Welcome

Replies

• Braai
    Braai Posts: 5 Member
    Hi All

Another from Croydon here. Started 3 months ago on MFP - no dieting as such just counting the calories mmmmm marks and spencers chocolate eclairs 30 calories each - lol

5760111.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • stephaniezoundi
    stephaniezoundi Posts: 1,148 Member
    Hello Hello!
    I'm in Tulse Hill and work in Elephant and Castle...used to live and work in Croydon though....:bigsmile:
  • diddy12
    diddy12 Posts: 14 Member
    Hi All,

Im from Kensal Rise,

I have been on MFP a few months, but never logged on to any groups before today!

Hope you all have a productive week

Dee
  • hi all. I'm Emma. Lived my first 18 years in hackney but have since moved out to the end of the central line. Chigwell to be precise. Not sure when i joined MFP but it was somewhere between Jan and Aug this year.
  • Hello, I'm in Islington and work in Islington which is good as I now fit in an hour's walk to and from work a day....the bad thing? It hasn't helped the lbs drop off......

I joined MFP in June (I think) but I lost some motivation and put some lbs back on, now working towards my target again
  • Kaymiller
    Kaymiller Posts: 10 Member
    Hi there
    I walk to and from work for 40 minutes a day, and see no 'weight loss' benfits. However, last week I ran 3 times for 20 minues, and this made a real difference to my weight loss. I think at least - it was the only thing I did differently!

Hope that helps.

Kay
  • Ant_M76
    Ant_M76 Posts: 534 Member
    Hi

I live in SW London and have been logging everything here for 3 weeks almost. Start of a long road but doing OK so far! I find it's pretty motivational to have targets every day and the iPhone app is awesome.
  • raquelena
    raquelena Posts: 24 Member
    Hi, I'm Raquel from Islington and I've been on the up day down day diet for about a week or so and have lost 10lbs. I'm hoping to lose another 60lbs by my 21st birthday in May! Good luck all.
  • nam14uk
    nam14uk Posts: 556 Member
    Hi all!

I grew up in Harrow but now live near St Albans. I work in the city so even though I live in Herts I still most definitely consider myself a Londoner!

I've been on MFP since August 2010 and absolutely love it. Have had a couple of weeks off from training but kicked myself back into it today! I've signed up for my first triathlon in June so have to get serious and get back to it!!
  • Hi, I'm in Ruislip so more West London / Middlesex

Am new to MFP - did weight watchers before but find I lost then stayed same so trying something new!

Feel free to add me if anyone wants support :)
  • AiryFairy76
    AiryFairy76 Posts: 11 Member
    I'm Amanda, live in Crouch End, work in Euston.

Been on here about a month and lost six pounds so far - want to lose about another stone. Feel free to add me :)
  • Hi all, I'm in Bellingham, South East London and work in Westminster.

Been on here for a few weeks and not doing amazing so far but haven't quit yet so that's something!
  • Omar1978
    Omar1978 Posts: 22 Member
    Hi everyone,

I am from chiswick and work in Chancery Lane. Joined couple of days ago.

Need all the support I can have so feel free to add me
  • Maggieq87
    Maggieq87 Posts: 400 Member
    Hey Londoners!
    I moved to London in August. Lived in Hackney for 4 months, now I'm living near Tower Hill. Work just down the road, it's very convenient. I'm American though, can I still be part of this group? I'm super cool, I promise ;)
  • Hi everyone, I'm from St Albans in Hertfordshire.
    Feel free to add :)
  • MarinaPacheco
    MarinaPacheco Posts: 95 Member
    Of course you can join :happy:
  • AMO31
    AMO31 Posts: 14
    Hi all

I've Just signed up to MFP. I live in Hackney and have done for the past 15 years. Need to lose some weight and would be grateful for support and motivation.
  • Hi there!

I am a new joiner to MFP and have live in London for three years. I'm a Canadian transplant, now living in Fulham. Last year, I decided to run the October Royal Parks Half Marathon and joined WW in April to help me lose some weight before the serious training started. I successfully ran the Half and lost 17 lbs along the way. Now I am running the Reading Half in April and would like to drop these last 7lbs or so.

I'm keen to connect with other runners at all levels (running to the bus counts!) to trade war stories and route ideas in London. I'm also keen to try out new fitness experiences. And there is that pesky 7 lbs people, it needs to GO!

Cheers,
    Charlotte
  • Booboo78
    Booboo78 Posts: 169
    From West London here - near the Heathrow area! :smile:
  • raven23uk
    raven23uk Posts: 528 Member
    I live in Sydenham love to be part of the group and have meet ups