Week 1 Day 1

Options
MamaEggs
MamaEggs Posts: 29 Member
Just finished and that wasn't nearly as bad as I expected! I'm actually looking forward to Friday's workout now :)

Erica

8042984.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Replies

• crazywren
    Options
    I just did the first one too. I'm so not a runner, and completely unfit, so i didn't find it easy ... but I did it from start to finish so feeling pretty proud of myself! Like yourself i'm kinda looking forward to the next instalment of it :).

Go us!!! :D
  • MamaEggs
    MamaEggs Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I just did the first one too. I'm so not a runner, and completely unfit, so i didn't find it easy ... but I did it from start to finish so feeling pretty proud of myself! Like yourself i'm kinda looking forward to the next instalment of it :).

lol it wasn't EASY by any means, but I think I was dreading it a little too much then once I got into it, the walk times came at just the perfect time. Yes, go us!!!
  • zozilla09
    zozilla09 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    That's great ladies! I downloaded the app on my blackberry and have been trying to decide when to start. I hurt my lower back this past week and have been babying it....maybe I should just give day 1 a whirl and see how things go. I'm anxious to get started! I've never been a runner but what an accomplishment it will be when I say I am! (Or at least finish the program =) )
  • crazywren
    Options

lol it wasn't EASY by any means, but I think I was dreading it a little too much then once I got into it, the walk times came at just the perfect time. Yes, go us!!!

Hehe i was so dreading it too, I almost talked myself out of doing it so many times on the way to the gym, and then I got on the treadmill and thought stuff it, I will make my jelly belly wobble and run my *kitten* off. And i totally agree the walk bits came in just the right times...... thank god!
  • emanp
    emanp Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! I just did Day 1 yesterday, I started pretty strong, then I think my running speeds drooped towards the middle and end.. I figure its ok, that's why this is day 1 and there's weeks still to go! I'm pretty surprised that I'm not completely stiff and sore, I guess that's the benefit of doing this program... every other time I decided to take up running I kinda went at it as all or nothing then ended up beat the next day. I bet those leg lifts, squats and lunges I've been doing have helped me as well :smile: