Rules of Anime

Options

Replies

• KaleidoscopeEyes1056
    KaleidoscopeEyes1056 Posts: 2,996 Member
    Options
    Dude.
    Long, silver hair = BAMF villian.
    Sephiroth. Xemnas. Kadaj. Gregorio III [er..thats a videogame too..]. and probably a crapload of other's I can't remember right now~

what does BAMF stand for?
  • sangostar
    sangostar Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Dude.
    Sephiroth. Xemnas. Kadaj. Gregorio III [er..thats a videogame too..]. and probably a crapload of other's I can't remember right now~

Bad *kitten* mother *kitten*.
  • CannibalisticVegetarian
    Options
    Dude.

Bad *kitten* mother *kitten*.

I can dig it..:drinker:
  • KaleidoscopeEyes1056
    Options
    The more/louder you yell, the more powerful your attack becomes.
  • MummyHungry
    MummyHungry Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Or the boobs do magical things like dodge bullets and stuff.

LOL, or spurt out bullets to reload like in Grenadier. Or all the crap they do in High School of the Dead, like move independently of each other, or make their own sound effects. =P
  • MuffRuff
    MuffRuff Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    - While a person is transforming, which is a perfectly good moment to attack that person, they never get attacked.
    - There is always a girl that ruins the whole scene by stopping a person from going hard on the enemy
    - There is always someone wearing a school uniform
    - Sweat drops
    - Gravity defying hair
    - There is usually romance or an implied romance
  • KaleidoscopeEyes1056
    Options
    When two or more people on a team together, they can suddenly finish each others sentences.
  • zombiesama
    zombiesama Posts: 755 Member
    Options
    It can take a character like 10 seconds to move 5 feet forward all while yelling or saying a monologue and attacking.

All the good things were taken lol.
  • KaleidoscopeEyes1056
    Options
    Parents never mind having some strange person over and living in your bath tub. I've never seen any where somebody lived specifically in the bath tub, but you get the point.
  • vytamindi
    vytamindi Posts: 845 Member
    Options
    No matter how badly injured you are, how tired you may be, or how NOT injured/tired your opponent is, you can muster up enough "second wind" (usually 3rd or 4th wind...) to put on the smack down and finish victoriously!

(Bleach, Naruto, FMA:B, Inuyasha [SERIOUSLY does he never get stabbed in the abdomen and will Miroku's wind tunnel ALWAYS be useless???])
  • nenamartinez
    nenamartinez Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    First love = true love

In fighting/shounen kind of things big boobs = more powerful. (There are exceptions, such as Lina Inverse. And these characters are usually underestimated due to their lack of big boobies.)

THE POWER COMES FROM THE BOOBIES.

I have a whole series of effin things i noticed while raging at Inu-yasha. I freaking hate inu-yasha, that show drove me insane
    -everyone will yell everyone else's name like fifty times whenever anything happens. KAGOMEEEE. INUYASHAAAAA. MIROKUUUU. INUYASHAAA!!

AND YEAH MIROKU'S WIND TUNNEL IS USELESS FOREVER because there's always some like stupid poisonous things in the air that will hurt him to suck up. AND EVEN IF HE CAN USE IT, everyon'e slike DONT USE YOUR WINDTUNNEL, ITLL GET TOO BIG AND YOULL DIE and hes always ilke IM DOIN IT and i guess it enver gets too big and kills hiim but I don't know because.. i didn't watch that far.

That show, UGH.

ANYWAY.

In general, in a lot of shounen series, of course, it's super hard for characters to die. But characters will always be bandaged the same way..

bandage around their head, sometimes covering an eye as well, and a bandage across their chest, sometimes one arm. EVERY BATTLE YIELDS THE SAME INJURIES?

My friends and I laugh about all of the cliches in Boys Love series especially. (We both love BL and read a lot of it, but still, can't deny the huge recurrign stuff.)
  • KaleidoscopeEyes1056
    Options
    In general, in a lot of shounen series, of course, it's super hard for characters to die. But characters will always be bandaged the same way..

bandage around their head, sometimes covering an eye as well, and a bandage across their chest, sometimes one arm. EVERY BATTLE YIELDS THE SAME INJURIES?

My friends and I laugh about all of the cliches in Boys Love series especially. (We both love BL and read a lot of it, but still, can't deny the huge recurrign stuff.)

funny-date-girl-guy-true-story-meme.jpg
    Options
    At some point in every anime, a character MUST get sick (Which is common, okay) and experience some sort of fainting spell. It's always the same. Everyone has a fever and then passes out because of their fever. I can name about three different animes that did it.. well I could if I hadn't been drinking already. Lol
  • vytamindi
    vytamindi Posts: 845 Member
    Options
    At some point in every anime, a character MUST get sick (Which is common, okay) and experience some sort of fainting spell. It's always the same. Everyone has a fever and then passes out because of their fever. I can name about three different animes that did it.. well I could if I hadn't been drinking already. Lol

You know, I was totally coming in here to post that. I've never had a fever THAT bad in my entire life!
    Options

You know, I was totally coming in here to post that. I've never had a fever THAT bad in my entire life!

Inorite?! I've been pretty sick on my days, but never have I fainted from it... although I'm sure it's possible.
  • thor1god1of1awesome
    thor1god1of1awesome Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    Maybe this been said but if you have spiky hair and the male you are probly the man protaginist. Bleach, dbz, naruto
  • KaleidoscopeEyes1056
    Options
    Maybe this been said but if you have spiky hair and the male you are probly the man protaginist. Bleach, dbz, naruto

Another one to go along with this: The characters that have spiky hair must use some sort of super gel because it's always perfect. And if you have long hair, even if it's blown in the wind, it never gets tangled or anything... *****es...
  • SnakeDarling
    SnakeDarling Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    Why does this thread remind me of TV tropes?
  • jinnykisaragi
    Options
    Pretty boys in shonen series are usually gay or slashable. Pretty boys in shoujo are generally all interested in the same girl. Reverse harem. XD
  • KaleidoscopeEyes1056
    Options

Inorite?! I've been pretty sick on my days, but never have I fainted from it... although I'm sure it's possible.

This reminds me of the first time I worked out with my friend Taka. He asked me if I was seeing black circles, and I said "yeah, I also saw them yesterday when I was running. Should I have stopped?" Taka: "Uh, yeah, that would have been a good idea..." Me: "Yeah, I probably should have thought of that sooner, because I'm a fainter." Taka: "You're a fainter?! You should have said that BEFORE we started working out! I need to know this kind of stuff!" Me: "Oh, well, if I start to faint, I'll just tell my body to suck it up."

Yeah. I'm a fainter and I've never had a fever so bad that I've fainted from it either. But I do faint randomly sometimes!

Oh, and my contribution: If there is a person who is best friends/in love with somebody, they will inevitably have to fight/kill them in some form, sometime in the future.