Day #4

Options
Phew! Kicking *kitten* today! :D

Despite having push up bars I'm still struggling with my wrists on push ups - I'm considering swapping out for chest press but I got new neoprene wrist guards so maybe they will help!

I think the thing that is still killing me the most is those front raises with my 2kg dumbbells! Haha!

The rest is helping me get a sweat on but not too challenging! I say I'm excited to go to Level 2 but I bet I'll be begging to go back to Level 1 this time next week!

Hope you all got/get on ok today!

Replies

• bigbugboo
    Options
    Seem to have lost my stamina today, not sure what that is about, but still managed to get through the routine ok. Hope to have perked up by tomorrow. I do the front raises with 1kg weights, because my shoulders feel like they will explode!
  • TheCeebles
    Options
    Day 4 completed! Just away to log it! The punches did me well, i've had a terrible day at work and just wanted to push some travel bookers' faces in haha! It got my rage out a little!

Still finding my weights a tad too heavy, they are the only ones ive got!
  • velarneyraptor
    velarneyraptor Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Just completed D4/L1!! I could do the buttkicks and jumprope alot more easily today and my stamina has definately increased... only stopped once or twice and only for a couple of seconds.
  • MaManeenCal
    MaManeenCal Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Just did Day 4 today, it's getting easier but this time I worked HARDER for it... I ran faster, did my jumping jacks faster, increased the weights to 8lbs for the bicep curls, but I still struggled with the side lunge straight arm raises! Either way, I know good things are going to come from this!!!
  • phiddy23
    phiddy23 Posts: 103
    Options
    Woah just did my 30DS... found it solid in a different way to before, cardio was sorta easier, but I think I definitely put more into everything so my muscles are now hurting much more than they did before. Can't walk haha.

Can only manage about 3 or 4 push ups and the ab stuff is pretty tough but I think I have seen a miniscule improvement since last time. Will have serious DOMS tomorrow though buh.