Monday, Nov 28 -- Going Strong?

Options
Hey gang... sorry I didn't check in over the weekend/holiday. I was incredibly busy. Most of my exercise during that time was cooking / cleaning, etc. But trust me, I was constantly on the move!

I am going to try to walk today at lunch if the rain/snow holds off and then do another burn this evening. Gotta get the 1.74 lbs off that I gained last week. (Fingers crossed that it's just water weight!) :noway:

Have a lovely week..... and let's burn some calories!

Replies

• stroken96
    stroken96 Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    I'm with you I got a new exercise for my wii cant wait to try it out.(When I get home from work) It's called Step up.
  • janetksc
    janetksc Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I am glad that one holiday is done...wheeew. All my kids w/ other halves in tow were at my house this weekend. The last of them go home tomorrow to California. I will miss them terribly but glad that I get my house back..lol
  • Forensikchic
    Forensikchic Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I took a break from logging in over the Holiday. I did play the wii with my daughter until my arm was about to fall off and I also painted three rooms in my house and it was a big job! I am sore from head to toe so I think that counts! I did a short circuit training and some walking this morning. Back in the saddle!
  • BrendarB
    BrendarB Posts: 2,770 Member
    Options
    oh glad the holiday is over - it's amazing how bad you can choose to be - and it was bad!
    I'm planning my exercise comeback today and will hit the gym for a while - looking forward to it!
  • Becoming_A_Butterfly
    Becoming_A_Butterfly Posts: 2,534 Member
    Options
    Monday's workout:

30 minutes step aerobics
  • Bovaryoo
    Bovaryoo Posts: 1,374 Member
    Options
    I burned 750 calories during a 79 minute workout. Swimming + Aqua Aerobics.