3rd Day of Christmas Challenge Exercises!!

Options
AwesomeSauce4
AwesomeSauce4 Posts: 1,062 Member
Day 3

“On the 3rd day of Christmas, my Awesome Sauce Momma sent to me, 100 jump squats, 40 pushups and 90 mountain climbers”

(Do 100 jump squats, 40 pushups and 90 mountain climbers consecutively.)

~Merry Christmas~

Replies

• Sweettart
    Sweettart Posts: 1,331 Member
    Options
    Whats with all these mountain climbers lady? You really are trying to kill me! lol
  • ReadyToLoseMoore
    ReadyToLoseMoore Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I can already feel my legs killing me, and I haven't even done it yet! :)
  • tishaloses
    tishaloses Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Oh boy!! Mountain climbers are my death!! Gonna do em though!!
  • atashap
    Options
    I know when christmas gets here I am going to be the mountain climbing QUEEN but as for now "HATING IT":sad:
  • LTRUITT3
    LTRUITT3 Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Just so I will understand Do we do the 200 mtn climbers+the 50 pushups+the jump squats+40 more pushups and 90 mtn climbers....Im kinda confused :/
  • niknak0508
    niknak0508 Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    Day 3

“On the 3rd day of Christmas, my Awesome Sauce Momma sent to me, 100 jump squats, 40 pushups and 90 mountain climbers”

(Do 100 jump squats, 40 pushups and 90 mountain climbers consecutively.)

~Merry Christmas~

I cant' do the jump squats due to my knees... but will do sumo's and do 150 to modify the exercise :-)
  • tangi883
    Options
    so a little confused...today is day 1??? or 3???

just need to know so i know what I am suppose to do tomorrow.

thanks!
  • Purpleflipflops
    Purpleflipflops Posts: 563 Member
    Options

thanks!
    Today is day 1, I think....

On a side note, you need to calm it down a bit Miss Mama!!! We still have 22 days to build up to!!! :tongue:
  • dasexiimommy
    Options

thanks!

Today is day 1 but some people (like me) started when she posted day 1 instead of waiting for instructions lol!!!
  • dasexiimommy
    Options
    Just so I will understand Do we do the 200 mtn climbers+the 50 pushups+the jump squats+40 more pushups and 90 mtn climbers....Im kinda confused :/

As she adds on more exercises the number goes down so only do whats posted for that day so if you on day 1 do 200 mountain climbers only....if you on day 3 do jump squats, 40 push ups, and 90 MC....did that make sense lol?
  • PRprincess
    PRprincess Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Whats with all these mountain climbers lady? You really are trying to kill me! lol

I know right!
  • niknak0508
    niknak0508 Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    Well.... i did 100 sumo squats and 50 pushups..... unfortunately my TOM came to visit and I am in so much pain I just couldn't take anymore :-(. Tomorrow will hopefully be better!! WTG to the rest of you who did this challenge.
  • AwesomeSauce4
    Options

I know right!

But you will Both Loveeeeee Me later... It's the Gift that keeps giving ;) *muah*
  • AwesomeSauce4
    Options

As she adds on more exercises the number goes down so only do whats posted for that day so if you on day 1 do 200 mountain climbers only....if you on day 3 do jump squats, 40 push ups, and 90 MC....did that make sense lol?

Yep Perfect.. You got it girl :) Thanks for helping her understand *muah*
  • lep_623
    lep_623 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    I did it... and I think I am dying lol :) thanks for the push! :)
  • kimmisatch
    Options
    Ooooooh you're so mean LOL but I loves it !!!!!!! :wink:
  • horror_hamster
    Options
    i'm not loving this one. 50 jumpsquats in and my legs are dying. just had to stop for a moment. OWIE, Momma!
    ____
    update: HECK YES! done. even did all 90 mountain climbers NON stop from 1-90 baby! <pats self on back> <jelly legs and arms>

__

(does anyone else feel a little awakward working so hard and hurting (in a good workout way) and saying "thank you ma'am, may I have another?) hehe <3
  • LTRUITT3
    LTRUITT3 Posts: 205 Member
    Options

Yep Perfect.. You got it girl :) Thanks for helping her understand *muah*

Thanks Ladies..I got it now :)
  • Sweettart
    Sweettart Posts: 1,331 Member
    Options
    Now that was a challenge!! And its complete!
  • PRprincess
    PRprincess Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    My legs are killing me but that Challenge is complete!