Cellulite

Options
Hi Amy! I'm following you from Montreal (on MFP, Twitter and FB). You always make great suggestions, that's why I'm asking you about cellulite. Do you recommend any exercice in particular to help it go away? Do you recommend any food to eat or avoid? I have cellullite specially in the back of my thighs.

Thanks a lot!

Virginie

Replies

• Addicted2Fitness
    Options
    I had the same problem but I found the 'Butt Bible' and it really does help get rid of it. Its like $10 DVD for six weeks.
  • Hi..! Thanks for following!

Drink lots of water follow a slow burn diet - making sure not to eat foods that spike your insulin levels (like what's in my book).
    And take in antioxidants and good fats.

The best antioxidants for fighting cellulite include: juniper berries, peppermint tea, grape seed bioflavonoids, co-enzyme Q-10, black pepper extract, white pepper, cinnamon root extract.

The good fats are from lean meats and fish that are grass fed that contain a lot of Omega 3 (basically organic foods).

Oh, if you have a fitness center that near you that has a vibration plate try using that with your workouts. They help drain your lymphatic system.

Hope that helps!
  • virginiejaubin
    virginiejaubin Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    Thanks a lot!
  • trotter664
    Options
    Are the foods in our boom slow burn or spike foods. Was confused by your comment.
    Thanks
    Terri

Drink lots of water follow a slow burn diet - making sure not to eat foods that spike your insulin levels (like what's in my book).
    And take in antioxidants and good fats.

[/quote]
  • Sorry, the foods in the book are slow burn carbs -- so you don't spike your insulin.