Slytherin Common Room

Options

Replies

• tameko2
    tameko2 Posts: 31,634 Member
    Options
    I certainly got my NEWT in but I haven't been paying attention to my OWLS. Might have done 2 days? That's a normal exercise for me.

I'll maybe squeeze in a third. Today! or tomorrow!

My weight is going to be the same again this week (sigh). I can already tell. I weighed in this morning at my body's favorite number (171.6)
  • Troy67
    Troy67 Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone.
    7 owls and 7 newts. Had Long John Silvers for my cheat yesterday. Hadn't had food from a restaurant in well over 1 month. Wasn't that great. lol
    lost 2 pounds down to 178.2
    982 exercise minutes for 11,645 calories burned.
    Have a great week!!

Troy
  • tameko2
    Options
    Weight lost? Me? Nope. Of course not. *eyeroll* This is week 3.
    I got my Food in but I didn't do all my 21s -

5 OWLS and 7 NEWTS

(weightloss...LOL.... what's that?! :grumble:)
  • MelissaRaeTerry
    MelissaRaeTerry Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    Alrighty here is my weekly update!
    153lb
    7 owls/newts this week woo!
    253 minutes 1934 calories burned
  • tameko2
    Options
    forgot my exercise minutes - 275
  • Shishkeberry
    Shishkeberry Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Today's weight is 230.4. I got my NEWTS, but I didn't get any OWLS. I got 100 exercise minutes last week.
  • josieup
    josieup Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    No change in weight this week :(
    7 NEWTs (hurray!) and 1 OWL.
    285 exercise minutes!
  • Jemmuno
    Jemmuno Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    157lbs down one pound
    7 newts
    1 owl
    20 min of exercise
  • erinkeely4
    erinkeely4 Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    No weight change.

Exercise minutes: 672
    Calories burned: 2894

1 OWL, 7 NEWTs.
  • james8008
    Options
    No weight change

3 OWL's, 7 NEWT's

Exercise minutes: 280

Calories burned: 3,345
  • turntechBiologist
    turntechBiologist Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! :flowerforyou:

My name is Jessica and I just joined this group yesterday and got "sorted" into Slytherin XD (I usually get into Gryffindor, but my friend thinks Slytherin would fit me better! :laugh: ) I absolutely love Harry Potter! I got into the series when out of the blue my mom bought me the first movie on DVD. I LOVED IT! Then I found out it was a book series too and started reading Chamber of Secrets, hoping to have it finished before the movie came out! And ever since then I've been a die hard Potter fan! :heart:

I'm hoping to make new friends on here. And earn some OWL's and NEWT's too! :D

Bit of info on me:
    Height: 5'3"
    SW: 350lbs
    CW: 344.4lbs
    GW: 115lbs

Can't wait to make my house proud! :drinker:
  • jonzo21
    jonzo21 Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    Weight 173.6
    exercise minutes: 193
    7 NEWTS
  • MacSkillz
    MacSkillz Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I just wanted to give you all an update and the reason why I haven't posted any OWLs or NEWTs this week - I've been at the hospital since Sunday night and just got home last night. Drs thought I had pneumonia but it's just a really really bad lung infection.

So this week, (even though it's half over already) create your own OWLs and NEWTs. Let us know what you plan to do!
  • MelissaRaeTerry
    Options
    For mine I want to burn at least 300 calories a day and make sure my diet is clean everyday! No cheating this week!
  • MelissaRaeTerry
    Options
    Are you feeling any better? :/
  • SKP1986
    SKP1986 Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    Hope you are feeling better, Mac.

I was traveling for holidays, but am back now :) Will pick back up with the OWLs and NEWTS next week while I try to get back into the swing of things for the rest of this one.

Good news is that even with holiday overindulgence, I only gained like 0.2 pounds.
  • tameko2
    Options
    Welcome Jessica!

Ok Hmmm....

NEWTS for me this week: Keep it 100 calories under or more every day. 1 NEWT for every day I do it. 2 so far this week. (no risk of me undereating, that's not my issue at all :))

OWLS for me: Add extra activity to every day - took a walk monday and tuesday afternoon at work. Need to keep that up.
  • Shishkeberry
    Shishkeberry Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Ok, since last week we only had to do one thing for our NEWTS, I'm going to do the same. This is a huge one for me. I am going to walk my son to school in the morning. I walk him home from school every day but I always drive in the morning so I can sleep for an extra half hour. One day this week I will walk. For OWLS I will give myself one for every day that I burn more than 300 calories from exercise.
  • EmilyStopFlying
    EmilyStopFlying Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I just joined this group and got sorted into Slytherin. My name is Emily, I live in Australia and I am really looking forward to getting to know you and joining in the challenges! I think I'll leave the OWLs and NEWTs until next week when I am more in the swing of things. Hopefully I will be helpful!
  • tameko2
    Options
    Welcome emily -

Its Friday! I feel good about this week, I tried every day to stick my food and exercise down and I think I did pretty well.