Want to kill your cravings?

Options
dihar2
dihar2 Posts: 29 Member
buy Chromium Picolinate or some other form of chromium. In most cases your sugar cravings will be greatly reduced or actually eliminated. I learned of this 12 years ago when I quit smoking. Quit the smokes but my body went into sugar cravings like crazy to the point I was going to start smoking again. A nurse told me to get the chromium and then I was fine. A new friend of mine quit smoking about a week ago and has sugar cravings every day all day even before she quit smoking. I gave her some chromium and her cravings are gone. It's inexpensive and you can buy it most anywhere but for sure at health food stores. Give it a try, you have nothing to lose but cravings for sugar:)

Replies

• elvb
    elvb Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    I vaguely heard about this recently. I quit smoking about 2 months ago (not by choice originally but I'm gonna stick with it for now lol). Anyway, I realized recently that I've been eating non-stop, and eating stupid crap - donuts, cookies, chocolate, candy bars. I didn't realize why until it hit me that I haven't had my "vice" in awhile. I'm heading to the store in a bit....I'll be checking into Chromium while I'm there. THANKS!
  • dihar2
    dihar2 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    You're very welcome...
  • elvb
    elvb Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    I started the tablets yesterday. :smile: Going to give it at least a week to see if anything changes.
  • bexominglex
    bexominglex Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    When you quit smoking your blood sugar drops (hence the sugar cravingd). I could explain why at length, but I am too lazy.
  • bexominglex
    Options
    I am also trying to stop smoking right now. Will be 2 days (that's it) in a few hours. Wow. I have tried several times to quit and I am hoping I will stick with it this time. Knowing that quitting smoking makes my blood sugar drop helps me deal a bit with the irritability and cravings, but still, it's a bit hard.
  • bexominglex
    Options
    I am going to look into this. Sugar is also horrible for those with Candidiasis (Candida overgrowth). Thanks!