
    Options
    Resting up to go hunt horcruxes tomorrow. It has been quiet around here hasn't it. Should we use this thread for check in? I check in on mondays.
  • azsuzi
    Options
    I don't want to answer for Bron, but I think it would be easiest to move over to this thread rather than having to juggle 2 of them. Ultimately, though, it will be up to her. But its been really quiet on the other Gryffindor thread too. I was just checking in on you to make sure you're all still here! :flowerforyou: Good luck with the horcruxes!
  • Honeybee511
    Honeybee511 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Checking in! I will post on both boards just to make sure!

CW- 166.4 no change
    OWLS- 200
    NEWTS- 15
    HP- 280
    Didn't do as well this week, hoping this week will be better!
  • MindyBlack
    Options
    CW 156
    Owls:430
    NEWTS: 5
    HP: 831
    I posted this on the other board as well.
  • jls1661
    jls1661 Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    Hey Gryffindors! Glad I found you! Checking in.

CW: 166 (gained 1.5 pounds, but lost like 2 inches. Really wish my measuring tape and scale would start getting along)
    OWLS: 800
    NEWTS: 30
    HP: 510
  • belleforte
    belleforte Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hello Gryffindors,

New to myfitnesspal and the Hogwarts school. I'd like to join House Gryffindor and help us improve our scores!

Looking forward to meeting you all.

Belle
  • tbelivea
    tbelivea Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Good Morning, Gryffindor :D

Last Monday: 157.2 lbs
    Today: 155.2 lbs
    Newts: 0 points
    Owls: 0 Points
    House Points: Monday, Nov 1st to Sunday, Nov 13th totalled 605 Minutes = 605 Points

I'm posting this on both threads, just to be sure :P
  • j_hark1022
    j_hark1022 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    CW as of 11/13: 206
    OWLS: 0
    NETWS: 0
    HP: 120
  • esmecgg
    Options
    Greetings!

So, I just found this group, and am hoping to join. (No one's said it's closed, at least). Hoping to join Gryffindor (obviously), is there anything I should know?

Thanks so much!

~Es
  • nerdyandilikeit
    nerdyandilikeit Posts: 2,185 Member
    Options
    Ok, hang tight, Gryffs! I'm working on getting things updated but for now, here are this week's challenges (If you're just joining, feel free to get started!):

OWLs & NEWTs: November Week 3
    (Starting after check-in between 11/11-11/14
    and ending with check-in between 11/18-11/21)

OWL (exercise): X-Crunches: http://www.goodhousekeeping.com/health/fitness/fitness-plan-two-weeks-oct06#slide-6
    You earn 1 OWL per crunch. No limit.

NEWT (food): Plan your meals ahead of time. Log all the food you plan to eat for the day either the night before or in the morning before you start your day. This can help you stay on track and avoid eating impulsively or binging. You earn 5 NEWTs for each day that you log your food ahead of time. Total of 35 NEWTs possible for the week.

***Remember to double check the dates for this challenge! Don't start early and lessen your progress for the current week!

Also posted in the blog, here: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/bronwenhilary/view/gryffindor-november-owls-newts-163339
  • nerdyandilikeit
    nerdyandilikeit Posts: 2,185 Member
    Options
    Also, I'm checking in with a current weight of 254.8.

I didn't do anything else, I like to think understandably, but I'm trying to slowly get back into it this week. Bear with me, please :)
  • squiggles409
    squiggles409 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Hello hello!! I just stumbled upon this group. I'm a HUGE Potter fan! I was wondering if its too late to be sorted into this house? Id love to join and ha e a group of folks to relate to! One quick question...does anyone else read the books in a British accent? Hahahaha
  • simplyrachel26
    Options
    haha squiggles guilty as charged!!!!
  • kelsue35
    kelsue35 Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    Also, I'm checking in with a current weight of 254.8.

I didn't do anything else, I like to think understandably, but I'm trying to slowly get back into it this week. Bear with me, please :)

of course its understandable!!!
  • druidqueen
    Options
    Hi Gryffindor! I'm new and would like to be in this house, if you'll have me. Is there anything special I need to know?