Weekly Weigh Ins

Options

Replies

• Play_outside
    Play_outside Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    I gained almost 5lbs back this week!!! :O 211lbs BUT I did lose a bit on my abdomen, hips, and armpit measurements.
  • KayteeBear
    KayteeBear Posts: 1,040 Member
    Options
    140 This week...*wipes sweat off forehead* I finally lose two pounds last week and I was afraid I was going to gain it back this week since this week has been so horrible but I didn't!

But I'll have to work harder next week...much harder. And my diet is going to improve by A LOT from now on. I have been eating a lot of junk which is kind of surprising for me since I don't usually eat much junk....
  • sugarbeans
    sugarbeans Posts: 676 Member
    Options
    Last week 198 lbs.
    This week 203 lbs =(

I have decided to cut back on my wheat intake and increase my water. This past weekend I made 40 servings of butternut/acorn squash soup loaded with veggies, I made protein pancakes that are in the freezer for days I'm running late. I know it has wheat, but I figured it would be better than heading out on the way to work. Each serving of pancake has 27g of protein lol.

Next weeks weigh in will be better.
  • annasgyal
    annasgyal Posts: 1,692 Member
    Options
    Last Week's Weight:230.6
    Today's Weigh-in:228.8

Total loss 1.8 pounds...I will take that! Let' see how I hold up for thanksgiving...
  • jennyph2006
    jennyph2006 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    SW: 157
    CW: 153.9
    total lost : 3.1
  • tpt42087
    tpt42087 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Last week 198 lbs.
    This week 203 lbs =(

I have decided to cut back on my wheat intake and increase my water. This past weekend I made 40 servings of butternut/acorn squash soup loaded with veggies, I made protein pancakes that are in the freezer for days I'm running late. I know it has wheat, but I figured it would be better than heading out on the way to work. Each serving of pancake has 27g of protein lol.

Next weeks weigh in will be better.

Dont worrie about it! I was 224 last week and today I weigh in at 228 :( It sucks but you know it could be just water weight or muscle gain!
  • rae_mayer
    Options
    Start Weight: 254
    This Week: 247.8
    Total loss: -6.2
  • tpt42087
    Options
    Hoping this week will be better! I finished the 30 day shred round 1 and Im only down 4.5lbs but lost over 13inches!

Last Week Weight: 224.8
    Today's Weigh: 225.4
  • Play_outside
    Play_outside Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    Fridays are my weigh in and I was down 2lbs and a few inches :) Hopefully this week will be the same!

Good work tpt!!! :)
  • jennyph2006
    jennyph2006 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    SW: 157
    CW: 155.5
    total lost : 1.5

up 1.5lbs this week :(
  • sugarbeans
    sugarbeans Posts: 676 Member
    Options
    SW:198
    Today:196
    down 2 lbs =)
  • chrisja
    chrisja Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    Up 0.6lbs this week so now up a total of 1.6lbs since I started this challenge. Started at 199.4lbs and now at 201lbs, definitely going in the wrong direction. BUT I am not giving up.
  • KayteeBear
    Options
    Ugh! I gained four pounds from last week. :( I'm now 144.
  • annasgyal
    Options
    So I finally got around to posting my Thanksgiving weigh in.

LW:228.8
    CW:230.6

Gained 1.8 pounds! Wow! Got to get back to 228.8 at least!
  • annasgyal
    Options
    OK here's my first weigh in for December.

Later weeks weigh-in: 230.6

Week 1: 227.2. ( 3.4 pound weight loss) will certainly take that.
    Week 2:
  • KayteeBear
    Options
    I'm still at 141 pounds. Haven't lost any inches this month. I'm going to have to try to bust my gut this month...but with the holiday's coming up and being all over the place I might just say this month try to maintain my weight and then start fresh in January when I have nothing in my way.
  • tpt42087
    Options
    Im late sorry! LAst week was a hard week but I lost some :)

Last Week Weight: 225.4
    Today's Weigh: 224.2
  • tpt42087
    Options
    I'm still at 141 pounds. Haven't lost any inches this month. I'm going to have to try to bust my gut this month...but with the holiday's coming up and being all over the place I might just say this month try to maintain my weight and then start fresh in January when I have nothing in my way.

Sounds good! The holidays are killer for me my family is italian and always cooks way to much food and has way to much to drink! I am gonna try n lose but as long as I maintain Ill be happy.
  • tpt42087
    Options
    OK here's my first weigh in for December.

Later weeks weigh-in: 230.6

Week 2:

Ok Im jealous! Im bouncing between 224-226 and it's been like this for a couple weeks now!
  • annasgyal
    Options
    Starting weeks weigh-in: 230.6

Week 2: 226.2 (1lb loss) will take that...