Exactly how tall are you?

Options

Replies

• femme62209
    femme62209 Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    I am 5' 9" :) I used to resent being tall but I am beginning to love it now :) I wouldn't have it any other way. Tall ladies are super sexy and super awesome :)
  • sullivann
    sullivann Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    5'10.5" :) I love being tall. It is nice too because my boyfriend is 6'7", so I don't have to worry about wearing heels and being taller than him. xD

Hurray for being tall!
  • vwbug86
    vwbug86 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    5'10.5 or 5'11 depending on the time of day. Love wearing heels and towering over my 5'10 boyfriend.
  • Luinbariel
    Luinbariel Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    6 feet even.

I was always the tallest in school, and I think that by the time I graduated there was only one or two who were taller than me, and they were guys.
  • aliann30
    aliann30 Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    5'11" I'm not sure how long I've been this tall, but I was always to tallest in my class growing up until middle school! My dad is 6'2" his dad is 6'4" and my mom is 5'9" and her dad is 6'0" So I come from a long line of tall folks. My poor hubby is only 5'7" but he doesn't care. He just hopes our kid has my height!!

5'11'' here with a 5'7'' hubby too! :)

The shortest I remember being is 5'9'' in middle school.
  • azachery
    azachery Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I am 5'9". My husband is probably 5'8", so I am taller than him with heels. My children are both over 6'- one boy one girl. I have been this tall since 7th grade. I always despised being tall. Am comfortable now... thank goodness!
  • alikat5544
    alikat5544 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    5'9''
  • Tyffany130
    Options
    I'm 5'10"
  • MrzBlessedLady
    MrzBlessedLady Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    6'0 and love it!
  • TracyB25
    Options
    I'm 5'9" and have been this height since I was 13.
    I wear heels to work every day, and higher heels out on the weekend so I'm normally closer to 6 foot. I love high heels and despite peoples' criticism, I refuse to give them up just because "I'm already tall enough"
  • jackylane
    jackylane Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I'm 6'4.... SO DO I WIN?
  • Channing
    Channing Posts: 617 Member
    Options
    I'm 6'4.... SO DO I WIN?

I think so!!! I think we shall dub you Queen of the Amazons! That's awesome!
  • amflautist
    amflautist Posts: 941 Member
    Options
    I'm 6'4.... SO DO I WIN?

6'4" is a fabulous height. You win with me! My daughter is also 6'4", but since she isn't a member here, she can't claim to tie you.
  • linbee83
    linbee83 Posts: 144
    Options
    5'11". Used to hate it, now I embrace it!
  • josieup
    josieup Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    6'0 on the nose! Higher heels have snuck into my shoe collection in recent years, too, which means I think I'm finally used to being the tallest girl I know.
  • lae1227
    Options
    5'10. I feel short now

I'm 5'10 & I feel short for once in my life! I love to wear my 3-4" heels as much as I can!
  • GreenLifeGirl
    GreenLifeGirl Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    I am 5'10 and sometime a half an inch taller- depending on my weight- and I hit my height at 12 yrs old. I love it...2 inch heels and I am 6 ft. = )

My little sister is just shy of 5'10. My three dear sis in laws are 5'11", 5'9", and 5'10" and my brothers range from 6'0 to 6'5". Whenever our family is all together in photos with other people, it makes everyone else look really short. LOL.
  • ajstout652
    ajstout652 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm 6'0" and have been since I was 13 :) Little boys are mean at that age and I struggled with some self image issues for awhile, but over the last 15 years......those "little boys" sure act different. Muuuwwaaahahahahaha! Last laugh...that would belong to me :) HA! lol I can take most of the stupid, ignorant comments I used to get, continue to get, and will always get throughout my life....and I applaud people who come up with some unique ones I haven't heard yet. However, I still crinch and get that hot flash of "I just might punch you in the face" feeling when the word "Amazon" is used. For some reason, that one is still a thorn in my side.
  • gossja23
    Options
    6'0 exactly. How many times have you heard...

"How tall are you?"
    "Did you play basketball?"
    "Are you wearing heels?"
    "Did you grow since last time I saw you?" (Love this one, I am 27 years old and haven't grown since I was 12. I usually respond, no you must be shrinking!)
    "Your husband must be tall."
    Ect, Ect, Ect

I used to be offended and now I just think it is funny!
  • TrillianJones
    TrillianJones Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I always thought I was 5' 9", until I registered at our new doctor's and had my height done on one of those laser-measuring thingys - turns out I've got an extra 0.6" :happy: (It's not a big difference, but I like it!).

I know I'm not up to the stature of most of you ladies, but I am SO glad I'm not teeny-weenie - my sister-in-law (5' 4") is a full foot shorter than my brother and she hates it!