i love the morning mirror progress check

Options
once my body fat percentage started lower to a point where muscle definition began to take place, the mornings really gave me a confidence booster and motivation to accept a new healthier lifestyle! everything seems so much leaner in the mornings. Anyone else notice this?

Replies

• keola64
    keola64 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    once my body fat percentage started lower to a point where muscle definition began to take place, the mornings really gave me a confidence booster and motivation to accept a new healthier lifestyle! everything seems so much leaner in the mornings. Anyone else notice this?
    Most definitely!! When I noticed what you commented in regards to my own progress I pushed harder than ever to achieve a better body,I knew it was possible and made it happen,in 1 year I made a huge transformation due to positive thinking,motivation,& gaining knowledge of what needed to be done. YOU CAN & WILL ACHIEVE WHAT YOU SEEK IF YOU WANT IT BAD ENOUGH!!
    6353540711_076799bf27.jpg
    CHUBBY HUBBY ME by keola64@rocketmail.com, on Flickr
    6340312453_6ff7ce98fe.jpg
    Keola by keola64@rocketmail.com, on Flickr
    6340310219_b6fca823af.jpg
    Nice ab pic by keola64@rocketmail.com, on Flickr
  • Abigailblue39
    Abigailblue39 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    This is damn funny. You think we need "help" once out six pax is no more??
  • keola64
    keola64 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    This is damn funny. You think we need "help" once out six pax is no more??
    lol that's it you're a trouble maker abby lol ,why did I invite you here ;-) lol SUPPORT !
  • Raf702
    Raf702 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    My morning progress pic after a gym session, lol. Yesterday morning. =)

1MhS2VfOV1UpQymlLvvNvEu2rirv1304.jpeg
  • Abigailblue39
    Abigailblue39 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    <--- my before class afternoon check. Can I still wear the bra top in public?
  • michaelocampo
    michaelocampo Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    <--- my before class afternoon check. Can I still wear the bra top in public?

ONLY a bra top? i say go for it...